Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    edited September 2018
    @pronterus I'm glad you like it, and will be looking out for more chances to draw. Your screenies can be gorgeous - and then there are, of course, all the hilarious faces that catch me off guard. Maybe I should do one of those next…
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited September 2018
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hi everyone, it's @Shadyboop 's birthday today. Happy birthday, Shade. Hope you're having a good day. I know this week's not been very easy.

Wishing you all the best on your birthday from the writer's lounge. :)

Zbalc2Y.jpg

Happy birthday, Shade. Or as you say, habadu. Hope everything works out. My best wishes to you.

whats habadu again? i forget because shade doesn't say it that often.

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

stop laughing at me or i'll make you cry again. lol. i'm taking a break from my secret project cause its hard to be creative after work. well when its for someone else the benders i can write in my sleep. and thanks to jes sometimes do. lol

It's more polite to.... :grimace: to @friendsfan367

i'm still mad at you simself went on hold during my turn.
    Careful. I could pair your sim selfie up with the notorious Tony Corleonesi. Or maybe you'd like that! :grimace:

Butting in to say that he's hot. Don't know much about him otherwise but... :p

He's in my latest chapter of my #BuildNewcrest story. He'll also be in a lot more. Especially in Generation 3 where I introduce @friendsfan367 sim selfie as a potential wifey to my heir. Unless this other guy snags her first. :grimace:

I've heard of Build Newcrest but never checked it out. If you're ever looking for some new sims or simselves for it let me know! I have lots of interesting sims and an interesting simself. :lol:

I'll be more than happy to add your sim selfie in a future Generation. Here's a list of whom I have or have had.
    1. Generation 1: @LegacySims2017 (Me!)
    2. Generation 1: @CathyTea
    3. Generation 1: @Meggles
    4. Generation 1: @Julyvee94
    5. Generation 1: @Cbear13 (wife to my sim selfie)
    6. Generation 2: @Simslover163 (husband to spare / my sim selfie's daughter)
    7. Generation 2: @pronterus (husband to heir)
    8. Generation 2: @SimGuruSteve
    9. Generation 2: @SimGuruArgus
    10. Generation 2: @MadameLee (wife to spare / my sim selfie's son)
    11. Upcoming Generation 3: @SoulGal7
    12. Upcoming Generation 3: @friendsfan367
    13. Upcoming Generation 3: @EuphorialQueen
    14. Upcoming Generation 3: @Karilan

You can check Tony out in all sorts of SimLit here!

Kar just got married for real though.

I’m pretty sure that others in that list are in real relationships as well. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Shadami wrote: »
    Hi everyone, it's @Shadyboop 's birthday today. Happy birthday, Shade. Hope you're having a good day. I know this week's not been very easy.

Zbalc2Y.jpg

Happy birthday, Shade. Or as you say, habadu. Hope everything works out. My best wishes to you.

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

stop laughing at me or i'll make you cry again. lol. i'm taking a break from my secret project cause its hard to be creative after work. well when its for someone else the benders i can write in my sleep. and thanks to jes sometimes do. lol

Careful. I could pair your sim selfie up with the notorious Tony Corleonesi. Or maybe you'd like that! :grimace:

He's in my latest chapter of my #BuildNewcrest story. He'll also be in a lot more. Especially in Generation 3 where I introduce @friendsfan367 sim selfie as a potential wifey to my heir. Unless this other guy snags her first. :grimace:

i'm just excited cause i haven't played her yet. that probably sounds weird but i made her just to have simself for stories like yours.

I kinda want my simself to be in stories. I didn't realize how many stories involve them. But it seems like now that I know, no one needs her! :lol:

I'm planning on doing a sim selfie thing soon. Haven't opened it up yet. But my goth legacy is having a give me Sims and houses for Gen 2. XD I need to get on and update it still. Some of the submitted Sims want me to use cc and I've got to see how different they look with out it or learn cc.

My sim selfie looks weird without the cc I added to him. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Hello! I've been lurking here from time to time for a long time now, and wanted to get involved a little bit more. :lol:
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    ninaumi wrote: »
    Hello! I've been lurking here from time to time for a long time now, and wanted to get involved a little bit more. :lol:

Your avi's makeup reminds me of my sim, Elisa
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Shadyboop Awesome! What is she like? :smiley:

I love mine. I made her my new legacy's founder. I enjoy playing with her so much, that I forget to start writing the story I've been meaning to, regarding that legacy. I kind of feel like it's still not the time to write it.

What does everyone think of me starting my story and already summarizing what happened in one generation? Like, for stuff to happen very fast this time. Other suggestions are welcome, too!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

i'm just excited cause i haven't played her yet. that probably sounds weird but i made her just to have simself for stories like yours.

I kinda want my simself to be in stories. I didn't realize how many stories involve them. But it seems like now that I know, no one needs her! :lol:

@squirrelwithacup He (Tony) started in @RoryPlaysTheSims 's story (she's busy doing live streams now), is the father of the heir in @Maladi777 's has a cameo in @ThePlumbob's story (which is also a completed version of Built Newcrest just without Simselves). Has a cameo in I think @CitizenErased14 ';s previous story. He has appeared in two Amazon tribal stories @pammiechick';s beening one of them. (@Pammieick also has him in something else as well) Has played 2 major parts in my Sims 4 legacy (Swansons not the new one) and one cameo.

But I think of all the stories Tony's been in -he's only is "aware" that he's a fictional person across multiple stories in the Swansons.

Man, what got him so popular? Tony is everywhere! :lol: None of my characters will ever have a cameo list like that!

What got him so popular? Mmmm. Let me think. His good looks? The air of mystery and danger? His ability to turn any tool into a weapon? (A lawn mower being one of many.) His cooking skills? His way with women?
    Not even dogs are able to resist his charms.
    He also has many flaws, but you didn't ask about those.

16_11_orig.jpg

Okay. Back to lurking.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

I've heard of Build Newcrest but never checked it out. If you're ever looking for some new sims or simselves for it let me know! I have lots of interesting sims and an interesting simself. :lol:

I'll be more than happy to add your sim selfie in a future Generation. Here's a list of whom I have or have had.

@LegacySims2017 Really? Thank you! :) Let me know when you want her and I'll upload her to the gallery for you.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

@squirrelwithacup He (Tony) started in @RoryPlaysTheSims 's story (she's busy doing live streams now), is the father of the heir in @Maladi777 's has a cameo in @ThePlumbob's story (which is also a completed version of Built Newcrest just without Simselves). Has a cameo in I think @CitizenErased14 ';s previous story. He has appeared in two Amazon tribal stories @pammiechick';s beening one of them. (@Pammieick also has him in something else as well) Has played 2 major parts in my Sims 4 legacy (Swansons not the new one) and one cameo.

But I think of all the stories Tony's been in -he's only is "aware" that he's a fictional person across multiple stories in the Swansons.

Man, what got him so popular? Tony is everywhere! :lol: None of my characters will ever have a cameo list like that!

What got him so popular? Mmmm. Let me think. His good looks? The air of mystery and danger? His ability to turn any tool into a weapon? (A lawn mower being one of many.) His cooking skills? His way with women?
    Not even dogs are able to resist his charms.
    He also has many flaws, but you didn't ask about those.

16_11_orig.jpg

Okay. Back to lurking.

@Maladi777 Of course you have to post a picture of him. He is pretty irresistible, don't make me look at him more than I have to! That smile... :blush: I'm sure he has many flaws and I'm starting to get an idea of them but part of me thinks I don't want to know...

Also, a lawn mower? Don't think I want to hear that story. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

I'm planning on doing a sim selfie thing soon. Haven't opened it up yet. But my goth legacy is having a give me Sims and houses for Gen 2. XD I need to get on and update it still. Some of the submitted Sims want me to use cc and I've got to see how different they look with out it or learn cc.

