Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery is still down; thread was closed out

Since the new policy seems to be to close out repair threads without resolving the issue, this is still going on: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946795/when-will-this-mess-with-the-gallery-be-fixed#latest

1. I cleaned out all the cache files
2. I have no CC/mods
3. I repaired the game

When I try to upload to the Gallery, it still freezes up the game. I guess "customer service" means charging an arm and a leg for a video game, and refusing to address the bugs in it.

These ongoing issues are taking a lot of the fun out of the game. When is someone going to fix them instead of just closing help threads without addressing them?
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments

• WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    I can't access the gallery too.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    The gallery is down currently, I can verify.

Please use this thread to post about it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Gallery-Issues-No-Results-Sept-1st-2018/td-p/7015814/jump-to/first-unread-message
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• BoardwalkBoardwalk Posts: 25 Member
    Just when I was about to do my first cool upload :(
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Since the new policy seems to be to close out repair threads without resolving the issue, this is still going on...These ongoing issues are taking a lot of the fun out of the game. When is someone going to fix them instead of just closing help threads without addressing them?
    Folks I understand change is frustrating and I know posting Bug reports and issues on AHQ is going to take some getting used too. As many of you know, there have been changes made to The Sims 4 Help center section. EA_Mage has made a thread to share those changes and expand why but in short, we are asking players to keep these posts to the Bugs and Issues section on AHQ. Before, the information was divided between the sites, making it more difficult that it needed to be for the teams to be able to gather this information in order to address the issues and help get a fix out there for you guys. By have a dedicated space it helps everyone investigating the reports to better track the issues i.e. identify the problem, gather data, prioritise bugs impacting the Community, etc.
    ⋆☆⋆☆⋆

As a general reminder, please be mindful of the forum rules when posting. It is not ok to make a thread or post to pass comment on moderation. This is in our forum rules under the Don'ts:
    Chat about moderation. Our moderators are here to keep this place happy and helpful for everyone. Discussing the way they do things is not okay.
    ⋆☆⋆☆⋆
    crinrict wrote: »
    The gallery is down currently, I can verify.

Please use this thread to post about it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Gallery-Issues-No-Results-Sept-1st-2018/td-p/7015814/jump-to/first-unread-message
    Thanks for sharing that link @crinrict. :)@sleekoduck87, @Winthorpe and @Boardwalk could you pop into that link on AHQ and add a 'MeToo' or post to that thread? MeToo's help show how many players are experiencing that issue and this can help when it comes to prioritizing bugs and posting offers additional information not already provided.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top