Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Flower Bunny flowers.

Anyone else... not... getting flowers from the Flower Bunny?

He did leave some all over my lot the first time he came, but not anymore recently.
Is there a fix for this? Or is he just stingy?
NK4koaX.png

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I've never seen him.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    He’s never given my sims flowers. I think it’s just a name. He throws flower petals, but doesn’t give flowers. You’re right, that is stingy!
  • SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Never got flowers so you are not alone! Stingy rabbit :D
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I don't like the flowers. I don't want to plant them, and I can't sell or delete them.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I don't like the flowers. I don't want to plant them, and I can't sell or delete them.

You can totally sell them when they are in your sim's inventory by dragging them to the left.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2018

You can totally sell them when they are in your sim's inventory by dragging them to the left.

Not with the Flower Bunny Flowers. You have to leave them on the ground and delete them from buy/sell mode. Once you put them in your sim's inventory they are stuck there.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    bug fix clearly needed
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I haven't seen the Flower Bunny yet :o
    Does he regularly show up in homes during egg hunting, or do we have to find him ourselves?
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I've never see the flower bunny, don't think I want to.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

Not with the Flower Bunny Flowers. You have to leave them on the ground and delete them from buy/sell mode. Once you put them in your sim's inventory they are stuck there.

True! I forgot about that bug.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    what bunny is this? When you wear the bunny suit??
    you're ele-phantastic
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Like @ambrown, I've never heard of or seen this flower bunny. When do they show up? How do you get them?
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Like @ambrown, I've never heard of or seen this flower bunny. When do they show up? How do you get them?

If you create a custom Holiday - I created Easter, lol - with your calendar you have the Flower Bunny as one of the options. If you pick it as an option, the bunny will show up on your lot during the holiday.
    NK4koaX.png