Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Hey @LegacySims2017, my simself is uploaded to the gallery under squirrelwithacup! Anyone is free to download her. If anyone wants to use her in a simlit or story just let me know! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Hi everyone, it's @Shadyboop 's birthday today. Happy birthday, Shade. Hope you're having a good day. I know this week's not been very easy.

Wishing you all the best on your birthday from the writer's lounge. :)

Zbalc2Y.jpg

Happy birthday, Shade. Or as you say, habadu. Hope everything works out. My best wishes to you.

whats habadu again? i forget because shade doesn't say it that often.

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

stop laughing at me or i'll make you cry again. lol. i'm taking a break from my secret project cause its hard to be creative after work. well when its for someone else the benders i can write in my sleep. and thanks to jes sometimes do. lol

It's more polite to.... :grimace: to @friendsfan367

i'm still mad at you simself went on hold during my turn.
    Careful. I could pair your sim selfie up with the notorious Tony Corleonesi. Or maybe you'd like that! :grimace:

Butting in to say that he's hot. Don't know much about him otherwise but... :p

He's in my latest chapter of my #BuildNewcrest story. He'll also be in a lot more. Especially in Generation 3 where I introduce @friendsfan367 sim selfie as a potential wifey to my heir. Unless this other guy snags her first. :grimace:

i'm just excited cause i haven't played her yet. that probably sounds weird but i made her just to have simself for stories like yours.

I kinda want my simself to be in stories. I didn't realize how many stories involve them. But it seems like now that I know, no one needs her! :lol:

I'm planning on doing a sim selfie thing soon. Haven't opened it up yet. But my goth legacy is having a give me Sims and houses for Gen 2. XD I need to get on and update it still. Some of the submitted Sims want me to use cc and I've got to see how different they look with out it or learn cc.

Amy Cat? Or do you have a different one, @Shadami?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi everyone, it's @Shadyboop 's birthday today. Happy birthday, Shade. Hope you're having a good day. I know this week's not been very easy.

Zbalc2Y.jpg

Happy birthday, Shade. Or as you say, habadu. Hope everything works out. My best wishes to you.

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

stop laughing at me or i'll make you cry again. lol. i'm taking a break from my secret project cause its hard to be creative after work. well when its for someone else the benders i can write in my sleep. and thanks to jes sometimes do. lol

Careful. I could pair your sim selfie up with the notorious Tony Corleonesi. Or maybe you'd like that! :grimace:

He's in my latest chapter of my #BuildNewcrest story. He'll also be in a lot more. Especially in Generation 3 where I introduce @friendsfan367 sim selfie as a potential wifey to my heir. Unless this other guy snags her first. :grimace:

I've heard of Build Newcrest but never checked it out. If you're ever looking for some new sims or simselves for it let me know! I have lots of interesting sims and an interesting simself. :lol:

I'll be more than happy to add your sim selfie in a future Generation. Here's a list of whom I have or have had.
    1. Generation 1: @LegacySims2017 (Me!)
    2. Generation 1: @CathyTea
    3. Generation 1: @Meggles
    4. Generation 1: @Julyvee94
    5. Generation 1: @Cbear13 (wife to my sim selfie)
    6. Generation 2: @Simslover163 (husband to spare / my sim selfie's daughter)
    7. Generation 2: @pronterus (husband to heir)
    8. Generation 2: @SimGuruSteve
    9. Generation 2: @SimGuruArgus
    10. Generation 2: @MadameLee (wife to spare / my sim selfie's son)
    11. Upcoming Generation 3: @SoulGal7
    12. Upcoming Generation 3: @friendsfan367
    13. Upcoming Generation 3: @EuphorialQueen
    14. Upcoming Generation 3: @Karilan

You can check Tony out in all sorts of SimLit here!

Kar just got married for real though.

I’m pretty sure that others in that list are in real relationships as well. :grimace:

Well, my Simself is married to your Simself, @LegacySims2017 :# , but Lizzie's my alter ego. :p

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »

What got him so popular? Mmmm. Let me think. His good looks? The air of mystery and danger? His ability to turn any tool into a weapon? (A lawn mower being one of many.) His cooking skills? His way with women?
    Not even dogs are able to resist his charms.
    He also has many flaws, but you didn't ask about those.

16_11_orig.jpg

Okay. Back to lurking.

@Maladi777 That's a great picture!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

I've heard of Build Newcrest but never checked it out. If you're ever looking for some new sims or simselves for it let me know! I have lots of interesting sims and an interesting simself. :lol:

I'll be more than happy to add your sim selfie in a future Generation. Here's a list of whom I have or have had.

