Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited September 2018
    Love Day rolled by and Scarlett felt like being a little evil(she has the evil trait) to her daughter, Claudia, by sending a fake break-up letter to her daughters boyfriend, Diego Lobos(father to her kids) When it sent she seemed quite pleased3aFgxzR.jpg She sent it while both were at work. She even got confident about it, but while enjoying her lunch her daughter texted her, saying Diego was angry at herbDX7pAv.jpgIt's funny that she spelt her own daughters name wrong :D When they both got back from work however, Diego understood what happened and proposed to Claudia.1M4PQL8.jpg
    I got a notification though that Scarlett days are almost up :'( , so I guess she had a little bit of fun while she could.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,896 Member
    My Sim got a funny message from their now-deceased-and-ghostly friend to “please come to the romance festival” because he (the ghost) was meeting an online date and wanted backup in case they were a crazy person. :D
    I laughed so bad.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Jaques Villareal died in my game. :( This is the first time I've played with townie aging!
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member

Started a save where I am turning the whole town into vampires
    //So this is what happened so far.. I made Ivy Karmas..she married Caleb to inlist him. They had a wedding and the feast began haha.

25qu1cn.jpg
    1z3x7w8.jpg
    29cuhdt.jpg
    34gnhh5.jpg
    inzqjq.jpg
    n3w2ns.jpg
    2ylpkt2.jpg
    se3zmo.jpg
    opwsqh.jpg
    2ijkrw1.jpg
    2zpjy2v.jpg
    24ccrv5.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Ah yes, I remember Annabel! :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    edited September 2018

Ahh I'm so glad you do :smiley: she's my favorite sim! Her character allows me to play a lot more outrageously than I normally would with my regular sims. They're normally to well-mannered to really be fun ;P
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Ahh I'm so glad you do :smiley: she's my favorite sim! Her character allows me to play a lot more outrageously than I normally would with my regular sims. They're normally to well-mannered to really be fun ;P

I assume she's still wild and rebellious as ever, and of course, still a vamp? I haven't been following anything here in awhile...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    I assume she's still wild and rebellious as ever, and of course, still a vamp? I haven't been following anything here in awhile...

Well, you could click the link and find out on my blog.

But might as well tell some about it here ^_^ hehe. Annabel is still a vampire, living together with her girlfriend Marisol (Straud's daughter) in Windenburg. She's been improving her relationship with her son Victor, and she has grandchildren too now, and even one great-grandson who was recently born!

09-05-18_10-36-30-PM-768x402.png

But now Annabel went behind Marisol's back to get pregnant with Marisol's twin brother Hector, because she really wanted that vampire baby. Hector is married to Lilith Vatore and has triplets with her. Marisol is believing Annabel's lies and so far the Strauds haven't found out about the baby. A son named Nicholas, who just aged up to a toddler. Planning to have some drama unfold, but not entirely sure how yet!

09-06-18_11-37-18-PM-768x402.png

• amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    edited September 2018
    On this hot and summer day in Brindleton Bay, Amy was just feeling so hot she took a dip in the pool.... fully clothed!

2qvtqqh.jpg
    11tvtcm.jpg
    2ps0pp4.jpg

SPLASH :smiley:
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    Welcoming a new member in the family

Living in Brindleton Bay has its perks. You can go on the pier, go fishing or just enjoying a beautiful sunset above the water. But something was missing in the life of Amy and Jeff: a fluffy little bundle of love to hug and play all day long.

So they went to the pet store and fall in love with an adorable bichon. Guys meet Dolly! <3

1zebj9h.jpg

Ain't she so cute? Like all puppies, she's a playful little one always running after her tail or catching a ball. It's gonna be fun when she'll go play fetch with Amy and Jeff...

213k76.jpg
    2mydhza.jpg

She also loves hugs and be petted. She's so irresistible Amy and Jeff can't stop themselves anyway. :blush:

23uqtm9.jpg
    166f5f8.jpg
    2gwgidz.jpg

She also made her debut to Simstagram with quite a success as she already has 100 followers in her first post. I guess they don't mind watching sleepy heads!

fvihhz.jpg

11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is Cole Parker- the younger brother of Ryan Parker- see avi- and his girlfriend Genevieve Weston! I'm not sure which of her parents were born in-game, but I'll figure it out once Cole and Genevieve marry after both age up.
    30671814578_6eccea7a18_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    It's nice to return to this thread after so long and see that Annabel is still an amazing sim, living an amazing vampire life! Looks like a lot of fun, @DinowCookie
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

edited September 2018
    kemisz wrote: »
    It's nice to return to this thread after so long and see that Annabel is still an amazing sim, living an amazing vampire life! Looks like a lot of fun, @DinowCookie

I've been off for quite some time too. Nice to see you back as well :smiley: and I'm happy that you too remember Annabel. She's so much fun ^_^
    Ryan Alexander Parker has now said goodbye to his childhood! He's a young adult and has joined the Culinary career. The sim in the second CAS pic will hopefully be the next 'Mrs. Parker.' You may recognize her because I'd used her once before about a year ago. Her name is Victoria Faulkner.
    Ryan Parker
    44553986581_7fdaaefd60_b.jpg
    Victoria Faulkner
    (before)
    29616136347_5cd4e012ed_b.jpg

(after)
    44504473042_649b46cc00_b.jpg

I didn't change her Everyday clothes either. Just everything else. Lol!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited September 2018
    I've had a ton of deaths today in my game for some reason.
    Three of my sim's co-workers died from old age at work ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

The matriarch of the legacy died too and I really liked her. She was an expert in flower arranging, gardening and handiness.

