Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• MaahisaMaahisa Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi to everyone!!! <3
    I play The Sims from the very beginning :)
    My favorite games are Sims 1 and Sims 2. I believe that they have invested a lot of warmth, love and soul. It does'nt matter, that the graphics are bad for today, they are still my favorite. o:)
    Since 2012, my friend and I are developing a russian fan site - livesims.ru
    With the release of the Sims 4, we are actively writing articles, reviews and lessons on the Sims 4.
    Glad to meet everyone!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Maahisa wrote: »
    Hi to everyone!!! <3
    I play The Sims from the very beginning :)
    My favorite games are Sims 1 and Sims 2. I believe that they have invested a lot of warmth, love and soul. It does'nt matter, that the graphics are bad for today, they are still my favorite. o:)
    Since 2012, my friend and I are developing a russian fan site - livesims.ru
    With the release of the Sims 4, we are actively writing articles, reviews and lessons on the Sims 4.
    Glad to meet everyone!

Hello @Maahisa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of the original sim one. It is nice that your favourite versions are Sims 1 and Sims 2. They contain many special, enjoyable and fun features! The sims in them are very nice :)
    It is very special that you and your friend run a Russian fan site! :) It is very thoughtful and kind of you to write articles, helpful guides and reviews of Sims 4 features, to help fellow Russian simmers and to keep the simmers uptodate with new simming news.
    Happy simming! :)
  • TBrandesTBrandes Posts: 45 Member
    Moin Moin Simmers. :)

I'm from northern Germany and only recently discovered the Sims 4. The most fun i have in the game is building houses and decorating them with lots of mods (finding the right ones can be some fun too). I also like to create sims with their own backstory.

In the long run i intend to share my creations and a complete list of used mods with you. But it will sometimes be a slow process as i only release stuff when i think they are really finished (last house took me almost a month). The big challenge of that process is that my sims have to earn the money to improve their house.

So there will be lots of stuff and many many pictures coming from my side as i got quite 'a few' ideas for buildings.
    edited September 2018
    TBrandes wrote: »
    Moin Moin Simmers. :)

I'm from northern Germany and only recently discovered the Sims 4. The most fun i have in the game is building houses and decorating them with lots of mods (finding the right ones can be some fun too). I also like to create sims with their own backstory.

In the long run i intend to share my creations and a complete list of used mods with you. But it will sometimes be a slow process as i only release stuff when i think they are really finished (last house took me almost a month). The big challenge of that process is that my sims have to earn the money to improve their house.

So there will be lots of stuff and many many pictures coming from my side as i got quite 'a few' ideas for buildings.

Hello @TBrandes :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started playing Simming 4. Designing, building and furnishing homes and community venues are very fun and enjoyable parts of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our build ideas into Sims gameform. There are many great cc build mode items that have been created for sims 4! It is enjoyable looking at the cc download sites, and seeing all the new items!
    I hope that you will enjoy sharing your creations in the future with fellow simmers :)
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • brittwillbrittwill Posts: 18 Member
    Hello!

I'm Britt - I am from Australia and have been Simming since 2005 on both Console and PC!
    I used to hang around the forum back in 2007/08 when I was heavily into the Sims 2.
    I'm obsessed with building and decorating Sims houses, and I'm hoping to start a blog soon to share my designs and also a few Legacy or Neighbourhood stories (I love writing!)

When I am not simming, you can usually find me drinking ridiculous amounts of tea and binge watching TV shows, going for hikes, or hanging out with my dog at the beach or park!

I've enjoyed looking through some of the threads and can't wait to get to know some more of you!

Happy simming!
    brittwill wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm Britt - I am from Australia and have been Simming since 2005 on both Console and PC!
    I used to hang around the forum back in 2007/08 when I was heavily into the Sims 2.
    I'm obsessed with building and decorating Sims houses, and I'm hoping to start a blog soon to share my designs and also a few Legacy or Neighbourhood stories (I love writing!)

When I am not simming, you can usually find me drinking ridiculous amounts of tea and binge watching TV shows, going for hikes, or hanging out with my dog at the beach or park!

I've enjoyed looking through some of the threads and can't wait to get to know some more of you!

Happy simming!

G’day @brittwill ! :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2005, and have been playing both the console and pc versions of the game. Each version of the Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    Building and decorating homes is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that you are planning to start a blog to post your home designs and your stories :) I hope that the setting up of it goes very well! Simmers will enjoy visiting your blog.
    It is great that you have a pet dog. Your dog would be a very special animal member of your household <3 If you have Sims 4 Cats and Dogs pack, you would enjoy having a simversion of your dog to play in your game!
  • Roses4612Roses4612 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Amber. I am a mother and have been playing sims since back with sims 2 on PC. I still actually have my copy of sims 2. I have played all the way up til the recent(ish) laundry day pack on sims 4. I have never put more money into a game as I have with sims. Sims is the only game that has kept me playing because there are so many ways to play and enjoy the game.
    Roses4612
    Roses4612 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Amber. I am a mother and have been playing sims since back with sims 2 on PC. I still actually have my copy of sims 2. I have played all the way up til the recent(ish) laundry day pack on sims 4. I have never put more money into a game as I have with sims. Sims is the only game that has kept me playing because there are so many ways to play and enjoy the game.
    Roses4612

Hello @Roses4612 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2, then that has led you on to playing the later versions also. Simming is very enjoyable and fun, and we are always learning new things to do or see in the game! There are so many great aspects to Simming! We can enjoy creating sims households, building homes and venues, playing the sims in live mode, writing Sims stories or doing challenges!
  • MaahisaMaahisa Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you, @rosemow o:)
    You are so kind))
  • lovemuttlovemutt Posts: 4 New Member
    uhhHHH hi i'm Hope! i'm a dumb kid that likes playing Sims because i like playing god or something. i started with sims 2 when it came out, and now i'm just addicted and can't keep my grubby hands off of the game. i promise i can actually type, i just like be relaxed when it comes to casual situations online.
    lovemutt wrote: »
    uhhHHH hi i'm Hope! i'm a dumb kid that likes playing Sims because i like playing god or something. i started with sims 2 when it came out, and now i'm just addicted and can't keep my grubby hands off of the game. i promise i can actually type, i just like be relaxed when it comes to casual situations online.

