Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    This skeleton was rocking those accessories.

jj96l5G.png

And being a comedian.

DBDc3i5.png

L5zSXc2.png

qIbfPUR.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The continuation of the introductions of the Sims 2 townies who have moved into the Sims 4 universe. The next family to be introduced is the Lillard family...

Brandon Lillard moved to Brindleton Bay as a police officer. He can be pompous and loves to workout but all he wants in life is to be with his soulmate forever. Like his wife, Brandon loves to spend his time outside.
    44584454531_b1aaaf58fc_c.jpg

Brandi Lillard (formerly LeTourneau) enjoys spending as much time as she can outside, especially fishing. She loves to fish in the rain because that is when you can get the best catch. She also enjoys staying in shape and works as a field agent for the Sim.B.I.
    43674800915_e80f005d0d_c.jpg

For some reason, Brandi enjoys jogging with her umbrella when it is raining...even though she will fish in the rain without an umbrella.
    43865863354_dd9700fa51_c.jpg

Brandon and Brandi own a dog named Scotch. He is overly friendly with everyone and quite the goofball. For some reason he enjoys sleeping in the nearby park when it is raining.
    44584449791_a21b60db3c_c.jpg

And that concludes the introduction of the Lillard family. The Long family has been randomly selected to be introduced next.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2018
    Lovin' everyones gameplay and stories~

Continuing with my Stone's.

xD this never gets old to me!~ It's Spooky day!~
    08-23-18_9-17-16nbspPM_zps7cvwk0et.png
    Before we go trick or treating tho~ It's off to do some home schooling.
    Spooky arts and crafts.
    08-23-18_9-33-38nbspPM_zpsycjrebtd.png
    Hmm. It seems Gemma go over inspired and created a mess nothing some gentle re-direction did not solve~
    08-23-18_9-37-55nbspPM_zpshaxcqqwb.png
    08-23-18_9-40-13nbspPM_zpsu8xjjapt.png
    Everyone is cute in their costumes!
    08-23-18_9-46-15nbspPM_zpsl9i8qcc0.png
    Crafts that Gemma made!
    08-23-18_10-02-20nbspPM_zpsw70fbnab.png
    LOL these two are Celebrating spooky day xDD~
    08-23-18_10-43-36nbspPM_zps0naam16k.png

Cuteness in a cup Abby and Amber eating breakfast.
    08-23-18_10-52-24nbspPM_zpsrbgrvu4u.png
    And off for a weekend fun day while poor Jade is at work! Gemma doing a puppet show~
    08-23-18_11-00-47nbspPM_zpsnpnbz728.png
    Playing outside~
    08-23-18_11-03-32nbspPM_zpssz2qhfth.png
    Gemma is being a good scout and helping the community (seriously why does this not count? Dx).
    08-23-18_11-04-37nbspPM_zpsjlzaomcz.png
    Now time to play~
    08-23-18_11-08-28nbspPM_zpsgau48xcu.png
    Never gets old or any less cute~
    08-23-18_11-07-07nbspPM_zpsdggaumjq.png
    Also very cute~ (CC trampoline).
    08-23-18_11-07-39nbspPM_zpsry3yhinu.png

Jade exhausted still manged to help put the tots to sleep and play a few rounds of don't wake the llama with Gemma <3.
    08-24-18_5-40-25nbspPM_zpsjnbonidp.png

Night on the Town aka best holiday for free expensive foods! They call a Nanny and out they go~ They stayed out pretty late enjoying the quality time.
    08-24-18_6-31-01nbspPM_zpswximtts6.png

So they were both asleep when events happened the next morning.....
    Gemma and her friend Christian were arguing outside I don't know who started it was trying feed the tots since mom and mama were dead asleep. LOL Flint's face cracks me up~
    08-24-18_6-56-37nbspPM_zpsec7bo2da.png
    However Gemma was the first to make it physical. But Christian shoved back O.O
    08-24-18_7-00-37nbspPM_zpswo1qydw5.png
    08-24-18_7-00-46nbspPM_zpsmpcs0wct.png
    O.O Has never seen a fight in sims 4 let alone with kiddies! Needless to say they are not friends anymore, ahhh Gemma is continuing to be a handful!
    08-24-18_7-03-47nbspPM_zps0nk8it01.png

