Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited August 2018
    I was just about to make a separate thread for the issue I'm having but I thought I better check this thread out first.

@Simsfan99111, I am having the same issue with the bb.moveobjects cheat causing the camera to freeze in position. Do you know a way around it besides closing the game down?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    We need another hotfix lol probably have to wait for next month's game pack to come out
    I was just wondering when another patch would be mentioned. There is one in the works, but not before Laundry Day is released.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    It will be next month probably
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    I was just about to make a separate thread for the issue I'm having but I thought I better check this thread out first.

@Simsfan99111, I am having the same issue with the bb.moveobjects cheat causing the camera to freeze in position. Do you know a way around it besides closing the game down?

The only other thing that I have found works is saving and going back to the main menu and reloading. Sometimes exiting and entering build/buy fixes the issue too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LOW wrote: »
    Anybody else having lag issues when it come to sims performing the next action in the queue? They seem to take a couple seconds for that action to go from the top of the queue to the active one. Also they will randomly just freaze for a couple seconds before doing anything. This gets really annoying when running a vet clinic and trying to treat patents as quickly as possible.

Yes this happens to me too and it also takes them 5 hours in Sims time to actually do an action and eat
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    Anybody else having lag issues when it come to sims performing the next action in the queue? They seem to take a couple seconds for that action to go from the top of the queue to the active one. Also they will randomly just freaze for a couple seconds before doing anything. This gets really annoying when running a vet clinic and trying to treat patents as quickly as possible.

That's well-known around these parts. They like to forgot to go to the bathroom in the queue around me. They also take forever to get up from the chessboard or the computer.
  • rcm_113rcm_113 Posts: 5 New Member
    Yes, the lag thing. My sim has now taken to just standing there and not moving on to the next thing. Nothing seems to be frozen, they just don't act or move or anything. I have to restart the game and then soon enough it happens again. Ugh.
  • Tan80Tan80 Posts: 72 Member
    My main issue is the ultra speed as my game only seems to work properly if I only use speed 1.
    My sims now just freeze in place (usually after waking up), ignore or disregard actions and the game doesn't like playing at anything but regular speed.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2018
    I've never once experienced this - but then I never use any speed up while playing. If the game speeds itself up that's fine - as usually it's for sleep - or work. At work I slow it to medium so I can use the various options available to boost my sims social and happinest - and never have any issues or lag.

I learned in past games the Sims often has issues when players speed them up - so I have never been in the habit of doing so and never get lag issues in any sims game. The game seems to be fine if it speeds things up or if the player slows it down - but for reasons I never understood in past Sims games it always seemed to develop issues when player sped it up - so like I said I just don't as this has been an issue for years. Sims 2 is like the only one of the Sims series games that didn't often have issues speeding it up, but it did now and then. It's just better not to speed up the Sims I guess.

Of course I do not play the console versions - so was not aware they had the same issues.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Console players will be getting the last update from pc the carribean update will be our next big update which will either be next month or October as get together should be due out by then I hope we get a bloody update before then to fix all this haha
    Where did you here all that @Bluebirddevil5970 ? I hope we get an update patch soon too.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    Yes I saw that on twitter and we will be getting glass roofs too in the next updat with a new household and lot
    It was on twitter and yeah with the next update we will be getting the carribean stuff, glass roofs a new household and lot put into the library and more It will either be done for next month's pack or October depending if they are gonna do it for next month's game pack or get together in October they are waiting for Sony and Microsoft to confirm so they can tell is the scheduled date
    Aesthetic bug: My Sim stayed up (showering, eating, playing on the computer), but it showed the bed sheets/covers as if he was still sleeping in it.
  • D_spin93D_spin93 Posts: 2 New Member
    My biggest bug is the crashing that is still occurring in my game. Unless I go to manage worlds every half hour and save there, the game shuts down. Sometimes I don't even have time to do that. Does anyone have a solution? I've looked everywhere and it's really making me not want to play the game because every crash means restarting my progress. :(
    You didn't sell the furnishings, I assume?
    Look in their house inventory other than that maybe you've hit sell by mistake I'm not sure I haven't gotten that bug so I ain't much help
    No matter what there will be furniture there for the next ones who you choose to move in it just depends on if you choose to furnish it or not
    Anyone who plays in the city are yous getting that the whole map is glitching out
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top