Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for some builds

Hi!
I don't really know if this is the right place to ask considering I'm not on the forums very much anymore, but can someone recommend me builders please?

I'm currently after a family apartment/house that will cater for 8 sims. I really love builds that appear like a house, but have a marker inside that makes it into an apartment. I'm just looking for some builders/ builds that will allow me to do this. Currently my household has $50,000 however I don't mind using cheats to maximize their budget.

Kind regards,

I am the champion, my friend

Comments

• SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Sims_for_life If you want to increase their money to buy them I have a few homes on my profile that will accommodate 8 - plus gardening and chef skills to prep if you want to also buy one of the stores. I also have a plant room that is a big money-maker - they sell produce, cook and sell dishes, and flower-arrangements in their retail store (I have the stores uploaded into my gallery also). My 'Bayside Greenhouse Home 2' is my biggest home with 3 floors and houses 8 well. Plus it has a bunch of moneymaker plants to harvest from. My family that lives there has WAY more money now than they know what to do with. My 'Bungalow & Greenhouse 2.0' has a huge greenhouse with money-making plants and flowers/a flower-arranging setup, plus you could add a couple more beds and 8 could fit in it quite well. The sims I have with that greenhouse are millionaires... Plus the greenhouse I don't do apartments, though, in my games and have not built any. If you want a specific type of build and budget I would be happy to make one, though, and add it to my gallery so you can download. I love building! What are some exact specifics you want for sure?
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    SheriGR wrote: »
    @Sims_for_life If you want to increase their money to buy them I have a few homes on my profile that will accommodate 8 - plus gardening and chef skills to prep if you want to also buy one of the stores. I also have a plant room that is a big money-maker - they sell produce, cook and sell dishes, and flower-arrangements in their retail store (I have the stores uploaded into my gallery also). My 'Bayside Greenhouse Home 2' is my biggest home with 3 floors and houses 8 well. Plus it has a bunch of moneymaker plants to harvest from. My family that lives there has WAY more money now than they know what to do with. My 'Bungalow & Greenhouse 2.0' has a huge greenhouse with money-making plants and flowers/a flower-arranging setup, plus you could add a couple more beds and 8 could fit in it quite well. The sims I have with that greenhouse are millionaires... Plus the greenhouse I don't do apartments, though, in my games and have not built any. If you want a specific type of build and budget I would be happy to make one, though, and add it to my gallery so you can download. I love building! What are some exact specifics you want for sure?

Thank you so much! I'd love to check out some of your builds- they sound perfect for my family! My teacher sim has reached the top of her career, so she'll have a lot of time to use some of the features you mentioned :)
    I am the champion, my friend
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited September 2018
    SheriGR wrote: »

Thank you so much! I'd love to check out some of your builds- they sound perfect for my family! My teacher sim has reached the top of her career, so she'll have a lot of time to use some of the features you mentioned :)

@Sims_for_life I'm so pleased! Doing the gardening and greenhouse is fun, but make sure you hire a gardener for backup if there are a lot of plants, so it does not take up all of your time. After you get to 10 in gardening there are helpful skills. (Like 'super sell' which harvests a large area all at once. Excellent for income, especially with the plants I have in that household/lot. If you have the seasons expansion someone in the household can use the garden to help build their gardening career: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/seasons/gardener/

The 'Bungalow & Greenhouse 2.0' I mentioned is a revision of the Bungalow that Halle Forman lives in in Willow Creek (My peeps just moved in with her (she has a nice amount of funds but no skills. If you don't mind using a little 'creativity', you can move one of your family into a 'new household', and move the rest of your family in with her, move her out, then re-add your stray family member. That whole process should gain you a bunch of funds. Then you could have them move out and get all of the funds, place the new 'Bungalow & Greenhouse 2.0' lot/build in that lot, then move into it.

My 'Bayside Greenhouse Home 2' is a revision of the 'Old Salt House' in San Myshuno (City Living), but you would not need to use that city.

I also just uploaded the one I built for my original family in the game, which is geared to a household of 8 It is also in my gallery, named 'Big Family Home'. I had re-arranged the layout of the larger bedroom upstairs at times for a couple or for 3-2 kids, depending on their needs. It has 4 bedrooms, a painting studio (which I used for various needs), 3 bathrooms, a pool, a fenced in back yard, and a deck with a table and grill, which my sims enjoyed. This may be a good choice if you don's want to garden. Hope something will be a good fit for you!
    Post edited by SheriGR on
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8