Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

why Isnt it WORKING

I tired to upload a sim and i have before, but it does like a stop sign thing. and when i rollover it, it says "server already has "insert name here".
Please help!

Comments

• vidkid20vidkid20 Posts: 3,735 New Member
    edited August 2009
    same here. :(
  • NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hi,

Have you looked inside your Studio from your Sim page?
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • chica_del_padrechica_del_padre Posts: 2,117 New Member
    edited August 2009
    kikigrl939 wrote:
    I tired to upload a sim and i have before, but it does like a stop sign thing. and when i rollover it, it says "server already has "insert name here".
    Please help!
    I'm having the same problem :cry: I only have one other sim uploaded so it's not a matter of having a duplicate name in my studio either.
  • kikigrl939kikigrl939 Posts: 768 Member
    edited August 2009
    Ugh. I wish it worked. :P
  • NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited August 2009
    A lot of users are experiencing this issue apparently. There is a central thread dedicated to the subject which you can find at this link:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/43373.page;jsessionid=E12A397865ADDB7D7E97EED2CC0E31C2.015051
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • kathyhansenkathyhansen Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2011
    recently you answered a question for me on manually patching the game. It states that there is a super patch need, and you need to know you region how do i know what region i'm in. I'm sorry I really do not play Sims 3 that often because I always have problems, and I really want to do things right. I also have a question about life time wishes. Now when a create a sims the life time wishes are blank and will not let me save them unless i pick life time wishes but there is nothing there to pick. I do I fix that.

Kathy
  • PeeplinPeeplin Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I am having the same issues with the lifetime wishes. I needed to update my game so I did and I uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Now there are only blank heart squares where the lifetime wishes are.
  • PeeplinPeeplin Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I updated my Sims game recently, un-installed and re-installed the game and now there are blank heart spaces where the lifetime wishes should be. What's going on? How do I fix it?
    I would like all of my sims 3 games downloaded into origin. I have acknowledgment so I own those games and would like them back. The only reason im playing is because i can not get my sims 4 to keep working on windows 10 and it still is not working
    I own all the sims 1,2,3, and 4
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    I would like all of my sims 3 games downloaded into origin. I have acknowledgment so I own those games and would like them back. The only reason im playing is because i can not get my sims 4 to keep working on windows 10 and it still is not working

@kathyhansen, Are you finding that some of your of games isn't showing up in Origin? If you are, then it might be that you've brought your games from an unauthorized sellers such as E-bay. And if that's the case, then you need to get in contact with an EA rep having them either call you or talk over the internet to try to get them working.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918307/anyone-here-have-part-of-their-game-deleted-from-origin/p1

Customer Support:
    https://help.ea.com/en/
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    I've closed this discussion thread as a 9 year old thread has been necro'd.

Please note that technical issues that happened a decade ago wouldn't be the same as the technical issues occuring in-game today due to the patches released, etc i.e. really old threads won't be talking about current technical issues. These types of discussions are intended to be about a singular issue. Posting in older technical discussion threads with current tech issues makes it about a separate topic and confuses the information being shared in there for future readers. Nobody wants that.

What we'd suggest is using the search function on the top right of the page to look for a more recent/up-to-date threads on your issue or failing that get a new discussion started on it. You'll find more relevant information from the community would be added as a result instead of outdated info found in older discussions.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top