@Shadami Oh, cool! I'd be interested in that. :) Haha, I try to avoid CC but I do have some. No hair and clothes is my rule. I have CC makeup, and stuff in skin detail/tattoo category like nosemasks, face overlays (which I use sparingly), lip corners, body hair, etc.
    37oYgl3.png
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    ninaumi wrote: »
    @Shadyboop Awesome! What is she like? :smiley:

I love mine. I made her my new legacy's founder. I enjoy playing with her so much, that I forget to start writing the story I've been meaning to, regarding that legacy. I kind of feel like it's still not the time to write it.

What does everyone think of me starting my story and already summarizing what happened in one generation? Like, for stuff to happen very fast this time. Other suggestions are welcome, too!

She wears black all of the time and her make up is black too
    I prefer Shade than Shady

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

@LegacySims2017 Really? Thank you! :) Let me know when you want her and I'll upload her to the gallery for you.

I can grab your sim selfie tonight. I might forget later on.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

Yeah if I do a sim selfie thing which I plan to, I'm definitely going to have to use cc
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I've tried making a sim selfie but it never looked like me XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Mine are close enough xD I wish there was a mix of red and brown hair without cc. And I don't know how to look up cc really
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Mine are close enough xD I wish there was a mix of red and brown hair without cc. And I don't know how to look up cc really

What type of cc do you need?

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

I can grab your sim selfie tonight. I might forget later on.

Shoot. Didn't see this, sorry! My gallery is squirrelwithacup. I'll upload her as soon as I can. It may be later though.
    37oYgl3.png

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

Yeah if I do a sim selfie thing which I plan to, I'm definitely going to have to use cc

Believe it or not, mine is CC free. Sure she'd look better with it, but not everyone has it, so I left it out.
    37oYgl3.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

Man. I just caught up and now I'm behind again. XD

well don't take month long breaks he he.

i also got he he from jes.

I swear it's been less than a month . :joy:

hey i was right i made cog cry again. lol.

Why are you making me cry, @friendsfan367 ? :bawling:

you know i love you. the first time was a accident i don't write that good.

Hehe. :joy: I know. XD

you know i don't write that good?

Noooo. That you love me. Lol! XD
    I love your writing.

i love yours too. i know i don't read it a lot but adrian is happy because of all the late night talks we had.

Who's Adrian? Yours or mine? XD

mine.i actually forgot you had one thats how behind i am.

You haven't met her yet, because you're still on chapter one. :joy:
    Nah, that's totally fine. So, has Adrian replaced Ayden? XD

the benders are like ice cream its impossible to pick a favorite. unless it has peanut butter. lol

Ice-cream with peanut butter? I've not tried that. Is it nice?

awesome.

I'll try that some time. The only way I've eaten peanut butter is on toast. XD

today i got vanilla carmel drumsticks.

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

I put all my cc in a zip file on my website. That way I don’t have to list everything. So if you ever use Joseph Simself, you can unzip the folder and put it in your Mods folder. Then download my sim selfie from the gallery and you’re all set.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited September 2018
    going to work on Chinese Journal did I mention in China a wasp landed up on foot?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

@friendsfan367 your stories are sweet! <3
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Happy, happy birthday, @Shadyboop

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Zbalc2Y.jpg

happy birthday shade.

It means Happy Birthday

Noooo. That you love me. Lol! XD
    I love your writing.

i love yours too. i know i don't read it a lot but adrian is happy because of all the late night talks we had.

Who's Adrian? Yours or mine? XD

mine.i actually forgot you had one thats how behind i am.

You haven't met her yet, because you're still on chapter one. :joy:
    Nah, that's totally fine. So, has Adrian replaced Ayden? XD

the benders are like ice cream its impossible to pick a favorite. unless it has peanut butter. lol

Ice-cream with peanut butter? I've not tried that. Is it nice?

awesome.

I'll try that some time. The only way I've eaten peanut butter is on toast. XD

@simscognito Peanut butter is great on a lot of things! Sliced fruit like apples and bananas, celery sticks, with trail mix, crackers, in cereal, etc. I like peanut butter chips in ice cream.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top