I’m pretty sure that others in that list are in real relationships as well. :grimace:

Well, my Simself is married to your Simself, @LegacySims2017 :# , but Lizzie's my alter ego. :p

Someone needs to be a matchmaker for my poor lonely simself. She's not even with anyone in my game. :p Just like me IRL. :bawling:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Did I mention when I was in China last fall on a boat-a wasp was on my foot for a bit?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Mine are close enough xD I wish there was a mix of red and brown hair without cc. And I don't know how to look up cc really

I wish they had more shades of red. It's hard to get the right shade of red for my Simself. :/

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Did I mention when I was in China last fall on a boat-a wasp was on my foot for a bit?

@MadameLee I have a severe phobia of insects, sooo... a wasp sounds very unpleasant. :neutral:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

Man. I just caught up and now I'm behind again. XD

well don't take month long breaks he he.

i also got he he from jes.

I swear it's been less than a month . :joy:

hey i was right i made cog cry again. lol.

Why are you making me cry, @friendsfan367 ? :bawling:

you know i love you. the first time was a accident i don't write that good.

Hehe. :joy: I know. XD

you know i don't write that good?
    @friendsfan367 your stories are sweet! <3

your not caught up theres some drama. not with ayden though.
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hello all! So much simself discussion.
  • Options
    Also Happy happy birthday to you @Shadyboop
  • Options

Hello @TheAemaSimming! How are you today? :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Mine are close enough xD I wish there was a mix of red and brown hair without cc. And I don't know how to look up cc really

I wish they had more shades of red. It's hard to get the right shade of red for my Simself. :/

I have two problems with maxis hair for my simself. It's never long enough (I have waist length hair. :lol: ) and it's not the right brown. Mine's a mix of the two we have.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I have two problems with maxis hair for my simself. It's never long enough (I have waist length hair. :lol: ) and it's not the right brown. Mine's a mix of the two we have.

Mine's waist length too! My simself's is the closest hairstyle I could get, just much shorter. Unfortunately no right shade of brown for me either :(
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

I'm doing good. Meeting at my son's preschool for parents today so just killing some time looking through the book sale pamphlets they sent home. I love books and there's so many I want to get him, how do I limit myself? :tired_face:
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

Someone needs to be a matchmaker for my poor lonely simself. She's not even with anyone in my game. :p Just like me IRL. :bawling:

No worries! Don't want to get involved with any sheep in wolves clothing, or likes to play a shepherd and gather up sheep(harem) either I'm sure. Keep your focus and you know what I mean by that. <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

I'm doing good. Meeting at my son's preschool for parents today so just killing some time looking through the book sale pamphlets they sent home. I love books and there's so many I want to get him, how do I limit myself? :tired_face:

Aww. I loved books when I was little. I don't read as much now, but of course being in the simlit community has forced me to get back into reading. :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

No worries! Don't want to get involved with any sheep in wolves clothing, or likes to play a shepherd and gather up sheep(harem) either I'm sure. Keep your focus and you know what I mean by that. <3

You're right mamasquirrel. I need to keep my focus... on Onyx! :smiley: He'd easily win the award for world's best guy. Loving, compassionate, sweet, sensitive... why would I ever want a real guy when I have my gorgeous pixel angel? <3
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    I still have a love of reading. Just hard to sit down. SimLits are easier, much shorter reads so I definitely finding myself reading more of those than anything else these days.
  • Options
    It's the weekend now so I'm working on LL! :)
  • Options

Yay!
  • Options

Yay!

I know! :) I'm excited to finish the next one!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited September 2018
    I hate the fact I didn't write in the Chinese trip journal which of the (to me) familiar Chinese stories that one of the local tour guides told us at one of the places the Parents and I were at. (I can name 3 of them which might have been it)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

You're right mamasquirrel. I need to keep my focus... on Onyx! :smiley: He'd easily win the award for world's best guy. Loving, compassionate, sweet, sensitive... why would I ever want a real guy when I have my gorgeous pixel angel? <3

True, Onyx won't lie to you or about you, won't go around trying to gather more sheep into their flock. IRL, you deserve the best and never settle for anything less. You know what happens and what kind of people come along if you do. Never change who you are. Stay true to yourself. Things will happen for you when it's the right time. All of us need to remember that. <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hey @LegacySims2017, my simself is uploaded to the gallery under squirrelwithacup! Anyone is free to download her. If anyone wants to use her in a simlit or story just let me know! :smiley:

I’m at work, but will grab it in a few hours when I get home. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top