Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 \\ R E M A S T E R E D // HD 2018

MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
o:) PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION o:)
IN GAME SCREENSHOT NO FILTERS
tumblr_ojd4hs_Avlz1sc93d6o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ofzjv4_Fi451uxl8u8o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o3fdxkpv0g1sc93d6o2_1280.png
tumblr_oj5qimVWwK1sc93d6o2_1280.png

PLEASE STAY TUNED , MORE INFO SHALL BE GIVEN SOON

Comments

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    My ancient laptop wants to explode by just looking at these pictures.
    It looks amazing!
  • SynthWarriorSynthWarrior Posts: 12 New Member
    It looks excellent, it seems to be a great job.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I don't recognize it. :(
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2018
    This is a joke thread right? There is nothing I can do for this game to make water look like that, maybe ocean someday with some mods but not the ponds. ETA: But water looked exactly like that in my very old Jurasic Park game I used to play for PC not the console which wasn't at all the pc game. :):D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Still looks less detail than a average modded Skyrim.

Also why is there a joke threads here?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited August 2018
    I would like to know what kind of wizardry this is ! :D
    Also, is that using Voeille's Pond and Sea water overhaul?
    Cinebar wrote: »
    There is nothing I can do for this game to make water look like that, maybe ocean someday with some mods but not the ponds.
    Yes you can. The mod I mentioned above uses the shaders from Sims Castaway, and ponds look just like that.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    edited August 2018
    Pary wrote: »
    I would like to know what kind of wizardry this is ! :D
    Also, is that using Voeille's Pond and Sea water overhaul?
    There is nothing I can do for this game to make water look like that, maybe ocean someday with some mods but not the ponds.
    Yes you can. The mod I mentioned above uses the shaders from Sims Castaway, and ponds look just like that.

I've tried the sky orbs and the water placement things but I never get them to work right. They look good (maybe not the same ones you mentioned) when the creators take a picture of their game, but the sky orbs never fit my worlds somehow and the water ones I have never fit the actual size of the pond and the oceans. Is this a mod that just changes shaders or is it orbs etc. placed in hood and lots?

ETA: And the ones I have are by well known creators of this sort of stuff, but when I place them they can't be picked up again so I have a hard time placing them as they don't actualy curve around the worlds/hoods like they should. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Try there - GCP - Skylines
    You just put them in the very corner of the map ( you need a camera mod ) and that's it. You don't need to try to curve those ones around. I use those and they look fantastic.

And the water mod I mentioned isn't a placeable item. It replaces the game shaders with those from Castaway, but it requires a pool on every lot to show the water effects. Just one tile, in 2 diagonal corners. It makes the game water look very pretty, but I personally don't fancy the thought of having to put 1 tile pools everywhere on lots, so I don't use it.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Even the sims 3 with reshade is so much HQ, how could the sims 2 will be better?
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Try there - GCP - Skylines
    You just put them in the very corner of the map ( you need a camera mod ) and that's it. You don't need to try to curve those ones around. I use those and they look fantastic.

And the water mod I mentioned isn't a placeable item. It replaces the game shaders with those from Castaway, but it requires a pool on every lot to show the water effects. Just one tile, in 2 diagonal corners. It makes the game water look very pretty, but I personally don't fancy the thought of having to put 1 tile pools everywhere on lots, so I don't use it.

Hey, thanks! I looked at those, but they seem to just be like backdrops instead of actual dark, stormy skies or cloudy days up in the skies. The ones I have do that sort of thing but they are like half moons I place in hood view but they never cover the entire map. :/ Or may have a weird streak acrosss some areas.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    I need to see pictures of actual Sims for me to believe that this is actually Sims 2. Don't recognize any of the lots or items shown off hand so my brain isn't as amazed as it could be if it saw something that was definitely Sims 2. So I'm definitely not saying you're lying, but my brain's not buying it.
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    I need to see pictures of actual Sims for me to believe that this is actually Sims 2. Don't recognize any of the lots or items shown off hand so my brain isn't as amazed as it could be if it saw something that was definitely Sims 2. So I'm definitely not saying you're lying, but my brain's not buying it.

I'm pretty sure I have that boat. The one I have is extracted from another game. I can't remember which game, but something like Bioshock or Fallout or something like those games. I have a lot of extracted stuff.
    Hey, thanks! I looked at those, but they seem to just be like backdrops instead of actual dark, stormy skies or cloudy days up in the skies. The ones I have do that sort of thing but they are like half moons I place in hood view but they never cover the entire map. :/ Or may have a weird streak acrosss some areas.

Yes, those are horizons, but they looks fabulous. If you're looking for clouds etc, ICAD has cloned lowedeus's animated sky globe, and made a bunch of animated clouds. You place them just the same way you place GCP's horizons - in the flattest corner of the map, and you're set.
    They look gorgeous in game, I use these too - ICAD Animated Clouds

PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding

Yes, those are horizons, but they looks fabulous. If you're looking for clouds etc, ICAD has cloned lowedeus's animated sky globe, and made a bunch of animated clouds. You place them just the same way you place GCP's horizons - in the flattest corner of the map, and you're set.
    They look gorgeous in game, I use these too - ICAD Animated Clouds

Thanks! I might have those, too, I can never remember the name of stuff. :)
  • Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    edited September 2018
    This looks way too good to be true... it must be witchcraft! :D
    I would like to see the next set of pictures, please. :D:)<3
  • leefishleefish Posts: 15 Member
    Yea, more pictures would be great
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    What is this wizardry?!
    I would love to see screenshots of some Sim families now.
  • FlethroFlethro Posts: 18 Member
    Pretty sceptical about this, but if somehow true, nice. :)
    My Sims 4 Story Project: Thriving Plumbobs
    "Yibbs yibbs yibbs, zargu zargu!"