Hello @lovemutt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when Sims 2 was released, and you have continued to enjoy playing the game. Simming is very addictive! There are always new features to discover and ideas to try out in the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • SimPaperrhSimPaperrh Posts: 19 New Member
    Hi! I'm a new member (as I write this lol!) and so far everyone has been super nice and I'm grateful to be apart of this community :)
    SimPaperrh wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a new member (as I write this lol!) and so far everyone has been super nice and I'm grateful to be apart of this community :)

Hello @SimPaperrh :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started posting on threads. I am glad that you are enjoying being a part of the community. I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads, find creative ideas to use in your game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
  • TBrandesTBrandes Posts: 45 Member
    @rosemow

Thanks for the welcome. :)

If you would like to have a sneak peek. Go to the german version of this site select 'Die Sims 4: Eigene Kreationen' and take a look into the thread 'Nachbarschaft'. Or use the hashtag '#modlist' in the gallery.

This will give you an idea of what i'm planning here. I've already translated all my files so i'm ready to go. :)
    TBrandes wrote: »
    @rosemow

Thanks for the welcome. :)

If you would like to have a sneak peek. Go to the german version of this site select 'Die Sims 4: Eigene Kreationen' and take a look into the thread 'Nachbarschaft'. Or use the hashtag '#modlist' in the gallery.

This will give you an idea of what i'm planning here. I've already translated all my files so i'm ready to go. :)

Hello @TBrandes :) It is nice to meet you.
    Your builds for Willow Creek look very nice! :) Very nice furnishing of the interiors! Your sims that you have created are very nice and will enjoy living in the homes.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Justinpgh118Justinpgh118 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello fellow simmers my name is Justin I'm new to this Sims forums but not new the Sims I'm a console simmer I like to do storytelling and Build houses
    My social media for The Sims are
    Tumblr @Justinpgh118
    Twitter @Justinpgh118
    I post a lot of screenshots/videos of my Sims/Builds
    Hello fellow simmers my name is Justin I'm new to this Sims forums but not new the Sims I'm a console simmer I like to do storytelling and Build houses
    My social media for The Sims are
    Tumblr @Justinpgh118
    Twitter @Justinpgh118
    I post a lot of screenshots/videos of my Sims/Builds

Hello @Justinpgh118 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you play the console version of Sims 4. Sims Storytelling and building homes are very special and enjoyable parts of simming! It is great giving background details to our sims, then seeing how the stories of their lives develop in our game. Building homes is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! We can enjoy building in a variety of different styles, sizes , colour schemes and themes. It is very nice seeing our sims living in the homes that we have built and furnished for them.
  • ssophiassophia Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello! My name is Sophia (sadly I forgot my password to my other account) My first sims experience was with the original on PS2 and then shortly after I got into Urbz, took a break and never played some of the famous titles like Sims 3 and now i'm back playing Sims 4!
    ssophia wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Sophia (sadly I forgot my password to my other account) My first sims experience was with the original on PS2 and then shortly after I got into Urbz, took a break and never played some of the famous titles like Sims 3 and now i'm back playing Sims 4!

Hello @ssophia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 2, and now after a break you are back simming again , and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is fun! There are many very enjoyable parts of simming from creating sims, to building homes for them to live in, and enjoying playing the sims in live mode!
  • allamericanjoallamericanjo Posts: 3 New Member
    HI! My name is Jori. Ive been a member actually for years, I've just never reached out. I've always been a crazy sim lover, since the days of the PS2 and i still play now with TS4. Anywhoo, Im excited to be apart of the community and get to know some of you and your sims <3
    HI! My name is Jori. Ive been a member actually for years, I've just never reached out. I've always been a crazy sim lover, since the days of the PS2 and i still play now with TS4. Anywhoo, Im excited to be apart of the community and get to know some of you and your sims <3

Hello @allamericanjo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the PS2 version of the Sims, and are now continuing to enjoy simming by playing Sims 4. You would have many happy memories of fun times simming over the years.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads , learn new things about the game, and enjoy posting about your own sims that are in your games.
  • MermaidDisasterMermaidDisaster Posts: 3 New Member
    Hai. I'm Whitney! Not much to say about myself. I have a 4 year old that loves to watch me play sims.
  • BobBobBobBobBobBob Posts: 81 Member
    Hi everyone - very new to this forum stuff since I haven't been active in one since... I believe it was when the sims 3 first came out.

Navigating is whoa, where do I find stuff and the thread I wanted to ask a question on I ended up losing down a rabbit hole lol.

Anyhoo, it's great to be here. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I am an oldie so forgive any errors please. I'm sure I'll get used to this in time.
    Hai. I'm Whitney! Not much to say about myself. I have a 4 year old that loves to watch me play sims.

Hello @MermaidDisaster :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again!
    Perhaps one day your 4 year will become a simmer just like you :) It is special that your child enjoys watching you simming <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top