Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: 4th Anniversary Giveaway (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    Tezzie7645Tezzie7645 Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2018
    i got HOPEFUL ROMANTIC
    Someday, True Love will find you. Then it will hold you, stare into your eyes, and say, “I’ve loved you through the ages, and I’ll love you forever.” And then, after years of happiness, you and True Love will buy a private island and retire there. Sure, you’ll both perish in that freak hurricane, but you’re together, and that’s what counts.

I'd love to win Dine Out or Vintage Glamour stuff

Post edited by Tezzie7645 on
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I'm a Spaced-Out Artist

You get bored quickly. Seems like the only thing more powerful than your creativity is your ADD. When you’ve got your head in the game, you make the most amazing stuff. It’s just that focus isn’t your strong suit. That’s okay, let other people cross the t’s and dot the i’s - you’ve got big stuff to dream up.

..Guilty as charged? :D

Thank you for doing this! I wish to have the Dine Out & Romantic Garden Stuffs.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    First, a genuine thank you for doing this!
    I’m a Playful Creative which is v accurate! If I’m a winner I would love Dine Out!
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    My result:

YOU ARE AN

ANGRY ARISTOCRAT

You’ve made a fortune and you don’t have to apologize to anyone about it. You have every right – and if those jealous, poor people get in your way, oh, you’ll show them. You’ll shut down that factory so fast it’ll make their heads spin. Bwahahahaha.

Thank you for this giveaway! If I were to be picked as a lucky winner, I'd choose the Parenthood game pack :smile:
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited September 2018
    YOU ARE A
    LAZY LAY-ABOUT
    Getting out of bed isn’t just hard for you, it seems downright silly. After all, you have everything you need right there: comfort, security, and warmth. And if you hook up a TV and a mini-fridge nearby, you’ll literally have all of life’s necessities, right at your bedside. That’s not lazy, that’s smart. Right?

If I win I'd like a Jungle Adventures GP or Perfect Patio SP.
    Thank You for the opportunity!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    RedHoneySkyRedHoneySky Posts: 105 Member
    This is cool!

Success! You've completed the quiz.

YOU ARE AN

ANGRY ARISTOCRAT

You’ve made a fortune and you don’t have to apologize to anyone about it. You have every right – and if those jealous, poor people get in your way, oh, you’ll show them. You’ll shut down that factory so fast it’ll make their heads spin. Bwahahahaha.

If I am selected, I would like any of the following packs: SP: Vintage Glamour/EP: City Living/GP: Vampires

Thank you!!!

• Options
    AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    Haha I am a: Passionate Romantic.
    "When your star signs crossed, they must have shared a moment, for you are deeply romantic. Whether you’re playing matchmaker or finding a new boyfriend or girlfriend, you just love to love. And we love that about you. Now go out there and make love happen."

I would really love Toddler Stuff or Outdoor Retreat :)
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    YOU ARE A

PLAYFUL CREATIVE

You’ve got a creative mind and you love messing with and challenging people. People don’t always get the weird connections you’re making, but hey, that’s life. Your job is to shake things up and make the world a weirder place for us all.

I'd love Outdoor Retreat or Vintage Glamour Stuff. Opposing styles? Yes. But that works with my Sim personality!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    YOU ARE A

SAD SLOB
    Life handed you lemons. Then those lemons rotted before you could get around to making lemonade. So you just left the bag in the corner of the room. It smells but who really cares because everything stinks anyways.

I'd really like Seasons or Cool Kitchen Stuff
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    VidkaVidka Posts: 6 New Member
    YOU ARE A PASSIONATE ROMANTIC
    When your star signs crossed, they must have shared a moment, for you are deeply romantic. Whether you’re playing matchmaker or finding a new boyfriend or girlfriend, you just love to love. And we love that about you. Now go out there and make love happen.
    If I was to win my pack would be Vintage Glamour Stuff.
    Thank you
    Viodka
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I got Passionate Romantic.
    When your star signs crossed, they must have shared a moment, for you are deeply romantic. Whether you’re playing matchmaker or finding a new boyfriend or girlfriend, you just love to love. And we love that about you. Now go out there and make love happen.

If I win I would love Parenthood.
  • Options
    mommysimmermommysimmer Posts: 188 Member
    YOU ARE A

HOPEFUL ROMANTIC

Thanks for the chance. I'd love to have the my first Pet pack please :)
  • Options
    badkittibadkitti Posts: 3 New Member
    YOU ARE A

PASSIONATE ROMANTIC

:D When your star signs crossed, they must have shared a moment, for you are deeply romantic. Whether you’re playing matchmaker or finding a new boyfriend or girlfriend, you just love to love. And we love that about you. Now go out there and make love happen.

probably not true now but maybe once upon a time i was... well in my dreams i probably still am.. lol.

I have the basic, wash day stuff, pet stuff, would love to have the city, the jungle or seasons. thank you for doing this for everyone. what a nice gesture. kittikitti
  • Options
    BoardwalkBoardwalk Posts: 25 Member
    YOU ARE A

PASSIONATE ROMANTIC

O.K I guess :blush:

If I win I would love City Living. Thanks for the opportunity!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Giveaway has ended. I'll be out most of the day so winners will be announced between 8-9 pm EST.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm crossing my fingers, my arms even my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cheeks. I know I probably won't win, because I'm the realest loosah ahaha but still.... good luck to us all!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Good luck everyone! :)
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Good luck everyone
    :) Smile!

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Thanks everyone for entering. Winners are listed below.

@LosaruTaiyo Laundry Day SP

@floridameerkat Spa Day GP

@TheLibrarySim Seasons EP

Please check your messages for code details.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! :)
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Congratulations, winners. I hope you all enjoy your new content!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy your new packs! And thanks again to @simgirl1010 for hosting this and previous giveaways, you rock! <3
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @simgirl1010 OMG thank you! So can't wait to break out the clothes and maybe or maybe not set some fires...LOL.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess