Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2018
    My Sims just had lottery Day yesterday and have had it a couple times before, Never been lucky(or unlucky) enough to win lol

Mine just had Lottery Day as well, but I don't know who won yet. I quit before I could find out.

Update: As usual, my sims didn't win. When it rolls around, I'm canceling the holiday.
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited September 2018
    Anyway, I haven't posted on this thread in a long time. Here is some things I have learned.

You can change which hand is the dominant hand using the stove, just cancel cooking and change the skillet to a different burner, if sim picks up skillet with other hand the hand he uses the platulue will be the dominant hand.

If its raining the only thing you can do at GeekCon is build the Rocket Ship and Eat

It should really get canceled due to rain.

The Eggs for the Egg collection are back some Gnomes will spawn eggs during the gnore smash game. Eggs should spawn around your lot on certain holidays.

The holidays you set on the calendar come around year after yeah. Random game holidays change every year.

Edit: Most are for seasons expansion pack except first one.

With seasons days with holidays can't have reward parties until the holiday is over. However, if you plan the parties by the phone you can have multiple reward parties in one day.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
    edited September 2018
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    Anyway, I haven't posted on this thread in a long time. Here is some things I have learned.

You can change which hand is the dominant hand using the stove, just cancel cooking and change the skillet to a different burner, if sim picks up skillet with other hand the hand he uses the platulue will be the dominant hand.

If its raining the only thing you can do at GeekCon is build the Rocket Ship and Eat

It should really get canceled due to rain.

The Eggs for the Egg collection are back some Gnomes will spawn eggs during the gnore smash game. Eggs should spawn around your lot on certain holidays.

The holidays you set on the calendar come around year after yeah. Random game holidays change every year.

Edit: Most are for seasons expansion pack except first one.

With seasons days with holidays can't have reward parties until the holiday is over. However, if you plan the parties by the phone you can have multiple reward parties in one day.

They'll even spawn if you have 'Egg Hunt' as part of a Holiday Tradition. You can then have your sims look for them.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I did not know you can woohoo with a baby in the room
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2018
    I learned a lot from this thread, especially about befriending monsters under beds :)

I tried it after one spooked my little girl on the night of Talk Like A Pirate Day. It took her 5-6 unsuccessful attempts before they became friends and gained more interactions like tell secret, call names, yell, play, and ask the monster to leave. Unfortunately she was still unable to sleep after "getting super excited" from the monstrous meeting lol

I took some screenies ut the forum doesn't allow me to post them (I'll edit this when I can) - done!

http://image.ibb.co/iyQjue/Monster_appears.jpg
    http://image.ibb.co/hZiF0K/Monster_asked_to_leave.jpg
    http://image.ibb.co/bKiF0K/Monster_friend_gone.jpg

The monster continues to appear, and since they are still friends, she can easily tell it to leave.
    Post edited by layix3ng on
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    vikixc wrote: »
    afai1261 wrote: »
    So her parents were woohooing in the closet and...
    RZJogte.png

giggle
    I thought they'd shoo her out before they went for it but she stayed :D

Never seen that before

That's actually disgusting :grimace:

No it's not. :)

It's totally okay to think it's gross for a kid to be around her parents having sex... :/
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • HyperakitaHyperakita Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I didn't really know where to post this, but I may have found a new cheat.
    I have vampire, cats and dogs, City living, get together, get to work. (In case they're factors in it)

But when cheats are turned on and you have ignore game play cheat and show hidden objects cheat you can search in the items in build mode the phrase dog on a log. This then shows you lots of stuff from cowplant seeds to the vampire cure and all books and seeds and random stuff. Check it out!
  • JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    I'm not sure if this was already posted, but I was so glad when I moved my sims parents urns in the backyard they become headstones. So I built a family cemetery in the backyard. I didn't know that happened!
    Another new find! I just recently went through Prank Day and had my kids become Partners In Crime and Ryan got in trouble at school for his prank! This was a first!!!
    42688056940_12fa55d67b_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • mayonaisejar44mayonaisejar44 Posts: 20 Member
    FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEASONS:

Patchy the Straw Man.. Is an ACTUAL SIM! He got up off od his tree branch thing one day as I was roaming around my Sims home watching the twins play and he watered my Sims plants! I was so shocked! Then, once I invited him into my home (by cheat, ofc) I saw that he was an actual sims underneath and that he was just wearing a costume!

