Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    cwaddell wrote: »

Looks good. Would love to see more detail of what you've done. I have that world too but haven't played in it yet. All Nilxis' worlds look fantastic. I have the other small ones - Sa Pineda and Suvadiva Resort. I've played in Suvadiva Resort but removed the resorts and made it a small island community. Also very beautiful.
    Thank you! I’m only in the planning stages right now, figuring out what works and what doesn’t. Kind of hard especially with the lack of large lot sizes but it helps keep things interesting. Lol. So far what I do plan on keeping is this lakefront pier and grocery/cafe:
    tumblr_pei7uxoUX61xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pei7uxoUX61xq9hdmo4_1280.jpg
    First time I’ve ever actually attempted building up a world with my own stuff. It’s pretty fun :)

I'd definitely keep that lot. Reminds me of a similar lot in Cape Garner Islands where I'm playing my current game.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie painting. In the background are a couple of underwater photos she took while scuba diving. I only just discovered the underwater camera in the buy catalog, and bought one for her right away.

1pnNxjj.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    My current project is adding my own country/small town spin to Hylewood so the last pics I’ve taken have been pics to see how everything looks from a distance...
    tumblr_pei7uxoUX61xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg
    I love this world. Just love it <3

This is looking great! I don't have the patience to design a world even if the landscaping an all that is done XD
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    @Amphora Oh my, wow! This looks amazing!
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    @Springfairy556 @UnseenHorizon
    Lol thank you both. I don’t have much patience either but it’s a fun change of pace building up a premade world. It only looks pretty because of Nilxis’ work, not mine :D
    His worlds are all so pretty and have great detail to them.
    @Amphora but your lots look great! Does his worlds have cc in them?
    edited September 2018
    @Amphora but your lots look great! Does his worlds have cc in them?
    So far I’ve only downloaded Hylewood from him but if I remember correctly, he does a lot of customizing like lighting, default coloring of shrubs and trees and changes the textures of different world items like rocks. But that’s all in the world itself and not the build/buy catalog, so I guess while technically it’s CC it doesn’t appear in any other worlds except for the ones he made.

As for the housing and lots, he uses mostly EP and SP content so his stuff is fairly light on CC I think.

For more info here’s the link to his list of created worlds. I looked at a few and it seems that they’re pretty much CC free.
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    edited September 2018
    Wrong thread! These are all wonderful screen shots :D

@Amphora Is Hylewood only available with the lots all empty, or is there a version that has some buildings? I have it with no buildings, but if Nilxis made a version with buildings, I'd like to use that one instead.
    edited September 2018
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Amphora Is Hylewood only available with the lots all empty, or is there a version that has some buildings? I have it with no buildings, but if Nilxis made a version with buildings, I'd like to use that one instead.
    It’s an empty world so it’s up to those of us who download to fill it up with buildings. I personally wish it was just a little bit bigger, more lots and more room but I have no experience with CAW at all so I’m making do. Lol. I wish I did though, as Hylewood is the type of world I’d love to have at a full size.

But there are a few save files here and there where people have filled it up:
    Here is one with a cabin theme

And here’s one that’s a bit more modern
    @Amphora Thank you. I'll download those and take a look.
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited September 2018
    44517396651_c852e5bbd3_b.jpgScreenshot-20
    Finally got the heir in my Perfect Genetics challenge, so of course I had to take a picture.
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    Antoinette, with her flirty face XD

44518497771_94eb387171_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited September 2018
    Jared and Claire’s son Andrew’s IF Alex...strutting into the library. I saw him on a bike too, he’s not even “alive” yet!

42712427810_925e027c71_c.jpg
  • LisaJ231LisaJ231 Posts: 18 Member
    My dog just looking out the window

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Amphora
    Ah, okay thank you.I have a lighting mod in my game, worried that may conflict.His worlds are great though!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Jared scaring Christopher Steel at a party :) Jared had behaved himself for the whole party so I didn't stop him when he did this because I figured he had to let off a little steam ;)
    29587139967_767e932353_o.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Lucas was pulling some sort of weird demon stuff on the potty, I was trying to get a picture of that, but he just settled into this instead... this half toilet half human creation. I guess the weird shape-shifting demon stuff was just a part of the transformation process.
    29590247507_319876bac5_o.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited September 2018
    My Last screenshot.

Harm feels cuckolded. :D Turned hideheadlineeffects off (I usually play with it on for the more serious TS3fics - just so that I can fit the screencap to the narrative without the jarring thoughtbubble over their heads) for even more hilarity...Sometimes the thought bubbles fit the narrative and others are completely out of this world.

Screenshot%2B%252837%2529.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Lucas was pulling some sort of weird demon stuff on the potty, I was trying to get a picture of that, but he just settled into this instead... this half toilet half human creation. I guess the weird shape-shifting demon stuff was just a part of the transformation process.

"Mummy...I'z stuck...can't ge'up."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    “I am one with the toilet and the toilet is with me” :D:D
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    B8mlkQV.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited September 2018
    Annie is at University now. She just finished her mid-term exams, all of which she passed with flying colors, and is stopping by the bookstore to buy guitar music on her way home.

y0S1Y3f.jpg

This is one of those times when I was tempted to cheat and post a not quite last shot, the one of her catching a rainbow butterfly on campus.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top