Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do Babies Age Up Into Toddlers in The Sims Mobile?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Lilia1971 wrote: »
    For a lot of people aging has completely stopped. No babies aging & no new traits or retirement. This has happened to me & has been reported by loads of others as I’ve checked the page. Pretty pointless playing until they sort it out really.
    TMo wrote: »
    Having the same issue. I will put it in as a bug. I have had my baby like a week now. I keep doing the bundle of joy over and over and nothing happens.

Hello
    There is a patch today so that may help with the issues you are experiencing
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/938685/the-sims-mobile-update-april-17th-2018-patch-notes
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Wow... I wasn’t expecting this thread to get this much of attention. Thanks for everyone in the thread for offering insights to one another!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    DaPizzaCannibalDaPizzaCannibal Posts: 1 New Member
    It’s been 3days and my baby has not grown into a toddler
  • Options
    KenuhKenuh Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to unlock the baby items you buy? I brought the high chair and activity table and its locked and wont let me use it. Whhhhhyyyy?
  • Options
    IvanaHaffun2IvanaHaffun2 Posts: 10 New Member
    My Sims couple’s toddler also has been a toddler for a few days now, has not aged. I’ve done every event associated with the toddler already. I have a playable slot reserved for the toddler but no option to make it playable either.
  • Options
    ddogddog Posts: 2 New Member
    I have had my baby for 7 days now and it still hasn’t aged up, why is it not ageing up? It’s very confusing for me, i started playing since end of april, early may
  • Options
    ddogddog Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="ddog;c-16471163"]I have had my baby for 7 days now and it still hasn’t aged up, why is it not ageing up? It’s very confusing for me, i started playing since end of april, early may[/quote]

sry my baby turned to toddler not that lone ago
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    ddog wrote: »
    ddog wrote: »
    I have had my baby for 7 days now and it still hasn’t aged up, why is it not ageing up? It’s very confusing for me, i started playing since end of april, early may

sry my baby turned to toddler not that lone ago

Are you paying attention to your babies and toddlers? Mine age up as long as you pay attention to them. mine aged from baby to toddler to child in 3 days
  • Options
    SapphireL06SapphireL06 Posts: 1 New Member
    It has been 8 days since my sim had a baby still no toddler does anyone know how to fix this???
  • Options
    It has been 8 days since my sim had a baby still no toddler does anyone know how to fix this???

Hello
    Try closing the app completely. Turn off the device that you are playing the game on. Then turn back on the device, and open the app, then see if that helps the baby to age to a toddler.
  • Options
    Da_Sims_GodDa_Sims_God Posts: 1 New Member
    I just had my baby a few minutes ago and I named her Ellas Styles,after my Sims Freeplay orginal sim,Jake Stylesis,soon I'm going to have a boy
  • Options
    SharaemasseySharaemassey Posts: 2 New Member
    Wow thats a lot! I am already at the propose phase for my Sim man and I can’t move the chick in because 2 of my sims live in the same house?! Thats not real! EA has got to fix that!

[quote="ZeoX;c-16382671"]> @Harrisonb3802 said:
    > How do I get this woman out of my house she won’t leave and says I don’t have room for my girlfriend to move in help !!

-------------------------------------

either you
    buy more sim slots with cash?
    wait for her to retire?
    restart all over with new account?
    wait for some1 to ask for her hand in marriage?[/quote]
  • Options
    TheFluffinatorTheFluffinator Posts: 1 New Member
    My couple have been married for about a week now, just unlocked the baby option about a few hours ago. I've been caring for it all the time ever since then and nothing has happened. Does it HAVE to be aged up by the events and after one day? Or can I continue doing what I'm doing and eventually it will age up?
  • Options
    My couple have been married for about a week now, just unlocked the baby option about a few hours ago. I've been caring for it all the time ever since then and nothing has happened. Does it HAVE to be aged up by the events and after one day? Or can I continue doing what I'm doing and eventually it will age up?

Hello.
    Welcome to the forums :) After one day, there will be a symbol appear over the top of the baby’s head. By pressing that, the baby will age up into a toddler. When you do the family events with them, it helps them to get the good upbringing trait, which is very helpful when they are made a playable sim and have a career or hobby.
  • Options
    Potatowatermelon1Potatowatermelon1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok, it's been 4 days and my baby STILL hasn't gotten. Birthday cake. What. The. Hell.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    dorkgurl1213dorkgurl1213 Posts: 1 New Member
    It's been about a week or two and my baby has still not grown up. I have done the event bundle of joy event every day but nothing happens I got his trait to level up and I got the rewards but no ageing.there have also been various problems about this around the internet.What should I do should I wait for another update and pray that it will fix the problem.again what should I do.
  • Options
    SimlebertySimleberty Posts: 1 New Member
    It’s been a week and my babie sim Jenny has not aged up yet I’m starting to get worried and no matter how I check in she never has the birthday sign
  • Options
    KittyGirlPlayzKittyGirlPlayz Posts: 1 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > MsMeek82 wrote: »
    >
    > Just had my baby girl earlier today, and like everything else has events, she doesn't have anymore events so how can she grow into a toddler? Also my Sims keep yawning what's up with that? I've tried everything yo get them to stop.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @MsMeek82
    > The baby ages up to a toddler the next day. You will see an icon above the bassinet and when you click on it, they grow into a toddler.

All my simcash went in a glitch so I can’t buy a new slot, I left it for a day (without playing) and my baby still hasn’t aged. How does my baby become a toddler? Help please.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    > @rosemow said:
    > MsMeek82 wrote: »
    >
    > Just had my baby girl earlier today, and like everything else has events, she doesn't have anymore events so how can she grow into a toddler? Also my Sims keep yawning what's up with that? I've tried everything yo get them to stop.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @MsMeek82
    > The baby ages up to a toddler the next day. You will see an icon above the bassinet and when you click on it, they grow into a toddler.

All my simcash went in a glitch so I can’t buy a new slot, I left it for a day (without playing) and my baby still hasn’t aged. How does my baby become a toddler? Help please.

Hello
    Try continuing to play the game for a little while with other sims , then see if the baby then ages up into a toddler. There will be a icon above the baby when it is time for them to age up. When you press that, the baby will then age up.
    If you still have issues, you may like to post on this AHQ EA thread about the issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Baby-Toddler-wont-age-up/m-p/6686127#M457
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    ivanowibowoivanowibowo Posts: 1 New Member
    How to make baby in the sims mobile playable? Thank you.
  • Options
    jenn789hyukjenn789hyuk Posts: 8 New Member
    i have a toddler that grows awkwardly and i find it kinda cute :wink:
  • Options
    WaitForMeToCome_1WaitForMeToCome_1 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Lilia1971;c-16427307"]I’ve had a baby for 6 days now & still not aged up. I wish they’d sort it out.[/quote]

Hmm..
  • Options
    RJB2525RJB2525 Posts: 8 New Member
    It’s not a bug. Eventually the infant will have a blue birthday cake icon over their head and when you click it, you will get the option to age up the baby. When that birthday cake pops up is a mystery, and depends on your active time in the game. I am addicted to this game so when I had a daughter (named Claire) the birthday cake popped up within 24 hours.
  • Options
    RJB2525RJB2525 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @ivanowibowo said:
    > How to make baby in the sims mobile playable? Thank you.

You may only make a sim playable if it’s an adult, and you must have an open sim slot.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top