Toddlers first snow~
    08-24-18_7-57-24nbspPM_zpsf6jrmtp9.png
    It's Abby's birthday and Rebecca (her sister) wants to take her on a getaway~ (used the social activities mod by littlemssam)
    08-28-18_5-12-39nbspPM_zps06yyrrkc.png
    Abby says her goodbyes~
    08-28-18_5-14-10nbspPM_zpsewhmuubx.png
    08-28-18_5-15-27nbspPM_zpsf1y4fdva.png
    08-28-18_5-17-01nbspPM_zps83xmsjx9.png
    08-28-18_5-19-54nbspPM_zpsa4vgaocw.png
    Jade is so cute trying to get to know Becca and entertain her while Abby says her byes~
    08-28-18_5-20-29nbspPM_zpsynxfjmcq.png[/URL

While Abby is on a sunny beach~ Jade spends some time with her club~.
    08-28-18_5-36-49nbspPM_zps9gv2yrop.png
    08-28-18_5-44-01nbspPM_zpsyby4atgh.png

Snow fun time~
    08-28-18_6-20-35nbspPM_zps9nnvqmpm.png
    08-28-18_6-22-42nbspPM_zps2o49vh7u.png
    08-28-18_6-32-51nbspPM_zpst0dv73jy.png
    LOL is Gemma a little thief too? Seriously she pulled that hot coco out of nowwhere!~
    08-28-18_8-00-51nbspPM_zpsm7cljebl.png
    Babies playing~
    08-28-18_7-32-20nbspPM_zpsiwixhdkq.png
    Jade still needs to work on a schedule >.> She and Gemma built this awesome guy at midnight!
    08-28-18_8-06-47nbspPM_zpsgufjplaz.png

I leave you with three pics again of candy eating from spooky day (Candy is CC that is apart of Kawaii stacies explore mod to go trick or treating).

Gemma with her poofy cheeks~
    08-23-18_10-37-15nbspPM_zpsaw8jatrp.png

Ambee~
    08-23-18_10-38-47nbspPM_zps6dx92aii.png

Flinty~
    08-23-18_10-40-36nbspPM_zpsqv8b3n6y.png
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Tixyen - such an adorable family you have :) - Gemma does seem like a handful though!
    @vancanuckfan86 Thank you! She is but its a fun ride! Um she gets worse as a teen but more on that later! I also would like to say I love how you recreate sims 2 sims for sims 4! They all look great!
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    I’ve been playing a prettacy for the first time, can’t believe how much I am enjoying it. My founders were Derp Van Hideous and Derpina Van Hideous. They started on a 64x64 lot in the club world, can’t remember the name, begins with W, in winter so I did an extreme start.

They had four children, Derpy, Dufus, Dweeb and Ditzy. I was doing a matriarchy and last born, ditzy was the only girl so she took over when she reached young adult. She now has three children, Doughnut, Dippy and Dingbat.

I laughed when Doughnut became a child and entered the loud phase. She went into the dance room, turned the music up full and both her parents went into the room...to show her how to dance! Ditzy never scolds the kids and is just as bad as them most of the time.

It was winter fest today in game and I laughed when Nobuyu (Ditzys husband) went to ask Father Christmas for a present and he had the option to ‘fight Father Christmas for presents’!

Derpy, Ditzys brother and the kids uncle also died early winter fest morning. I was genuinely sad because he was my founders first born and he was such a cool brother and uncle. All the kids loved him, he was always teaching them to talk or playing flash cards. When he wasn’t with the kids, he would autonomously paint next to Ditzy when she was painting. She painted a portrait of him from reference that now hangs in the memorial hallway with the founders urns.
    I also finally sorted the lagging issues I was having in game. Changing time speeds made no difference and using ultra speed, would result in time jumping back two hours at a time. I now run the sims in 32 bit, lowered the graphics to the low setting with laptop mode on and downloaded the simulation lag fix mod. My game may not look as great but I don’t care, it plays very well now!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I started the Legacy Challenge, but the difference: I had my founder (shown below) fall for a townie!
    This is an edited Haley Clarkson.

