Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh dear. That was a very messy argument. It feels like both of them took it a bit too far but Lexie had some seriously valid points about Charlie's jealousy. Asking Lexie to stop being friends with James wasn't a good boyfriend thing to do. He could trust Lexie a bit more in their relationship. She seemed so in love with Charlie and made it very clear that she and James were just friends.

She did make how she felt about Charlie very clear. But Charlie has to have things his way and watching James and Lexie click was not fun, I guess. But he should have had more faith in their relationship than that. And now, Lexie is confused and hurt. She doesn't do well with conflict anyway and her tendency is to run away from it (much like she does when she meets up with any movie star!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
    Wralai wrote: »
    oh plum

LOL! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    TGIF!!!

How's Lexie doing after the explosion?

4ef3iqH.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yay for Lexie! I'm very happy for her, she is so gorgeous :love: She needed these changes in her life, I believe from now all will be much better ;) Waiting for Monday... And I hope to see James again ;)
    If Lexie will reject James, then he will be mine :p;)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    [Insert pun about how she's still a modeler no matter which job she's at]
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Yay for Lexie! I'm very happy for her, she is so gorgeous :love: She needed these changes in her life, I believe from now all will be much better ;) Waiting for Monday... And I hope to see James again ;)

ROFL!!!

(I promise you'll see James next chapter)

Glad you're happy for the changes. Monday will be a time jump and we'll get to see what's going on in her life. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    [Insert pun about how she's still a modeler no matter which job she's at]

LOL!! I guess that's true! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    This makes me strangely happy. It's feels like giving back. I have a sim crush on a sim someone else created and now there are people who have a crush on a sim I created. Thanks to @pammiechick's writing, ofc. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Lexie getting fired might have best for her. Her modeling is making a great adjustment to her and her attitude.
    Family is always the best to make you feel better. :) I was hoping for Cory but now with a time jump maybe it will be him in the end. At least I hope so! <3
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Hopefully the time away will be good for all involved. Whoever Lexie ends up with, as long as she is happy and cherished and loved...that's all that matters. But the nooboos, oh the nooboos I long for! :blush: And who knows you might pull the rug from under all of us and have her marry someone completely random! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Maladi777 wrote: »
    This makes me strangely happy. It's feels like giving back. I have a sim crush on a sim someone else created and now there are people who have a crush on a sim I created. Thanks to @pammiechick's writing, ofc. ;)

Yup... It has happened to me first time and it even means much more than sim crush, but it's already another topic ;) I enjoy James company in my sims world and big thanks for James to you, @Maladi777 , and @pammiechick <3
    haswh wrote: »
    Lexie getting fired might have best for her. Her modeling is making a great adjustment to her and her attitude.
    Family is always the best to make you feel better. :) I was hoping for Cory but now with a time jump maybe it will be him in the end. At least I hope so! <3

Could be anyone at this point. She could a. Get back with Charlie, b. Find out she's in love with James, c. Cory comes and sweeps her off her feet...or none! :scream:

And yes, there's nothing like family as your anchor.
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Hopefully the time away will be good for all involved. Whoever Lexie ends up with, as long as she is happy and cherished and loved...that's all that matters. But the nooboos, oh the nooboos I long for! :blush: And who knows you might pull the rug from under all of us and have her marry someone completely random! :wink:

LOL!!! Would I do that??? :naughty:

I will promise, by the end of this gen, she will be cherished, loved, adored and very happy. :love: It will happen in FOUR CHAPTERS!

Yup... It has happened to me first time and it even means much more than sim crush, but it's already another topic ;) I enjoy James company in my sims world and big thanks for James to you, @Maladi777 , and @pammiechick <3

Aww...does that mean you're IN LOVE??? :smiley:

James is VERY fun to have in game. I love setting up the Heartthrobs, dressing them, etc. Like my own boy barbies. ;) And your welcome. So glad you feel attached. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

#teamCexie
    AudreyFld wrote: »

#teamCexie

LOL!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Could be anyone at this point. She could a. Get back with Charlie, b. Find out she's in love with James, c. Cory comes and sweeps her off her feet...or none! :scream:

And yes, there's nothing like family as your anchor.

