Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Here is part 1 of Angel update,
    got so many screens so have to split it up.
    Imgur is finally back to working yey.

[img][/img]4ICyfpD.jpg

This was cool in Starlight shores

[img][/img]6tTHvx1.jpg

Hey Connor I found a friend for you hehe, Sonoko Lee aparently
    like Connor loves to read during a party.

[img][/img]Govv7CI.jpg

Sadie were close to Mercedes ,
    but she turned her back on her.

[img][/img]NwBoQDJ.jpg

[img][/img]Cmhy4ph.jpg

guests at the party

[img][/img]XahJqnW.jpg

Sonoko Lee

[img][/img]Qe0bQZr.jpg

Lol aparently he thought the poor girl looked like a llama

[img][/img]ok5bVxH.jpg

Not very good friends

[img][/img]i4zzqxR.jpg

Hey do not film my party you bad guest kidding,
    he probably took a selfie.

[img][/img]iFMjWPe.jpg

When I opened the save they all had lined up like this

All for now

• Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Simsophonique, thanks :3 I hope that you'll get to play Sims and looking forward to seeing your new story :)

@Chi5678, no problem :) Sorry that I couldn't help; I hope you'll be able to get the problem sorted soon :open_mouth:

@Springfairy556, at least Michael can look after Francine now :) I hope that they will both be Ok :)
    The balloon pics are very romantic :3

@Lanlyn, no problem :)
    Those are lovely flowers :3 I'm glad that you had a nice birthday :)
    I am curious, what is wrong with Bunter's brother? :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, meteors...I shall assume they aren't going to appear for stargazing :p
    Evil_Haruo in the future = poor future Sims :D
    Can Evil_Haruo kill the original Sunset Valley Sims and make evil clones of them? >:)

@Silverofdreams30, no problem :) Oh poop, I knew I was tired! Can't even recognise Angel now :D
    Lovely party pics :) That one Sim is so rude; she doesn't look like a llama :D

@Mikezumi, sorry that you have a cold :( I hope it will go better soon; colds stink!
    A new EP sounds like a good idea :) Lol, I hope that cactus attached to the mechanical bull *doesn't* have spines :p

@emorrill, hope you and your daughter have an awesome time at ponycon :smiley:

@meerkattime, oh no, the sneaky walk :D Is there an option for one of Eddies' parents to "Let off hook"?
    That is a cute pic of Maura and Eddie :3

Here are some of my older pics. I meant to post them up before but horrid depression got in the way. Now I feel better, I can post them :)

Tobie becomes a toddler.
    Screenshot_153.jpg

Saturn is excited that Tobie is big enough to play with now.
    Screenshot_154.jpg

Saturn and Tobie play peek-a-boo.
    Screenshot_157.jpg
    Screenshot_158.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2018
    2942 updates :)

@PalmArrow, are the townies nicking your food :p
    That is a lovely lounge :)
    My male Sims need kilts now; kilts are awesome B)

@Mikezumi, lovely countryside pics :) Is the fixer upper car finished?
    Ouch, hand through the back; that's gotta hurt :D

@Karritz, best wishes to Mia and my lads send her purrs (and to Mikey too so he isn't left out) :3
    Hope her leg heals up soon :)

@bekkasan, glad that your hubby is getting better and I hope he can come home soon :)
    Oops, falling in the nectar is not a good idea :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @meerkattime, no problem :) Sorry it didn't help :( Hmm *thinks* what happens if you switch to play another family and then switch back?
    Thanks, I'm glad you like the new pics :3 I followed Tobie into the living room and saw Saturn thinking about him so I just had to get a pic <3
  • Options
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I will catch up later, just waking up.XD
  • Options
    @meerkattime, oh no :( Last thought, can you age him down and then up again in CAS and see if that fixes it?

@Springfairy556, hi there :)
  • Options
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks again but looks like the guy is doomed. He's still doing the sneaky walk after being aged down and up... :|

There is a fix for that. You might need a mod though. NRAAS mod. Not sure which one. @igazor might know.

I need to sleep now. About to turn the computer off. It's a little after 1:30 am here.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Feedback_Banner.jpg
    Well, I'm starting to feel a bit better and my energy is slowly starting to come back. Hopefully I won't get hit again with another round of health ailments. This carp is getting old. So...on with the feedback.

@king_of_simcity7 - great update
    @MoonandStars83 - I think a baseball bat would probably work better on Evil_Haruo. :D
    Happy American Labor Day to you...and well, we also have Labour Day up here in Canada too. :)
    @Vincent_Vengeance - Nope...Crowley doesn't look like he's enjoying it at all.
    I'm sure Steve definitely needed a few strong juices to take care of that stress.
    @lanlyn - Happy belated birthday.
    I've always loved fighter jets; hence the reason why the Mach Loop fascinates me. Being able to see them come down that mountainous terrain practicing low-level nape of the earth flying at full speed and being able to shoot photos of them, that's the ticket.
    Evil_Haruo is my id...and I like to periodically let him out to play.
    @Springfairy556 - That balloon park is awesome. Congratulations to Michael and Francine on their engagement and hopefully they'll be able to get married without too much problems occurring.
    @Simtown15 - great update
    @lanlyn - Oh oh...poor Bunter.
    @MKSizzle - 15 when that BSB tune came out? My goodness, you're young. :)
    @aricarai - Good to see you back. Lovely little starter house.
    Likes and Awesomes handed out

@Charlottesmom - Is Mello based off a male version of Claire?
    Holy crow, that's a lot of kids. I can't do more than four at a time or I'd go bloomin' crazy.
    It's a nice house.
    @Karritz - hoping that Mia is doing better.
    @CravenLestat - Wonderful looking skydiving center.
    @lanlyn - I'll see what I can do. Right now, I'm getting Evil_Haruo through university :D THEN...it's mucking about with the future. Still trying to decide what to do with the current day events. Should Evil_Haruo have kids with Samantha Gray? :D
    Actually, I think he was trolling on a forum...there. :D
    @PalmArrow - I'll take a look and see. It might take me a while to figure it out. After all, my brain isn't as facile as it used to be. :D
    @Mikezumi - It definitely looks as though Morty is enjoying the karaoke machine though I'm not so certain about the mechanical bull. :D
    @Silverofdreams30 - Actually, I think he was trolling on a forum at the time. The ladies were lucky that time. He has the Gold-digger LTW. >:):D
    @meerkattime - Could you try picking one of the parents and selecting "Let Off the Hook" if that selection comes up? Hopefully it works...
    Likes and Awesomes handed out

More feedback later.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi there,
    How is everyone doing? I am doing good. I have been playing my Davidson family, relaxing, etc.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »

@aricarai Lovely little home.

Thank you so much @lanlyn :smiley:

@aricarai That’s a very beautiful starter home. Love the exterior <3.

Thank you m'dear @meerkattime <3
    @aricarai - Good to see you back. Lovely little starter house.

Thank you my dude @Nikkei_Simmer :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , the update about Courtney receiving the break-up message was sad, but I loved the last shots, taken from outside the window further and further away.

@MoonandStars83 , I've had on and off troubles with Imgur too! I like the screenshot of Caitlin! Is the baby a ghost too?

@Vincent_Vengeance , washing the cat is quite an accomplishment! I'm glad Steve's guitars weren't stolen.

@Springfairy556 , I thought your balloon park was lovely - I would never have thought of surrounding the balloon by water!

@aricarai , it's good to see you posting here again! The Olive Vista looks beautiful!

@Charlottesmom , when I saw your picture of Edward and Elizabeth "holding hands" I thought that was so sweet, and then I laughed so much when you showed what they were really doing! :smiley:

@Mikezumi , lovely shots of Mortimer having fun with the karaoke machine and the mechanical bull! He is clearly enjoying himself!

@meerkattime , I hope you'll find a solution for the sneaking! It looks funny in the picture, but I can imagine how annoying it is in the game!

@plushtrap_107 , adorable picture of Saturn and Tobie playing peekaboo!

@Silverofdreams30 , I like how you found your party lined up, like they wanted you to take a group portrait!
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Now that I have put this in the correct thread...

Wow, imgur was a pain in the you know what for the past few days! I am just now being able to upload pictures from my game from a few nights ago! I haven't been able to play since because of the sickness I don't have a huge amount of pictures. I only got through a little bit, but wanted to share. I had left off midway through Adelyn's birthday and had to at least finish that day up!

So continuing from last time, Sebastian wanted to become better friends with the neighbor, Drew Nolan, so he invited him over.

HHZbdkh.jpg

Adelyn was telling Colin all about her birthday.

cbfwukb.jpg

Of course, they all had to get some video gaming in. Ben was getting into the game as well.

9r9ei1T.jpg

Ian, meanwhile, thought he was The Creator's Gift to Handipersons now that he could unclog a toilet, so he tried upgrading the shower.

sO2OMWK.jpg

Later on, Ian wanted to learn some chess so he asked his father to teach him some.

ByBUvZZ.jpg

Poor Sebastian always seems to be the victim in Colin's pranks these days! Luckily, he is easy going and just brushes it right off his shoulder, laughing.

GlLkeh9.jpg

He invited Angelo over, and Angelo brought his sister Veronica with him for Adelyn.

pnoMrIu.jpg

Adelyn also invtied over her friend, Cody.

L4hr6p2.jpg

And then it was time for Adelyn's birthday!

oA2GMV9.jpg
    GPTnYYY.jpg

And then there was a house completely full of teenagers. She is a perfect blend of Ashley, and her aunts Riley and Reagan (At least that is who I see in her). Well, and of course, Ben, but not as much.

ZnFaY0K.jpg

So, right when Adelyn was having her birthday, it occured to me that I had forgotten to take her "school picture" as a child. Those are so important to me for some reason. I have to get them all! LOL They help with my photo albums. Anyway, so in order to just not screw with anything in this save, I copied the family, and started a new save with them and aged her back down. Just to take pictures. I ended up getting hers, and Ian and Sebastian's teenage pictures. I am not sure I like how Sebastian's turned out (There is just something weird about it), so I am going to have to go back and get his and Colin's. I also got a (boring) picture of the boys together. I saw them standing like that and really wanted to capture it.

SJf0mcR.jpg
    Ta7hhH9.jpg
    L3g2lgP.jpg
    ssmbcmn.jpg

And there you have it! Hopefully I will be able to play more tonight and finish the rest of my feedback today. :)
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    @MKSizzle , I'm glad you can finally upload pictures - imgur has been working on and off for me too!
    I've never had that many sims playing video games together!
    Adelyn is a lovely teen. Love all the portraits too.
  • Options
    Another early morning in Glendonnach. Jasper is barking at the plate of waffles - I like to think he's warning Tamsin and Stuart that they are spoiled.
    Da0QtBa.jpg

He looks so fierce!
    Cja6XE7.jpg

Tamsin takes care of her greenhouse plants...
    nzzKF6S.jpg

... and then goes for a short jog while the sun is rising.
    5KNWsXZ.jpg

Meanwhile, Jasper has fleas so Stuart gives him a bath.
    H5me2DP.jpg

xvsB5OH.jpg

Tamsin drops by at the fruit market before work and gets some new seeds for the greenhouse.
    5hyVh3P.jpg

Stuart works on a new sketch.
    BwEOrgr.jpg

At work, Tamsin mind melds with Hera Vale.
    u5h95eZ.jpg

She also analyses a cockroach. In order to do this she places it (enclosed in a terrarium, though) on the counter in the cafeteria. I'm pretty sure a real-life doctor would suffer consequences for placing a cockroach near hospital food!
    zswEJD8.jpg

She then enhances the brain of townie Jorge Jo-Frio, giving him a skill point in fishing.
    ARp7sJT.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer , Since you asked, and since I love posting pictures of them... :wink:

No, Matt is not a male version of Claire (I should really gender switch her some day as now you have me curious!)

Matt, Mello, Near, Light, L and Watari are all characters from the manga/anime series Death Note.

Matt was only in the Manga for a few pages and in the anime for a few moments but he and Mello have a huge base of rabid fans (me being one of them)…

Light and L:

43689992984_d111186872_z.jpg

41099041100_0c61fe1369_c.jpg

My Light is the most faithful to his actual looks in the Manga...I aged up Matt, Mello and Near, and made L less anime more Simmy..

41759507330_e7c2fe7025_c.jpg

38197287326_d867dd1e8d_c.jpg

I recently made him a bit more mature looking..

30210961998_9e28bce28e_c.jpg

Fan art..Near and L:

43516194551_df670827bb_z.jpg

Fan art...I love this one, L really is older than Matt, Mello and Near, Matt loves video games, Mello love chocolate and Near is just frigging cute!

44407838691_0ca4afd745_b.jpg

Near, with Matt in the background..

43301648574_f1141ba3b4_c.jpg

Matt and Mello:

44173289612_570421b21e_c.jpg

43504244744_27f2bc2e96_c.jpg

43361242314_88757c3be6_c.jpg

Parting shots:

These pretty much sums up how Light and L feel about "the watcher and life ruin-er" they kinda both hate me....

43361258874_2a33f6cc1f_c.jpg

29136078948_e17350275c_c.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2018
    @PalmArrow

Really like their dog its cute.
    Great udpate.

@MKSizzle

Very nice update, the teens are all
    great looking. Nice videogaming shots they seemed to
    have fun.

@meerkattime

Thank you, its not Sonokos husband that is
    another guest, her husband is there too but is another sim.

@plushtrap_107

Thank you

Here is part 2

[img][/img]PefPzXq.jpg

One of my own created sims were chatting to one of the guests.

[img][/img]PEXizgj.jpg

Angel decided to have a little chat with Mercedes, he did not like how she and
    her ex had treated Sadie.

[img][/img]3pbdSAt.jpg

He accused her of beeing a wannabe diva, and said that she will
    never be a better singer than Sadie.

[img][/img]YWSSQiW.jpg

Mercedes puffed she did not like that

[img][/img]CTeShX4.jpg

Angel said his buisness with Mercedes were done by telling her that,
    and that she should not cause any future damage to Sadie.

[img][/img]5BirYWd.jpg

He left her looking like this

[img][/img]wBpToz1.jpg

Mercedes sighed she would show them she can do as good
    as anyone.

[img][/img]V8G5Kyz.jpg

Angel needed a drink after that

[img][/img]HHveHku.jpg

Sadie were outside so she did not had to witness that talk

All for today

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

page 2941
    @MamaSimTee Thanks for the hugs and thoughts! :)
    @Mikezumi Thank you for the prayers and thinking of us. :)
    @emorrill Thanks so much for the prayers! Sent a PM.
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks so much for the prayers and thoughts!
    @TinySpaceFox Thanks so much for thinking of us. :)
    @meerkattime Thanks so much for your thoughts. :)
    @Chi5678 With MC you can change baby outfits. :)
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    I hope someone answered your other questions as I don't have any ideas.
    Love the rooms you made for the twins!
    Jared does make great picture opportunities.
    Fun gift giving party.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the comments. :) I sure hope you start feeling stronger soon.
    Thank you for your prayers and tell @Featherbelle Thank you as well. :)
    Awwww, Colin is adorable. Great picture of the stinky poo face! She is not happy.
    The evil Haruo is certainly making a name for himself in town!
    @coco Thanks so much for your prayers. :)
    @Springfairy556 Awww. Finally she told him. No wonder she is running most of the time. lol at their idea of a fun evening...robbing a museum!
    @TadOlson Thanks for your well wishes. :)
    Your poor sims need to learn to smell food before eating!
    @Silverofdreams30 Cute shirt with the bones on it. :) Fun party!
    Sadie is cute in her original form, but your Sadie is beautiful.
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the well wishes. :)
    @CravenLestat Love the new patterns. I've used the ruffle dress, but usually just the basic black or white or a glitter pattern on it. Very cute with the print.