30750032198_50cb821fa5_b.jpg

The sim she's going to marry, who is now living with her, is this sim here! I know who he is, but do you? ;)
    43901683464_eb8665401f_b.jpg

I also gave him a makeover once he moved in with her:
    (Before)

44621098451_9f19335ee1_b.jpg

(After)

43901676324_7daec6e5ec_b.jpg

Selfie!

44621096291_06ef2be206_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited September 2018
    @HillyBeth. Yay Gunther Munch. Looking very cute after his makeover.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Here's my family tree to see who is who.

Grandpa Trevor moved back in with his son Victor (+ wife Annie) to care for his grandchildren Andrew and Susan. Trevor's step children Dustin and Thalia Landgraab are now young-adult and teenager, so he could move out of the Landgraab house again.

GTQHGWR.png

^ This is baby Susan, the youngest child of Victor and Annie.

She aged up in my game today and she's the cutest little toddler! The only child of Victor and Annie's who has Victor's black hair!

oYYzoJf.png

ujmodzp.png

Trevor never believed in ghosts, until he got a phone call from his wife Kyra (Landgraab) who invited him out on a date.

EonyP58.png

He also visited his old parental house, where his grandchildren Daniel and Diane now live, together with Diane's husband James and their two young sons Robin (toddler) and Steven (baby). Trevor's great-grandsons!

QfD49Mo.png

^ That's little Robin.

I also had a birthday party for Victor. It wasn't really his birthday yet, but he being a young adult just like his oldest children is just awkward. Also his younger brother Elliot is also an adult already.. So I felt it was time. I'll have a birthday for Annie soon as well.

6E5zRCN.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Gunther looks totally different!

Played for a few hours tonight, Ditzy now has two more children, Dafty and Dobby, both boys. Her husband Noboyu is now an elder and unless i rehome 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the cat, looks like their second daughter Dippy will be heir. I have used the random traits generator for all of them and dippy as a teen is Evil and a Vegetarian, with the joke star aspiration. She is the female version of the Joker!

I don’t know if I can bring myself to rehome 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I only just got him as a kitten, and Ditzy could end up having another boy and boys cant be heirs.

The silly names started because I half heartedly started the prettacy, thinking I’d get fed up pretty quick. Didn’t expect to start getting fond of my exceptionally ugly but close little sim family! Running out of silly D names now though.
    edited September 2018
    Hello Simmer~

Still winter with the Stones and now its Snowflake Eve!~ (I try to switch up names each save, well some names!).

Gemma invited her friends over (minus Christian). To sing and play games and give them arts and crafts presents! They were so cute singing together I could not handle it!
    08-28-18_8-34-34nbspPM_zpsmrt6lrcd.png

Gemma gave Javesh a present first and I wish I could aim the camera to see what Gianna's face looked like while watching them! Because her reactions was not a good one!
    08-28-18_8-35-54nbspPM_zpstmewyhs5.png
    Gianna freaked out and killed snowy the snowpal! :o
    08-28-18_8-37-07nbspPM_zpsnsz31rbm.png
    Jeez Gianna we were GETTING to you! Look how happy she looks as if Gemma was gonna forget her bestie! *shakes head* Children!
    08-28-18_8-38-49nbspPM_zpsgugirexf.png
    Gemma made lots of crafts loving art and all that! The child to toddler gift exchange just kills me with cute!~
    08-28-18_8-46-07nbspPM_zpslknjox3k.png
    08-28-18_8-44-43nbspPM_zpsjiyjjtyz.png
    The kids play some games~
    08-28-18_8-48-21nbspPM_zps9dvpu6qj.png
    Time for tree decorating!~
    08-28-18_8-50-03nbspPM_zpscrilav0e.png
    I tried not to put to much on it as they were poor!
    08-28-18_8-56-56nbspPM_zps3snijey9.png

Sooo, Jade as been stressed out a lot at work. Being a food critic.... its not what she wants to do anymore. She is not such a bitter, jaded sim anymore since that was one of her main reasons for being a critic (no offense to anyone that is, just story telling~). The other reason was food, an addiction she developed after having to scrounge for food as a run away teen. She does not have that life anymore. She is in a club now. She has friends. She has the love of her life. And three wonderful kids. So she and Abby talked and Jade said once the gardening made a decent income, she'd quite the food critic career. So she got started with a teeny green house.
    08-29-18_6-31-23nbspPM_zpsshpfshec.png