LOL!!! Would I do that??? :naughty:

I will promise, by the end of this gen, she will be cherished, loved, adored and very happy. :love: It will happen in FOUR CHAPTERS!

Aww...does that mean you're IN LOVE??? :smiley:

James is VERY fun to have in game. I love setting up the Heartthrobs, dressing them, etc. Like my own boy barbies. ;) And your welcome. So glad you feel attached. <3

Yep... You can say I am in love with... a sim :D:blush: You gave James a very nice personality ;) As I'm going through a very important period in my life it helped me to understand what I really want, what's important to me... So this simsish love is a very positive one :smiley::blush:
    James is really very fun to have in a game. If even he has a gloomy trait he's very bright inside and very positive. I need to teleport James from the sims world to this reality :D
    It's Monday. We only have this week then the following Monday will be the last chapter followed by the epilogue. Wow! So close to the ending here!

aShP8GV.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ugh, Charlie! :tongue: Snake! :trollface: Go Lexie, curvy super model. It so suits her, she's gorgeous! Of course James is still her friend, he's JJ! I do wonder why he's never tried to make a move though after all this time, but I suppose he's scared to lose her as a friend and that is enough for him as long as he's in her life. I still live in hope for them though. :love:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Your going to keep us in suspense to the very end again, aren't you!?!? :s Typical of you as always! I love it! <3 So this Friday we find out...
    Ugh, Charlie! :tongue: Snake! :trollface: Go Lexie, curvy super model. It so suits her, she's gorgeous! Of course James is still her friend, he's JJ! I do wonder why he's never tried to make a move though after all this time, but I suppose he's scared to lose her as a friend and that is enough for him as long as he's in her life. I still live in hope for them though. :love:

You will find out why James hasn't made a move and has settled with being her friend on Wednesday. You'll find out who will be her hubby on Friday!

:)
    Your going to keep us in suspense to the very end again, aren't you!?!? :s Typical of you as always! I love it! <3 So this Friday we find out...

:naughty: Yes.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Tsk tsk Charlie, from taking girls who were cheated and duped like Lexie (if I stretch the definition and I will) to taking the cheats themselves. Sad!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

You will find out why James hasn't made a move and has settled with being her friend on Wednesday. You'll find out who will be her hubby on Friday!

I'll be guessing until the very end as always although I'm rooting for James. :wink: I've been way off most of the time, I wanted Jackson to end up with Luci so...yep way off the mark lol! :blush:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

edited September 2018
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Tsk tsk Charlie, from taking girls who were cheated and duped like Lexie (if I stretch the definition and I will) to taking the cheats themselves. Sad!

Charlie is slumming atm. Hoping he'll come out of that and see the error of his ways!

I'll be guessing until the very end as always although I'm rooting for James. :wink: I've been way off most of the time, I wanted Jackson to end up with Luci so...yep way off the mark lol! :blush:

(I wanted Jackson with Luci, too, but...the story dictated otherwise.) We shall see. You only have a few days to wait.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Yep... You can say I am in love with... a sim :D:blush: You gave James a very nice personality ;) As I'm going through a very important period in my life it helped me to understand what I really want, what's important to me... So this simsish love is a very positive one :smiley::blush:
    James is really very fun to have in a game. If even he has a gloomy trait he's very bright inside and very positive. I need to teleport James from the sims world to this reality :D

LOL! I love that you love James this much. :love: (He's fun, isn't he? That gloomy trait hardly shows at all!)

And wow...so wonderful to hear that you're going after what's really important to you. It'd be nice if our characters could come to life! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I'll be guessing until the very end as always although I'm rooting for James. :wink: I've been way off most of the time, I wanted Jackson to end up with Luci so...yep way off the mark lol! :blush: [/quote]

(I wanted Jackson with Luci, too, but...the story dictated otherwise.) We shall see. You only have a few days to wait. [/quote]

What you wanted Luci too! :scream: You could have made that happen! :'( Game doesn't dictate, you do! >:) At least in my humble opinion.

So please make Cory happen, my world would be such a happy place if you did! :smiley:<3 Otherwise heartbreak again for me. :heartbreak::bawling: