Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with attraction system [SOLVED]

StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
Nevermind! I thought maybe I'd just try disabling the folder in CC Magic that I might have added something in recently if I did get a new mod and it's working now so looks like I'll just have to figure it out the old-fashioned way. I really wish we could delete discussions. :|

I'm having some sort of an issue with my attraction system and I can't figure it out. I thought perhaps it's something to do with the settings in the save I was playing but I checked in my Apocalypse save where I know I have a good attraction couple and it's messed up there too. Let me demonstrate...

Here is the moodlet when I started up the save:
screen-shot-08-31-18-at-05-33-pm.png

I have him consider attractiveness (Nraas) and it's 1 of 10:
screen-shot-08-31-18-at-05-15-pm.png

This is what it was before:
2018-02-06-19_24_43-the-simse284a2-3-into-the-future.jpg

And the attractive moodlet that has been there their entire marriage immediately disappeared! (not that I planned on saving!)

What's happening in my other save is that they'll get the attractive company moodlet for a few seconds after they meet but it will disappear. If I have them consider attractiveness it is always 1 of 10. I had another attraction mod which I've used alongside the Nraas mod for almost a year now with no problems but I took it out to test and the results are the same. I'm completely stumped. Basically, I'm hoping someone here has seen a similar problem and knows a solution that doesn't involve me testing mods which, as you probably know, takes forever with Sims 3. The odd thing is that I haven't added anything new in a long time.
Post edited by StormyDayz on

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Although already solved (for now), I can explain those apparently unusual attraction scores only landing on the two extremes if you like. But by PM please or a post at NRaas, we are not allowed to discuss the relevant mod on open channels on this forum. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Although already solved (for now), I can explain those apparently unusual attraction scores only landing on the two extremes if you like. But by PM please or a post at NRaas, we are not allowed to discuss the relevant mod on open channels on this forum. :)

Ack you're right. Sorry, removed the mod names. You can tell I'm barely on the forums nowadays. Oopsie.