*deep sigh* this fam can't get a break! So come snowflake morn' the Christmas tree goes up in flames!
    08-29-18_6-54-58nbspPM_zps6a940xa9.png
    Jade says the day but not the tree :cry: But the day is the most important.
    08-29-18_6-56-22nbspPM_zpsxzuufyoc.png
    These kids are resilient. They are still happy even without a tree! (playing realistic so did not get them a new one plus they got little funds).
    08-29-18_8-40-46nbspPM_zpsr2o3ab1g.png
    LOL Father winter was awkward and just stood by our mail box so Abby invited him in xD
    08-29-18_7-23-49nbspPM_zpst1itaejv.png
    All the kids got a present but I did not get a pic of flint getting one aww! A drawing table for Gemma (how does he know??!
    08-29-18_7-26-21nbspPM_zpsmqiiqc2k.png
    And a toys and dollhouse for the toddlers!
    08-29-18_7-30-41nbspPM_zpseajanynd.png

The next day Flint ages into a kid!
    08-29-18_8-44-35nbspPM_zpszzztd3ef.png
    He has his own gangle starring Lyle (the lightest blonde) and Abby's nephews Micah and Lucien twins.
    08-30-18_7-16-18nbspPM_zpsfeyicrut.png

A few days more and Gemma is a teen! An ornery teenager!
    08-30-18_9-58-47nbspPM_zpsxsh0iwmw.png

There is no hope for her is there? The first thing she does is fight the flower bunneh for eggs *headdesk* Oooooh and poor Amber has to watch! Look at her cry!
    08-30-18_10-04-58nbspPM_zpsqgbu1zyg.png

Welp that is where I left my Stone Legacy at. What a crazy start to the year! Next up some more on my Adlers~
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited September 2018
    My game is a bit silly at the moment with toddlers in 3 different generations in my family!

Annabel is my gen 5's ex and gen 6's mother. She had a new baby named Nicholas so Nicholas is gen 6. Possible because she's a vampire and she doesn't age.
    vZC74no.png

Grandpa Trevor is my gen 5 heir. His and Annabel's son Victor is my gen 6 heir and father of this family, with his wife Annie and two youngest children Andrew and Susan. Making Andrew and Susan gen 7. Trevor is still around because he earned the long lived trait with his body builder aspiration.
    y1zzYNd.png

Victor and Annie had twins at a very young age who are now young adults too. Daniel is my gen 7 heir and his twin sister Diane has two young sons with her husband James Cleary, who was the hermit of granite falls. The boys are named Robin and Steven, they're not twins, Robin was born first. This makes Robin and Steven gen 8!
    PQCN3KT.png

So effectively, toddler Nicholas is the great-uncle of Robin and Steven even though they're about the same age. ;P

OZU88LJ.png
    oYYzoJf.png
    ccCRXJs.png

Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    I can't upload pics, but...

Susan, the lover of quinoa, found out she's expecting! I have a mod where you can find out the gender before the baby is born, and it's a girl!
  • ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    Right now I'm playing the YA daughter of Don Lothario and a sim I'd created.

Here's Cara. She's cheerful and obsessed with being outside (preferably swimming). She lives in a nice little lake house that she was able to build from gardening money. Very close to both of her parents, but only Don is still around.
    yvMoPM8.png

She has an ongoing thing with Julian, one of her best friends (son of Dina Caliente and Travis Scott). He's married to an older man who is super gloomy, just like Julian. But eventually before they could sort it all out, Cara ended up pregnant. Julian was real stressed out about it, but his father abandoned him so he wasn't going to run.
    SYoLJhH.png

But he also wasn't ready to end things with his husband, Marc. Cara insisted on telling Marc that she's pregnant, and he seemed to understand that his jealousy was confirmed.
    61SuqLE.png

Eventually Julian ends his marriage, but Cara doesn't want Julian out of obligation. He's living with her, for now, to help out because they ended up with twins and Cara was falling apart trying to handle them both on her own. Not sure what I'll do with their relationship, but for now the twins are a STRUGGLE and that's all I'm focused on