On the bright side, the baby grew into a toddler and my adults are doing great at their workplace, gaining promotions and everything. Now the mother is expecting a second kid that is due soon.

1QGNtrP.jpg
    qOblMgA.jpg
    And there goes the Chief Eliza Pancakes who threatened my sim with firing just minutes earlier. o.o
    nt9bQHj.jpg
    p4YvD4F.jpg

92vCSNL.jpg
    xnlmdTK.jpg
    PRaDnhG.jpg
    (MHAHAHAHAHA-... really. I think this particular Grim was Evil and greedy.)
    l76ybjG.jpg

I'm actually a bit disappointed to see pet's deaths no different than a regular sim's.
    hJx3pff.jpg
    NK4koaX.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello fellow simmers, another day in the Stone Family, after the successful first day of summer, life goes on and that means Gemma's home schooling.

Abby brought Gemma to the library to practice typing/language arts and to do some reading.
    08-14-18_6-43-10nbspPM_zpsgcpfttyh.png
    08-14-18_6-43-16nbspPM_zpse1duz1vz.png
    Jade was also doing work, seriously this was her "at home" instructions.
    08-15-18_8-32-34nbspPM_zpsqe0u4hdq.png
    The curry challenge did not phase her, I'm not surprised, as she had to eat spoiled food during her runaway teen years.
    08-15-18_8-48-50nbspPM_zpsv2n5ew0c.png
    The little family meet up to enjoy the rest of the Spice Festival and (free food). Gemma got tired and started wigging out. This girl is not doing so hot, her emotional control is in the red and so is a few other character values.
    08-15-18_8-55-39nbspPM_zps2ncxdpsu.png
    Um....so, Amber Stone the newest addition grew up to a toddler and Gemma does not like her...at all. Maybe she feels threatened? Flint is a boy after all but another little girl?
    08-15-18_9-32-31nbspPM_zpsg0kmvvrf.png
    She is so freaking cute though, its the boo inspired ponytails~
    08-21-18_6-44-03nbspPM_zpstuncxx4e.png

What happens next is direct result of that. Gemma is angry and she wants to take it out on someone. She tells Amber to go away (kinda wish there was more you could do that was mean to toddlers from the kid stand point.) Abby went right to scolding her for that but Jade was chuckling about it which turned it into not a big deal. Jade went to go read Ambee asleep.
    08-15-18_9-40-33nbspPM_zpsc52lk8wf.png
    Meanwhile Abby still is not okay with Gemma and they have a talk and Abby does her best to stay patient and be understanding but also tell the little girl that being mean is not acceptable. She does though calm down Gemma's emotions and assures her she is well loved.
    08-21-18_7-35-30nbspPM_zpswifu4mej.png
    Then while Gemma is hanging out with little Flint playing, unknown to them a fight is brewing in the kitchen....
    08-15-18_9-46-17nbspPM_zpsxkgypqze.png
    Abby and Jade get into it, arguing about parenting back and forth. Words are said, phrases are flung. Their realsionship takes a pretty big hit and when its all over they both feel as if they are argument losers. Nothing got resolved and they are both hurt and lost.
    08-15-18_9-49-53nbspPM_zpsyqryl4xt.png
    The following Day Abby spends some time with Rebecca and talks things out with her (it was perfect as Becca gave Abby family advice).
    08-21-18_7-48-10nbspPM_zps318nkvd4.png
    Meanwhile Jade made it a point to speak with Gemma as well and spend some one on one time with her. To assure her as well. Time passes and things still are not fixed but it seems maybe Gemma's insecurities have been vanquished. She decides that Amber is not all that bad.
    08-21-18_8-16-33nbspPM_zpszhbohwnn.png
    08-21-18_8-03-27nbspPM_zpschh4otmt.png
    Abby and Jade finally take time to talk out their blow up fight and rekindle while watching the stars as a good mutual activity between them. They mend, they patch, they heal from each others apologetic sincere words and most of all they make a plan to work as a team to raise all three kids. They are trying.
    08-15-18_10-24-48nbspPM_zpsxonl1frx.png

