Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Items that have been banned from your played sims households?

What items are absolutely not allowed in your homes?

This board here for one...I noticed that the sims do not want to do anything except stare at it all day long. Nope had to go:
2ilo9dt.png

And gaming rigs are no longer allowed as my sims prefer playing that instead of doing what I have told them
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Wohoo bushes are banned from my game because pets get sick from them ALL.....THE......TIME!!!!
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    The closet because sims go and make out autonomously in it, wasting my time going up in the bedroom at random when I want them in the kitchen. I may ban bathtubs and desks too if they keep going drinking or eating there when someone else is in the room. Seriously I hate that "feature".
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    It's not been banned yet, but possibly the Globe Bar.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    high chairs and building blocks. if there is building blocks, my starving toddler will put down there plate to go and play with them. if I have them I have to remember to place them into their inventory before dinner.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    For me it is the computer. But only part of the time. If I invite another sim to my house to socialize or throwing a party I always put the computer into the inventory. I mean visiting sims will ignore EVERYTHING just to go play a game on your computer...

This is why the study is locked to keep out everyone except household members
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Definitely the Globe Bar. Nothing sends me into a rage quite like that dang bar when my sim drops the action I set up to go get a stupid drink. I was trying to get Bella to read to Alex for 2 hours to help fulfill his aspiration. She'd drop it after about 20 minutes to go get a drink. Over and over again. Enough already!

And when the sim kids/teens are going through a Loud phase, the stereo goes into the inventory. Otherwise every single time there's a lull in activity, they immediately head for the stereo to crank it to full blast. I wouldn't mind, except the Loud phase tends to get stuck and my sim kids/teens will have it until they age to YA.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,321 Member
    The dollhouses, if a toddler or child plays with it they can get a parent to play with them but it automatically cancels all the actions the parent had stacked. It was so annoying especially in a household of 4 children. If I stopped one from doing it minutes later a different one would do it.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    As many have said, the talking toilet, the highchair, the giant gaming rig,... and in many households, the computer. My vampire households no longer have sinks now because they won't stop drinking water. I had to move the bar against the wall so they don't autonomously get drinks there, and now I might have to do something about the fridge. It's completely out of control. I can't express how much I hate that hidden thirst meter. It does absolutely nothing for gameplay and is more of a nonsensical hindrance than an asset.
    #Team Occult
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    With basemental mod and the globe bar all my butlers are alcoholics.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    • Highchairs
    • Talking toilets
    • Anything that needs a monstrous amount of room, such as the telescope
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    None because I play with autonomy off :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    Wohoo bushes are banned from my game because pets get sick from them ALL.....THE......TIME!!!!
    Haha only living pets. Ghost pets never get sick, even when bitten by squirrels. This is why I love ghost pets...

As for items I ban. I wish I could ban the fridge and basin because one of my sims compulsively makes drinks for herself. But alas, sadly I can’t get rid of such essentials.

I don’t think there are any items I actually ban. I’m close to banning the high chair, but I like that the food which comes with it is so quick to make.
    Am I the only one who loves the talking toilet? It can deal with their bladder and hygiene at once! I love this.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Card table, gaming rig, board ( from parenting), highchair, bushes if they have a pet.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Am I the only one who loves the talking toilet? It can deal with their bladder and hygiene at once! I love this.

Yep, you're the only one in the whole universe who likes that thing :D

Yep, you're the only one in the whole universe who likes that thing :D
    lol oh dear I hadn’t realised it was so unpopular!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    What items are absolutely not allowed in your homes?

This board here for one...I noticed that the sims do not want to do anything except stare at it all day long. Nope had to go:
    2ilo9dt.png

And gaming rigs are no longer allowed as my sims prefer playing that instead of doing what I have told them

I'm beginning to think that board is broken because any time I have a sim clear it off, they get reset.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member

Nope, I am on your side, lol
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    The Globe bar here as well, sims just don't seem to be able to resist it. :neutral:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Evie0602 wrote: »
    None because I play with autonomy off :)

preach
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)