Here's Lexa -- she's silly but sweet.
    nVRWzxt.png

And Luna -- a total wild child who drives her mom up the wall but is an angel for her dad.
    TVXlT6a.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited September 2018
    I finally got Ainsley Diallo (née Pancakes) pregnant. They had to Try for Baby many times over three days.
    That’s what I get for setting MCCC to 60 instead of default 80 percent I guess.
    She got all sad from a negative pregnancy test or two and now both parents-to-be are thrilled it finally worked.
    Hopefully Bob will get to see his grandbaby before Grimm comes to get him.
  • AahanaAahana Posts: 36 Member
    So today my pregnant sim went into labor. My sister, who is oblivious of this game, asked me what's happening. I said my sims is going to have a baby and I am taking her to the hospital. Her husband was chilling on the sofa watching TV while she was crying in pain and the doctor who was operating her was a freaking green ghost!. When my sister realized this she burst into laughter. :/
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Playing a legacy save, with first generation both sims that I created.

tC8reSU.png
    (kinda looks a bit like a young Bette Midler, eh?)

And her husband (I forgot to take a picture of him when he was younger, ugh).

3Sx2hTt.png

They had three kids (she wanted even more...NOPE). Their youngest, Adalyn, I think turned out quite pretty and I'm excited to see her continue the family tree :)

uyyCgHH.png

She's a teen here, so her skin is experiencing quite a rush of change :P

Here's lighting striking their house on a cold fall evening!

ZUz7OC2.png

Here are Mama and Papa playing in the snow, back before they had any worrysome obligations, like kids haha.

FAi9wCq.png

And finally, their first Winterfest together... d'awww :3

cQzgvoH.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
    One birthday, two weddings, and a child was conceived! Cole and Ryan married their fiance's and Alex Parker(now called A.J. for Alex JR) is a toddler! Cole and his wife moved out and I'm renovating their home.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Well a lot of things have happened since last time I updated you guys.

Kevin is a teen, Lily is an adult with a kid and a husband (only Lily featured in the family shot)

Damien has taken over as heir

Emery has passed away (she is featured in the family shot)

And Marisol has started her own legacy (succession laws: dog lover, brown eyes, have a setter) I always pick owners for my pets

t0xrbol.jpg

this was at Harvestfest

Kevin also has himself a gf zyg6bLg.jpg

Marisol has a bf9CECbVe.jpg

and this is Lily's husband Gunther MunchgIydQIo.jpg

and kid, Deja Munch with her late grandmother EmeryuYywZlp.jpg

oh and I almost forgot, Damien is married!!!Puuvy2v.jpg

edited September 2018

Kevin is a teen, Lily is an adult with a kid and a husband (only Lily featured in the family shot)

And Marisol has started her own legacy (succession laws: dog lover, brown eyes, have a setter) I always pick owners for my pets

t0xrbol.jpg

this was at Harvestfest

I started the legacy challenge (a new save) with one sim and she's dating Gunther, too! In my save that now has four generations, I think he's an elder or already dead. :'( Also, did you use one of the hairs from Get Together? This is what Gunther looked like, post-makeover:

I was almost tempted to change his face structure, but I didn't!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Feels weird to be back with my Alders, but a nice change of pace. Last time I left them Fall had just crept in. Kaleigh found this gorgeous pic while hunting for those aliens!~
    08-26-18_6-48-17nbspPM_zpsqxl2kp3u.png
    Baby Blake is a toddler! He looks a lot like Reed but will see if their is any Nadia in him~
    08-26-18_7-23-47nbspPM_zpsmslzaiei.png
    Reed starts off the flashcards for his thinking skills~
    08-26-18_7-43-44nbspPM_zpsrikqk0lu.png
    And Nadia opens up his mind to imagination~
    08-26-18_7-53-11nbspPM_zpsrealezry.png
    Here comes the new baby!~
    08-26-18_8-12-32nbspPM_zpsovqrxnz1.png
    Welcome to the world baby girl Aubree~ <3
    08-26-18_8-13-37nbspPM_zpseukq5b7c.png
    08-26-18_8-15-48nbspPM_zpswvhevqel.png
    Blake being a toddler~
    08-31-18_5-18-43nbspPM_zpslxumwwd0.png
    Kaleigh being a teenager~
    08-31-18_5-38-19nbspPM_zpsl5mysx8x.png
    They are cute though~
    08-31-18_5-40-27nbspPM_zpsseibjtnc.png

