Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me pick a name!

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
This lovely couple had a bit of a 'software malfunction' and are now expecting a second child almost 48 hours after the birth of their first son, Ryan.
He needs a name.
Parents- Ethan and Emily Parker
44344986762_519563f0d5_o.png
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Help me pick a name! 92 votes

Terrance
17%
djacquelynstewmcruddjoelygirlsims2Internal_ChaosBreazonamustenijunipertreesLianimal_1KoteykazefronDOKKOMcitysimmerx4m1r4WildIrishBansheeMaiaPlaysSimsMikumo 16 votes
Dylan
26%
JaiSeasnurflesBloosmooStrangerthanldmarkoJennyggKatiardguezSimplyToriBlueSeaWavescatitude5catmando830EnkiSchmidtVentusMattMDianaSimsPotterheadSimShadyLady89poltergeistbirdonawireparadiseplanetBrindleton 24 votes
Cole
21%
icmnfrshIcewolfhunniboo1jimmysnanFroilernesdovanilleonsimsAlbaWaterhousemariajane216MiguelDiogoIOIplaySimsbooo0ooopinneduphairBusufuLadyLana1GamingTweetyFunandotsGalaxySimsGirlClaire88SimsFinest1 20 votes
Henry
34%
tinahjalmarTWSimGamer82simgirl1010cchant86IObelleNRoweloubyloulouVulorimueller_liteBriel24foxx_fennecierolovrr31kittymeoworangehippogriffLoriTSplittlemissgogoannaliese39ParmaViolet87MaggieMarleyBigCatlover26 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Henry
    Henry is one of my favorite names. It was between that and Terrence for me, but I think Henry matches the rest of your family’s names better
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Cole
    I always adored the name Noah for a boy but Cole is cute too
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Personally, I'd go with Reboot.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Terrance
    It's the most unique out of the choices.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    With a surname of Parker, you've really gotta go with Peter. It's kind of a necessity :D
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Terrance
    I chose Terrance because i like how Terrance Parker sounds, but personally i'd go with something that starts on a "E" so it'd match the parents names. Like Elliot or Eric.
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    edited September 2018
    Dylan
    I couldn't choose between Dylan & Cole, but in the end chose Dylan because it looks cute with Ryan being the second letters are both Ys and they both end in AN.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    DOKKOMDOKKOM Posts: 27 Member
    Terrance
    Terrance>> What an attractive couple. The screenshot is cool, too. I like this name because it's unique for some reason. But Henry is first.
  • Options
    Uh oh! Dylan and Henry are tied! Also, Emily was pregnant with Ryan when she and Ethan married. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Henry
    I've always liked the Henry
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Henry
    Henry. I love that name!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Well, snap. Guess I should have viewed this prior to loading up. My Sims had the baby and I named him Cole.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Henry
    Aww. Cole is also a good name
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Dylan
    Dylan <3
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Cole
    Cole, Cole, Cole
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Dylan
    I think Dylan sounds the best with Parker.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited September 2018
    Cole
    I think that you should actually pick a name that begins with an "E" to keep it in the scheme of things.
    Suggestions: East/Easton Parker, Eben Parker, Ellery Parker, Elliott Parker, Emery Parker, Evan Parker, Eric Parker.
    But that is not what you asked is it? So I will just go with the choice above. Nice Looking couple by the way.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Dylan
    Well, you can always change his name!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png