Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katy Perry Sim

AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
I've decided to start a thread with some of the looks I did with Katy Perry.
Just a quick note, I don't think I'll upload my Katy to the gallery unless you want me too. Another thing to note is, I took the most popular Katy Perry from the gallery and worked my butt off to try to get some of the looks perfect. I would also like to mention No Custom Content was used, only Expansion, Game and Stuff Packs, I do own everything for The Sims 4. If there's a certain look you would like me to do comment, and I'll see what I can do. :smile:

Albums:

TwKuSWO.png
My Sim version of Katy from her album One of the Boys.

Vj6t6Ot.jpg
The actual album.

b8yueO2.png
The Sim Version of Katy from her album Prism

8aOU6hl.jpg
The actual album, I don't think I'm that close but at least I tried lol.

Music Videos:

p49TOmj.png
The Sim Version of Katy in Teenage Dream, one of my favorite songs, and personal favorites.

2RLooZt.jpg
Katy in the music video, I also watched the music videos to get them even more accurate.

Tlwv1Nn.png
Sim Version of Katy in Roar.

aaXrfsV.jpg
Katy in the Music Video.

2biCQkP.png
Sim Version of Katy In Hot N Cold, one of my personal favorites

82VvirD.jpg
Katy in Hot N Cold, again not the best photo, but for some reason, there's not too
many photos of this look.

67zpcGj.png
Sim Version in Last Friday Night, ironically it's Friday today lol.

N4ZwSRZ.jpg
Katy in Last Friday Night, not the best photo in the world lol.

LQOLxrH.png
Sim Version of Katy in Swish Swish, I didn't change her hair color for this one, I also didn't want a really short hairstyle.

5UXRUr2.jpg
Katy in Swish Swish, in my opinion, I like Katy with her long black, colorful hair more than her short blonde hair.

AL7HMUF.png
Sim version of Katy In Part of Me, now they don't have like a simple dress with just a denim jacket overtop or hell even a leather jacket (which would be so freaking cool), they also don't really have matching colors too, so I just used what I could work with.

BaxITQI.jpg
Katy in the music video.

MzIGWIA.png
Sim Version of Katy in Firework, I tried so freaking hard to find a dress that would look close to what she wore and this is the best I could do. They need more dresses in my opinion.

7UySzjl.jpg
Katy in the music video, this one looks so much better than mine lol.
giphy.gif
"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
Post edited by AryaKhaleesi on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Your simversions of Katy from her various albums looks very great! :) You have reflected her so very well! Her clothing looks so much like what she is wearing in the pictures of the albums !
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversions of Katy from her various albums looks very great! :) You have reflected her so very well! Her clothing looks so much like what she is wearing in the pictures of the albums !

Thank You so much!
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    This sim's face looks very much like Katy Perry! A bit of constructive advice: Try working with her body shape! Katy Perry has a little bit of curves!
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited September 2018
    I adore her single

firework
    the one that got away
    last Friday
    part of me
    wide awake
    hot and cold

just can't get into her new stuff at all!
    loved your versions of her <3

she needs some curves mind but love what you did.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

psykt wrote: »
    This sim's face looks very much like Katy Perry! A bit of constructive advice: Try working with her body shape! Katy Perry has a little bit of curves!
    Thank you! I’ll work on the actual Sim. I did however get the Sim from the Gallery, I just worked on her outfits for her albums and music videos.

giphy.gif
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I adore her single

firework
    the one that got away
    last Friday
    part of me
    wide awake
    hot and cold

Thank you!
    giphy.gif
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I adore her single

firework
    the one that got away
    last Friday
    part of me
    wide awake
    hot and cold

Thank you!

your welcome :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• BurdBurd Posts: 28 Member
    These are amazing, all of the costumes being in the game is kind of ridiculous considering how close they are to the real deal! A job extremely well done, I must say!
    Burd wrote: »
    These are amazing, all of the costumes being in the game is kind of ridiculous considering how close they are to the real deal! A job extremely well done, I must say!

Thank you so much!
    giphy.gif