Page 2942
    @PalmArrow Congrats on the promotion! Tamsin looks lovely dancing with Stuart!
    @mikezumi Simon joined the household! Yeah. Wedding bells soon?
    Moss and Simon will get to it sooner rather than later I am sure. :)
    Okie, blowing hearts works! :)
    I wonder if Simon and Moss are as confused as me about Finnian and his obsession with painting girls! Strawberry shortcake...lol!
    @Karritz Mia sure is a trooper! Hope she continues to improve.
    @msbeckycat I will catch up with your story shortly.
    @Springfairy556 Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Page 2943
    @king_of_simcity7 Well, good riddance. I'd say Courtney got the better part of that deal even if she doesn't think so right now.
    Look forward to more, hope things go ok at work.
    @MoonandStars83 Beautiful ghost child
    @Vincent_Vengeance Cute pics of the kitty getting a bath. Steve was not happy about the burglar!
    @lanlyn Sorry I missed your birthday. It sounds like it was a great one. The flowers are very pretty. :) Happy Birthday late!!
    @Springfairy556 Thanks for your comments and the well wishes. :)
    @Simtown15 Dag, interesting way to teach to walk. Congrats on the new pregnancy.
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :) Hope it will be soon too!
    @MKSizzle Thanks for the well wishes. :) Hope you feel better.
    @Cadh20000 Have fun playing!
    @aricarai Hi, glad you are doing better. :) Take your time. Will check out the build later. Sure looks cute from the picture.

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @all Thanks for the comments. Sometimes my brain while working on this legacy runs non stop. I have to close my eyes to slow things down. I also am going to be concentrating on some real-life issues in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    @Rhiannon58 , Dying to know what happened when the cat scratched the gnome, if anything..

Apparently nothing. I think next experiment will be to keep having the cats scratch the same one and see if they destroy it!

• Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Rhiannon58 Sounds like a very busy day in your sims life! Hope they have a great honeymoon in France!

Thanks! They did enjoy France. In fact, I think they shall be making a few more trips there to collect things, empty tombs and really explore WA. I haven't done that before.

Note something I forgot about during the wedding ceremony: a visiting Sim died! It happened near the end. I've been really busy and haven't played again until today. I was cleaning up after the party by putting chairs and stuff into the family inventory. I finally saw the tomb stone. Gotta get the off the lot before a ghost shows up!!

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    The Sims 3 Generations and Roaring Heights- Part 4
    Damien is better at teaching Daniel to walk.
    Screenshot-142.jpg
    Neva made some goopy carbonara.
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Daniel learned to walk!
    Screenshot-144.jpg
    Damien read his logic book while Neva slept beside him.
    Screenshot-145.jpg
    The baby is coming!
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    The entire family went to the hospital.
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    Welcome, baby Nellie!
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    Damien loves his son...
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    And so does Neva.
    Screenshot-150.jpg
    These 2 are so cute together!!!
    Screenshot-151.jpg
    Happy birthday! (Neva's dressed for Spooky Day.)
    Screenshot-152.jpg
    Due to technical difficulties, I had to age him up again.
    Screenshot-153.jpg
    Money's tight, so they had to sell the womrat and her habitat in order to afford a bed for Daniel.
    Screenshot-154.jpg
    Neva wants another boy, and Damien wants another child in general, but money's tight and Neva's continuing to have problems conceiving. Will they have another child? Find out soon!
    Did you make it this far? If so, congratulations! You get to see 2 exclusive pictures of Neva and Damien when they were little- in The Sims 4!
    Neva was always the more outgoing one and Damien was taken by surprise when she hugged him for the first time as toddlers.
    07-18-18_3-05-55_PM.png
    (Excuse Damien's historically inaccurate clothing in this picture; he had just aged up and I hadn't given him a makeover yet.) Here they are cloudgazing outside of Damien's house as children. (I got serious Greatest Showman vibes from this picture!) This was the last picture I took before the save got corrupted.
    07-22-18_9-46-16_AM.png
    I was so sad when the save had to be deleted, but now I get to see them all grown up with children of their own- in The Sims 3- and that makes me so happy! :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top