Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Day Stuff - Not letting me do laundry

This discussion was created from comments split from: Questions/Problems posting at Answers HQ (AHQ).

Comments

• LiamjamesLiamjames Posts: 2 New Member
    I just bought the laundry day stuff pack and it’s not letting me do laundry what do I do ?
  • candiecoatedivcandiecoatediv Posts: 83 Member
    Liamjames wrote: »
    I just bought the laundry day stuff pack and it’s not letting me do laundry what do I do ?
    What steps are you taking?
    First buy a washer/dryer
    Next purchase a hamper
    Then click the hamper and search pockets
    Then select do laundry
    This should help hopefully. When I first started my sim kept flagging that something wa seeing and it was bc I wasn’t searching the pockets for loose change.
  • LiamjamesLiamjames Posts: 2 New Member
    When I change outfits the laundry won’t go into the hamper
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Just checking here. Are you using the hampers that came with the Laundry Day pack and not the decorative base game hampers? Also, are the hampers placed so they're unobstructed and not into the wall? Can't think of anything else that might be glitching the hampers.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Oh also, you have to wait until the hampers fill up a little before you can do laundry. So it might take 1-2 days (depending on how many sims and how many clothing changes they go through) to get a visible amount of laundry in the hamper. Until then, you can't do the laundry.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    Also, if your sim is lazy the clothing will go on the floor even if you have the right hamper.