Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Celebrity points PLEASE READ!!!!

How do i cheat and make my sim a 5 star celeb?? is there a cheat code for that??

Comments

• YorkchopYorkchop Posts: 348 Member
    edited February 2011
    chautai21 wrote:
    How do i cheat and make my sim a 5 star celeb?? is there a cheat code for that??

No.
  • billyurbiebobbillyurbiebob Posts: 97
    edited February 2011
    It is possible to speed up the process using testingcheatsenabled true
    shift click the mailbox and have your sim know everyone, then raise their relationship to best friend with every celeb in the list by clicking and dragging the relationship meter.
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited February 2011
    It is possible to speed up the process using testingcheatsenabled true
    shift click the mailbox and have your sim know everyone, then raise their relationship to best friend with every celeb in the list by clicking and dragging the relationship meter.

Make me know everyone also works, and so does getting a 3-5 star celebrity in the family and slowly bring the bar up, they raise each-others statuses until they are both 5.
  • darrqqrraddarrqqrrad Posts: 446 Member
    edited February 2011
    Hello
    With Twallan's {De-bug Enabler} you can set the Celeb. Star lev.
    Twallan is my Hero ... thanks to De-bug Enabler there are no celebs in my towns ... that includes BridgePort.
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck

Edit to clarify that I could also have everyone a 5 star celeb. :o)
  • Rocky4evaRocky4eva Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    hi,
    here is a cheat i think may help...
    1.keep hold of the control, shift and c button until a blue bar comes up at the top
    2.type in 'testingcheatsenabled true' and press enter
    3. go to your celebraty bar and keep on dragging it up and down until you become a five star celeb
    Hope this helps! x
    :wink:
  • simrachelsimrachel Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My sim has become glitched and he has been a 4 star celebrity for quite a while. The bar is not moving. This happened after patch 1.29 Some of my sims are not aging either. His lifetime wish was to be a 5 star celebrity, so this is frustrating. I am not a fan of cheats, because it takes away from the game, but in this instance it is a must. I do not know what the other person is talking about with dragging the celebrity bar, because that didn't work for me.
  • lukay1998lukay1998 Posts: 13
    edited December 2012
    It didn't work for me either, however, I tested it on my Job Experience bar and it did work. Maybe try restarting the game or something?
  • ButterFlyMami89ButterFlyMami89 Posts: 7
    edited February 2013
    hold ctrl shift alt over you sim it will say celeberty then click that and set your sim to 5 star
  • lissycakeslissycakes Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    no cheats worked for me i dee more help! ={ ive looked up all the cheats but non help me with being a celeb i just got katy perry sweet treats and supernaturl but no clebs! :?: . PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!! :(
  • xkaykayxxkaykayx Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Ctrl + shift + c

testingcheatsenabled true

right click your sim

click celebrity

and type in 5 in the box that pops up.
    -you can also add celebrity points!
  • xkaykayxxkaykayx Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2013
    hold down shift when you right click your sim! almsot forgot that part
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    edited April 2014
    simrachel wrote:
    My sim has become glitched and he has been a 4 star celebrity for quite a while. The bar is not moving. This happened after patch 1.29 Some of my sims are not aging either. His lifetime wish was to be a 5 star celebrity, so this is frustrating. I am not a fan of cheats, because it takes away from the game, but in this instance it is a must. I do not know what the other person is talking about with dragging the celebrity bar, because that didn't work for me.
    sadly u can't fix this but i have a useful fix to the dream of having household funds to $50,000 when i have the amount of money but it raises it too high. before u drop them in the household get another sim already living there to do this:
    1)go to computer and click 'real estate and travel services...' it should then pop up with 2 useful options. but u want the one that says 'check real estate'
    2) it then pops up with a list of buyable property's. then scroll down and buy the stuff until u have under 15,000 simoleons.
    3) drag and drop the household who want to be rich in then get one to go to the computer and repeat step 1. then continue to step 4.
    4) now all u need to do is to be rich again (therefore achieving your goal) is to simply on the list get the owned properties and sell them all then u won't be homeless (it doesn't list where your sims live currently)

no cheats, hacks or glitches used in this fix. hope this helped.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • mcjanemcjane Posts: 1 New Member
    Make sure in Options under Advanced Demographics Options that the Other Population Settings is unchecked. No cheats worked for me, so I looked through options and realized “opt active household out of celebrity system” was checked.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Thank you very much for your input @mcjane

However, this thread is more than 7 years old, so I will close it now.

Thank you,
    Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top