Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    In short Meadow Glen Park and Festival Grounds is stunning, vibrant and colorful with tons of things to do year round! Fantastic work Sandy! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim: Thanks so much Paula. I had decided that the fall one was my favorite as well.

@romagi1: Thank you Rox. I tried to include as many things as I could in this park, lol.
    FYI (for anyone that cares, lol), I added a few more pics in the spoiler of the winter festival that shows what colors I used in build mode (since you can't tell by the snow covered gloomy looking weather in the seaonal pics. :#)

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Sandraelle , dear Sandy WOW creations like those make me feel like to play TS3 again! Looks amazing. Very well done dear! <3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , dear Sandy WOW creations like those make me feel like to play TS3 again! Looks amazing. Very well done dear! <3

Thank you @AIRIS6962 . After all these years building in sims 3, this was the first festival lot I've done, lol. I miss you all creating with us in 3, but you all are putting out some fabulous builds in S4. <3
  • MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@Sandraelle Meadow Glen Park is beautiful in all seasons. I found one problem, the Spring dance floor had no music to dance the spring dance, even though I turned on all the music on the lot I could find. So my poor sims, (playing rags to riches), had to purchase a stereo, but no big deal. Picking flowers paid her back, the price of the stereo. Love this lot. Thank you for a beautiful build.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @Moinesse Hi! I've added your residential request to our Open Request list. We only allow one lot and one sim or pet request at a time, so I've noted the community lot you've posted and will add it to the list once your residential lot is finished. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited August 2018
    Moinesse wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Meadow Glen Park is beautiful in all seasons. I found one problem, the Spring dance floor had no music to dance the spring dance, even though I turned on all the music on the lot I could find. So my poor sims, (playing rags to riches), had to purchase a stereo, but no big deal. Picking flowers paid her back, the price of the stereo. Love this lot. Thank you for a beautiful build.

@Moinesse , oh no! Thanks for pointing that out and now that you did, I realize I didn’t playtest that item, oops. In my head I figured with all the other music on the lot it would be ok, lol. I will let my requester know this. Thank you for your nice comments and I’m glad you like the lot. :)

• LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    edited August 2018
    hi scs lou ere jus 2 let u know not only ben turned up in the sim bin he also works his thumbnail is there ? how do u get them 2 move towns
    Madame Secretary, I'll be claiming this request next.

Date: August 15, 2018
    Username: xnicholas12
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Meditteranean Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@xnicholas12 , I'm excited to get started on your build but I have a few questions for you here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998.

• suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    edited August 2018
    Your Meadow Glen festival lot is so beautiful! I can't wait to find a good world in which to try it out. The colors for the different seasons are all great, and I imagine it took a LOT of work to make all the different versions so wonderful. <3

Edited to add: Oops! I meant to put this in Sandraelle's thread.
    Post edited by suzses on
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    suzses wrote: »
    Your Meadow Glen festival lot is so beautiful! I can't wait to find a good world in which to try it out. The colors for the different seasons are all great, and I imagine it took a LOT of work to make all the different versions so wonderful. <3

Edited to add: Oops! I meant to put this in Sandraelle's thread.

@suzses , I just found your comment on my other thread, but thanks for also posting it here, even though it was accidental, lol. Hehe :o:p:)
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Username: Nilanius
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Medieval Castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP's: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
    SP's: High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 5 to 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Include a closet in each room
    Number of bathrooms: 4 to 5
    Favorite color schemes: Green and I love the wood texture from the Once Upon a Time Cottage store set which I do own.
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, with further instructions below
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Once Upon a Time Cottage, Faire Folk Life, Full Interior Castle Set, Tutor of Tudors, Ultra Lounge, Full Bayside Set, The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. Dragon Valley stuff and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire stuff
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley
    Link to specific house or plan: No plans, but the youtube channel Shadiversity, offers a lot of details on castles and the ideal designs.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd love a beautiful garden surrounded by hedge walls that has a gazebo in the middle. A chapel for weddings should be nearby it as well. I'd like a stable for 2 horses. A pool and a Dragon Valley Hot Tub be nice. A play area for the kiddies (including the archery things and the jr. knight's gym. And of course since my sim will be a witch, I'd like a secret area for alchemy and other magic related stuff connected to a library that has the secret bookshelf door. Oh and a dedicated nursery.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but wouldn't hurt!
    Additional instructions?
    master bedroom I'd love to have a little nook for either a study or something
    master bath I'd like to have one of them corner tubs and a his and her sink and toilet
    My sim will have a cat so room for cat stuff be nice.
    But probably the most important features is I'd like it to look defensible like a real castle. So a bridge over a moat, but the bridge should be wide enough to look like cars can drive over it. Stable area I'd like to have look very medievalish. The chapel should be it's own building and should have chuch benches and a wedding arch. The key theme will be medieval. So lots of stone and wood works. The secret witch area could easily be in a basement, with a dungeon like feel. In fact I definitely do want a basement with a room for a butler, an indoor gym down there.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I would like to claim this one please!

Date: August 18, 2018
    Username: LOULIGHTFOOT1976
    Type: Pet
    Description: Sheep Dog (with red collar)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Your Request is ready!

This lovely pet is ready for a wonderful time with your sims! Loyal, Playful, and Loves to Swim! Enjoy, A DNA Request By BreeMiles, NoCC, Plz. No Re-Uploading!

DOWNLOAD
    Pet - Sally Shephard
    NoCC
    Sally.jpg
  • LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    <3:p:p<3 she's absolutely gorgeous u've done a crackin job on her u gurt big star lass thanq
    Thank you so much sweetie, I'm so happy you like her! Have fun with her and enjoy! <3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @BreeMiles, I honestly don't know how you do these pets so fast and perfect! Awesome puppy!
    @BreeMiles , great job on Sally. She is really cute, and what quick work!!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Sally is adorable Bree. Well done! :D
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I'll be claiming this request next.

Date: August 15, 2018
    Username: xnicholas12
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Meditteranean Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@xnicholas12 , I'm excited to get started on your build but I have a few questions for you here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998.

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Nilanius Hi and thanks for your request. I've added it to our list. Today is moving day so I'll be moving your info to our September thread. See you there! :)
    SLpPUp.png