Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    For some reason, it won't let me get it. It looks like a calendar, but the picture above the month is of a police officer.
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    @Simtown15 Yeah, I told the people asking the name of the item; I didn't provide them a screenshot personally because I figured it'd be easier for them to use the search bar in build mode to save some time looking for it
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • tasouuutasouuu Posts: 5 New Member
    You can rummage for decorations through the decoration box (Seasons) and your Sim comes up with 2-3 decorative items, different for each season. Either sell them or decorate!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Here's another from me:
    If your sims live in a two-story house and have a thermostat on both floors, turning one on turns the other on automatically.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Not sure if this is just if your sim is in a romantic relationship with the Grim Reaper, or when they are feeling flirty generally (both applied to my sim) but besides the “plead for” interaction there is a “seduce into sparing” interaction which you can use on Grim when another sim dies.
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    As far as Family aspirations are concerned, your Sim doesn’t need to actually have/adopt a child. Any care dependent counts for meeting the goals. I discovered this today when one of my Sims (who has the Successful Lineage aspiration but hasn’t found herself a partner yet) took in her orphaned niece. She completed the “Become a Parent” goal as soon as she adopted her as a dependent.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    today I discovered when a sim proposes before winterfest the sim who rejected gets a tense moodlet, and it reads "unwanted proposal, timing is everything..."

I'm not sure if this is new with seasons but it's the first time I've seen the sim rejecting get a moodlet that affected them and seeing the moodlet so i thought I'd share and I've only just started this save so not sure if there's a chance of it happening before other holidays like love day it'll be something to test out later.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    If a sim is feeling flirty they can tickle the ivories on a piano.
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    today I discovered when a sim proposes before winterfest the sim who rejected gets a tense moodlet, and it reads "unwanted proposal, timing is everything..."

I'm not sure if this is new with seasons but it's the first time I've seen the sim rejecting get a moodlet that affected them and seeing the moodlet so i thought I'd share and I've only just started this save so not sure if there's a chance of it happening before other holidays like love day it'll be something to test out later.

Actually, I had a sim get that same moodlet. I think it's just what they get when they're rejected. Sims tend to be rejected by noncommittal sims or sims they don't have a high enough relationship with.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Simtown15 oh neither sims is noncommittal and their best friends with a high relationship bar that's why I found it weird and thought it new.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Simtown15 oh neither sims is noncommittal and their best friends with a high relationship bar that's why I found it weird and thought it new.

Hello @cmbaker16
    Other simmers have been posting that many of their sims have been getting rejected when proposed to, since the Seasons pack and patch was released, even though they had a high relationship. If you continue to have this issue with other sims also, you may like to start a thread on the AHQ EA site and post feedback there
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @cmbaker16
    Other simmers have been posting that many of their sims have been getting rejected when proposed to, since the Seasons pack and patch was released, even though they had a high relationship. If you continue to have this issue with other sims also, you may like to start a thread on the AHQ EA site and post feedback there

Actually, I had a sim get rejected by her SOULMATE, but I thought it was because he was noncommittal. Other than that, I haven't had sims propose after the patch, so I didn't know it was an issue.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,641 Member
    edited August 2018
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @cmbaker16

Actually, I had a sim get rejected by her SOULMATE, but I thought it was because he was noncommittal. Other than that, I haven't had sims propose after the patch, so I didn't know it was an issue.

Well, this explains the nightmare I had yesterday getting my young couple together. He kept rejecting her until the both got really angry. I ended up making a new guy for her. I might see who wins if it's a glitch. I hope the new one won't start arguing with her as well!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Seems the freeloaders crawl out of the woodwork when your Sim wins the lottery :D

RbN7bwt.png
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Seems the freeloaders crawl out of the woodwork when your Sim wins the lottery :D

RbN7bwt.png

RbN7bwt.png

Wait, -when- can you win the lottery? x'D What causes this?
    So many sorcerers ~
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

RbN7bwt.png

RbN7bwt.png

If you have the Seasons EP, it's one of the random holidays that pops up in the calendar from time to time.
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member

RbN7bwt.png

RbN7bwt.png

If you have the Seasons EP, it's one of the random holidays that pops up in the calendar from time to time.

Huh. I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks!
    So many sorcerers ~
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    My Sims just had lottery Day yesterday and have had it a couple times before, Never been lucky(or unlucky) enough to win lol

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

RbN7bwt.png

RbN7bwt.png

@GasolineCrea and if your sims wins, they receive one million simoleons!
  • LithilienLithilien Posts: 92 Member
    I just saw my Sim do a high five with his cat, the cat using both paws though :smiley:
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Lithilien wrote: »
    I just saw my Sim do a high five with his cat, the cat using both paws though :smiley:

That is so sweet!
  • yagwityagwit Posts: 118 Member
    The yoga hand stand is amazing! I just saw it yesterday.
  • BoardwalkBoardwalk Posts: 25 Member
    I was sad when I couldn't use the attic box decorations to decorate my businesses. That is, until today when I discovered I can flag the business as residential, move a sim in to decorate, and then evict them. Happy to have sparkly lights everywhere :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top