Some time later in the fall its Remembrance Day (Like memorial day just different time of year). The family is doing pretty okay and they have a great time celebrating.
    08-21-18_8-21-09nbspPM_zpsmi9oj3i8.png
    Abby buys the tots and Gemma each a cupcake a rare treat since they are so freaking poor!
    08-21-18_8-25-35nbspPM_zpspq4zrr3a.png
    They all have a meal at the park.
    08-21-18_8-30-44nbspPM_zpsg8ugec79.png
    They stay up pretty late that night playing and having fun!~.
    08-21-18_8-36-02nbspPM_zpspypmuc0l.png
    Flint really likes Fall I think..... xD
    08-21-18_8-37-29nbspPM_zpsqkayvsnr.png
    Jade is really stepping it up parenting style as she promised and Abby is taking a less yelling/strict approach and more calm and firm like she promised. They are really coming together and their love has seemed to deepen.
    08-21-18_8-42-09nbspPM_zpslpjob8m3.png
    08-21-18_8-44-52nbspPM_zps8q43zahb.png
    08-21-18_9-12-04nbspPM_zpsfp0eedkb.png
    08-21-18_9-38-39nbspPM_zpsshier8hs.png

I will leave this tale with three reactions to carrot-cupcakes starring the Stone children.
    Flint's
    08-21-18_8-48-41nbspPM_zps6is5ycys.png
    Gemma's
    08-21-18_8-49-25nbspPM_zpspfaxbdyg.png
    Amber's
    08-21-18_9-18-00nbspPM_zpsgcpbwwat.png
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2018
    Ok, so normally i play generations with my family Thor, but for some reason i didnt get the feels to play with them. I guess I dont have so exciting plans for them. I decided to play with a new household that I recently also moved into the city. And for the first time i used the option to turn aging off, so I wouldnt miss a day from my original household Thor. I wanted to play a total different story i guess.

I made these two, brother Jesper and teen sister Zen. They moved into the city. I made him to aspire to be an archaeologist and he has a small side job to earn some money to travel to Salvador and live out his dreams. I didnt get the chance to let him go yet as he is still saving and I wanted them to at least live a week and explore the city. He loves reading, is a perfectionist and is kind of an intellectual guy. I wanted to make him the type that is attractive behind glasses :p I actually made him to bump up into one of my sims one day. They have actually met through his sister who go to the same school as the girl from my household Thor and are slowly becoming friends.
    8-9-18_22-32-47.png

Oh here he is in the bathtub with his cat who did not like the water splashing and got scared of the tub.
    8-9-18_23-25-49.png

His little sister is a vegetarian and just a happy soul. She wanted to move along with her brother to the city. She can sing pretty well and likes to play piano. She met some new friends at school this day and for the first time i went to this lot. There was a heatwave and it was perfect timing for her to check this place out!
    8-9-18_23-39-18.png

After I decided they should eat something, so they went to one of my bistro/cafe's to order food. It was interesting, cause i never had to pay attention to the food i give my sim, since she is a vegetarian.
    8-9-18_23-47-11.png

Ofcourse the apartment is super fancy, although i love how i decorated it in the end, it has some flaws.. well suddenly my sim noticed a mouse crawling around when he was reading a book at midnight. He called the landlord who did nothing (now I know why, cause the chair was in the way.. stupid me), so i decided then to do it myself. Im glad his vegetarian sister was sleeping, cause i guess he sort of killed that mouse xD
    8-9-18_23-59-06.png

But there it was again! The next day when his sister and her new friends came over to hang out just noticed the tiny little creature again. This time i moved the chair, so the landlord 'fixed' it. I wonder how long that is going to take. I do love this feature though! Hope to get more new surprised I havent had the chance to play with yet. Im glad I took this day to play with a different household! And their worlds still combined together, since they are friends. Its actually kind of fun this way and I think im gonna do it more often and just leave aging off :)
    9-9-18_0-13-43.png
  • SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    A stray dog got sprayed by a skunk and would not leave my Sims alone! He constantly followed them around with that awful smell so they were bothered all day long.
  • LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    Lyndsay had a little trouble with a repair job, and decided cake was the best comfort lol

7HUTX8d.png?4
    Another game update:
    Ethan and Emily have reached elder status (current avi) and Ryan asked Victoria out but the date didn't end well. I'm using a mod called the SimDa Dating App to have them fall for each other now. They've become Romantic Interests so far. Cole, on the other hand, ages up to young adult soon and once that happens, I'll invite Genevieve over so she can age up with him! Then he'll propose!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited September 2018
    That's it. I'm never turning the thermostat on ever again.

ei3wvc.png
    giphy.gif
  • TBrandesTBrandes Posts: 45 Member
    I'm getting close to that sum without ever using the Thermostat. Now i'm scared to even turn it on...
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    R2Hdm7z.jpg
    My simself got married at the Romance Festival... they match!
    I added a holiday in my Sims game for Mid-Summer, and the Purdue/Cleary/Doran family celebrated with water fun during the day and a bonfire at night.

Diane and her and James's son Robin.

kU4DJtD.png

Diane, Daniel and James having a water balloon fight in their garden. :D

ePZ7pWk.png

The family at the bonfire at night.

MSiQatl.png

Daniel had a date with Leanna who he met through his sister Diane's gardening club. It went great!

vo1IcGi.png

Victor had a guild of gamers gathering after work. He took the next day off for them to go to geek-con together.

peWPEUV.png

bQXUeF3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top