I ended up making him have a relationship with my sim, Aylin, (Aye-lynn) who already has twin girls and has her father living with her. I renamed him to be Daryll. Hopefully Daryll and Aylin's relationship blossoms enough for them to have children
  • Kayla133Kayla133 Posts: 14 New Member
    [quote="Prink34320;c-13623562"]An Alien Sim's Disguise can vary from more than one different look. As in, they could have 5 different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. for 5 different attires. With Alien's, their disguises can practically be created like completely different Sims.[/quote]

I didn’t know this. How do you set different disguises?
  • Kayla133Kayla133 Posts: 14 New Member
    I’m sure many players already know this but I noticed that my sim got a needs vacation tense moodlet
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    edited September 2018
    Kayla133 wrote: »
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    An Alien Sim's Disguise can vary from more than one different look. As in, they could have 5 different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. for 5 different attires. With Alien's, their disguises can practically be created like completely different Sims.

You can change their disguises in CAS and give them up to five if you click the small triangel on top of the categories and add more with + .
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    A squeamish sim can 'breathe deeply' to help deal with uncomfortable things like fishing.
    Click on the sim when it stops fishing to find the action. Gives a positive moodlet to the sim.
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    PearLady wrote: »
    A squeamish sim can 'breathe deeply' to help deal with uncomfortable things like fishing.
    Click on the sim when it stops fishing to find the action. Gives a positive moodlet to the sim.

Only if they have the 'Nauseous' moodlet. So you can do this after they've eaten spoiled food, had a privacy violation, etc.
  • damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    I've been playing Sims 4 since it came out and just noticed two things: 1. When your Sim is a doctor and they are delivering a baby on the surgery table at the hospital, the monitor on the surgery machine shows storks flying on it. 2. The Mysterious Tree in Willow Creek next to the Crick Cabana house has two sets of eyes in the middle area of the trunk right as the tree branches. I feel completely silly for never noticing these things, but loved finding them. Also, I had my two soulmate Sims celebrating Halloween together the other day, and they were waiting for kids to "trick or treat" at the front door. I had them sitting on the front porch getting kinda flirty and they starting making out right as a kid walked up to the door. XD
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    edited September 2018
    I've been playing Sims 4 since it came out and just noticed two things: 1. When your Sim is a doctor and they are delivering a baby on the surgery table at the hospital, the monitor on the surgery machine shows storks flying on it. 2. The Mysterious Tree in Willow Creek next to the Crick Cabana house has two sets of eyes in the middle area of the trunk right as the tree branches. I feel completely silly for never noticing these things, but loved finding them. Also, I had my two soulmate Sims celebrating Halloween together the other day, and they were waiting for kids to "trick or treat" at the front door. I had them sitting on the front porch getting kinda flirty and they starting making out right as a kid walked up to the door. XD

I forgot about that tree. I wonder if I still have it, I placed a new house on the lot! :#

EDIT - Just had a look, and the tree isn't there, but was thinking, was the tree actually on the lot or in Willow Creek beside the lot, I haven't got time to look right now.
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    February11 wrote: »

I forgot about that tree. I wonder if I still have it, I placed a new house on the lot! :#

EDIT - Just had a look, and the tree isn't there, but was thinking, was the tree actually on the lot or in Willow Creek beside the lot, I haven't got time to look right now.

Hello @February11
    The tree isn’t on the Crick Cabana lot. It is in the area beside the lot.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @February11
    Thanks rosemow. I had a feeling it was from the quick view of it I got. :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    edited September 2018
    Gagea wrote: »
    Kayla133 wrote: »
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    An Alien Sim's Disguise can vary from more than one different look. As in, they could have 5 different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. for 5 different attires. With Alien's, their disguises can practically be created like completely different Sims.

You can change their disguises in CAS and give them up to five if you click the small triangel on top of the categories and add more with + .

What categories? The clothing? I haven't been able to give them different skin tones or hair colors just by making a new outfit.
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @February11
    Thanks rosemow. I had a feeling it was from the quick view of it I got. :)

I apologize @February11 ! I should have been more specific that the tree wasn't actually on the lot. :/
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    These haunting dolls on a gravestone in forgotten hollow :scream:

hPztvu9.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    This is just a little thing I never really thought to check but if you wanted to change what you order you just click on the icons under their pics.
    43944402554_a69022c2c8_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    These haunting dolls on a gravestone in forgotten hollow :scream:

hPztvu9.png

I LOVED finding those dolls! They're so creepy!
  • mayonaisejar44mayonaisejar44 Posts: 20 Member
    If you make a sim get something to drink, and get a book, they'll sit down at a table or desk, read the book, and stop between pages to drink :))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top