Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack did the peace and quiet lot trade come from?

I saw a jungle lot with the peace an quiet lot Trait. I have All the expansion packs, but I thought peace and quiet was a special lot trait. Did they cheat to get it or did it come in a a game pack(I haven’t gotten all of them yet)?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited September 2018
    I think it came in JA... the special lot trait is just "Quiet" I believe, and it's a special lot trait that one of the apartments in CL has, which just makes it so the neighbors aren't noisy.

Peace and Quiet is a different lot trait, and it boosts skill gain from reading and makes tense moodlets go away faster.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Thank you @Cupid did Vampires or parenthood introduce any lot traits? I haven’t gotten those yet either.
  • Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Thank you @Cupid did Vampires or parenthood introduce any lot traits? I haven’t gotten those yet either.

I don't believe Parenthood introduced any lot traits, but Vampires has a version of "On A Ley Line" called "On A Dark Ley Line." I'm not sure if it added any others.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited September 2018
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Here is a link to the lot traits and their respective packs. Vampires added 3 , but Parenthood didn't add any. Hope it helps!
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Thank you @Cupid !