Birthdays all around! Reed and Dein grow up (to Adults) and so does Kaleigh (to Young Adult)~
    08-31-18_5-52-30nbspPM_zps8mpufd5v.png
    08-31-18_6-42-43nbspPM_zpsdjpxjoki.png
    Nadia and Kaleigh decided to take up Yoga together~
    08-31-18_7-03-52nbspPM_zpsslswtocw.png
    A quiet Fall evening.
    08-31-18_7-09-11nbspPM_zpsrnfxptv1.png
    Family orientated girly right here!~
    08-31-18_7-17-09nbspPM_zps06tmrugl.png
    Dein goes out with his girl Jamessa~
    08-31-18_7-51-41nbspPM_zpsvgbcjrol.png
    Reed loves on Blake~
    08-31-18_8-16-06nbspPM_zpsyariljtx.png
    Aubree is a toddler! Looks like her mommy <3
    08-31-18_8-31-32nbspPM_zpsbowuwxze.png
    Nap time lol!~ xD
    08-31-18_8-42-11nbspPM_zps6cxizdkc.png
    Spooky Day~
    09-03-18_4-55-06nbspPM_zpsheoaqi9f.png
    Cute tots!~
    09-03-18_4-58-58nbspPM_zpsnko3bewp.png
    The pizza guy makes a pie!~
    09-03-18_5-33-06nbspPM_zpsvtk76v4l.png
    Everyone has a good time~
    09-03-18_5-38-59nbspPM_zps5eyvfvhw.png
    09-03-18_5-18-44nbspPM_zpsbeqc8ul0.png

Dein sales his bakegoods wanting to get an apartment with his GF, he works hard at it!
    09-03-18_6-35-46nbspPM_zpsfnuhhymr.png
    So unfortunately Jasmin and John both passed away, they were raising Yu. Reed of course took him in and help him in the hard times. It is a very busy household now.
    09-05-18_11-04-16nbspPM_zpsft4wxrwy.png
    09-07-18_8-22-24nbspPM_zpsmmjwtceo.png
    09-07-18_8-20-40nbspPM_zpsqlfvvmhi.png
    Nadia is still working her way up the medical ladder.
    09-07-18_9-37-37nbspPM_zps6awmnaf6.png
    Dein and his girlfriend are cute~
    09-07-18_9-51-55nbspPM_zpsouioney4.png
    09-07-18_9-52-54nbspPM_zpsutmalgzv.png
    The toddlers really love Yu~
    09-07-18_10-42-21nbspPM_zps5spfhhho.png

I leave this update with cuteness in a cup~
    09-07-18_10-06-44nbspPM_zpsrcrs7bgt.png
    09-07-18_10-32-17nbspPM_zpsuf0dhuq4.png
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    edited September 2018
    So, this JUST happened.

i decided to throw a house party and had my sim that i just created {& added to this house which already had two roomates} make a dinner. and of course sets fire. She doesn't look too upset either. =/ my other sims are not happy and basically the party was a bust XD LOL

6MDfSK.png

My other Sim Merideth has had a pretty eventful life lately.

She has her kitty cats.
    Met Father Christmas at the Christmas party & kissed an Alien Sim.
    Became a vampire
    Got a new boyfriend.
    Became friends with Bella Goth

It's all going well.... so far! lol

goF4eJ.png
    lga7Ce.png
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've been playing a household in a new save file, a Young Adult female Sims with two dogs. I've given her the "Extraordinary Author" aspiration (I hope I got the name correctly, I don't remember it very well) and I've been trying to make her save some money and buy a somewhat rich house in Windenburg -she lives there, but in a small one. Easier said than done, hahaha!

Happy Simming, everyone!
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »

t0xrbol.jpg

this was at Harvestfest

I started the legacy challenge (a new save) with one sim and she's dating Gunther, too! In my save that now has four generations, I think he's an elder or already dead. :'( Also, did you use one of the hairs from Get Together? This is what Gunther looked like, post-makeover:

I was almost tempted to change his face structure, but I didn't!

I think I used the same hair as you, it just makes him look nicer. I was tempted to change his face as well but I did't want to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top