Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Book of Harrington: Who will be the next heir?

I am playing a legacy challenge with the hope to create a long extensive family tree. The purpose of this poll is to help me to decide the next heir (it’s one of the rules in my legacy challenge). The heir will be chosen based on the majority votes.

As an heir, they have a privilege to live in the legacy house, owned all the collectibles & career rewards. And it will continue for the following generations to come.

Meanwhile, the non-heir needs to move out soon after they got married (only if they are married). Appreciate it if you can propose who will be the best premade Sims for the non-heirs too. :D

…However, the Simoleon earned will be divided equally among the children (heir and non-heirs). All the families will be played in rotation, but the main focused will be the heir.

Last but not least, thank you for helping me out! :)

Notes:

All the Sim traits, lot traits, aspirations, & careers are based on randomisation.
The life cycle is set to long.
Seasons are set to 28 days.

The founder…

Name: Alice Harrington
Life Stage: Adult
Life State: Normal Sim
Main Traits: Active, Perfectionist, & Creative
Additional Traits: Dastardly, Independent, Speed Reader & Savvy
Aspiration/s: Public Enemy
Career/s: The Boss, Astronaut

Pm6lTg7.png

The background stories of the founder…
She has enemies in every world/neighbourhood, which includes Don, Lily, Baako, Brent…& many more. What’s left for her now is to witness a death. Will she die first, or will she be able to witness a death? During her free time, she enjoys painting, reading, exercising, pranking, & fighting. She is the happiest on the Neighbourhood Brawl & Fool Them All Day.

CMAtjC8.png8HdcmMX.png7ANBZvV.png54UlhFh.png

During her younger day, she worked as a Tough Girl. After many years, she finally became The Boss when she defeated the previous Boss, Jacques in a brawl. Although he was the one who recruited her as the Tough Girl. He even celebrated with her for every promotion she had. Boy, how he never thought that the day would come!
9Fqi2R9.png

Although she’s The Boss of the biggest & well-known underground organisation in the Sims world, she feels like it is too small for her. She wants to conquer the Universe. Now, she is an Astronaut & working for her next promotion in the hope to be a well-known Interstellar Smuggler. She’s currently married with Ha-neul Kang, who was 4 years younger & they are happily married. She first met Ha-neul at South Square Coffee. It was a love at a first sight, although, in the earlier days, it was a one-sided love. A few years later, they welcomed a twin.

AcxEAXW.png

The founder’s spouse…

Name: Ha-neul Kang
Life Stage: Adult
Main Traits: Ambitious, Perfectionist, & Foodie
Additional Traits: Essence of Flavour, Storm Chaser, Gym Rat, Fresh Chef & Forever Fresh
Aspiration/s: Master Chef
Career/s: Celebrity Chef, Angel Investor

QhXf4ev.png

The background stories of the founder's spouse...
He enjoys singing, cooking, playing chess, yoga, bonding with bees, & playing in a rain. He has recently learned to play piano.
lXGscaK.png

When he first met Alice, he was a part-timer at South Square Coffee. Alice was one of his regular customers. At first, he hated her, because she regularly caused fights at the café. He always felt tense, whenever Alice came to the café, because he knows that there will be another fight that day. However, it seems like they were meant to be together. He moved in with her & started his career as an Assistant Dishwasher.

He asked Alice to be his girlfriend at the very first place they met. Years later, after his first proposal to Alice got rejected, they finally got married in a rather unconventional wedding ceremony. After all, it was their wedding, so they can’t be bothered.
KeNMPS2.pngatismkb.pngA7OT71N.png

He also enjoys outing with his family, either at the park or just a night out in the city. After years of working and staying loyal to the restaurant, he’s finally acknowledged and became the Celebrity Chef. However, being a celebrity was kinda tough for him, although in the beginning, it was quite enjoyable & privileged. He told his good friends, Bob & Mila that he wanted to do something else, perhaps a business. He quitted the job & now, he’s a successful Angel Investor.

ld4HUtw.pngOHRaL8h.png

The twins, Beatrice & Brice - From toddler to teen...
knFBXD7.png?1UrVmkOA.pngb1dJ50c.png?1

The eldest twin…

Name: Beatrice Harrington
Life Stage: Teen
Life State: Vampire
Main Traits: Cheerful, Bookworm
Additional Traits: Emotional Control, Responsible, Argumentative, Top-Notch Toddler, Shameless, Water Resistance, Frugal, Socially Gifted, Scouting Aptitude.
Aspiration/s: Big Happy Family, Good Vampire
Career/s: Llamacorn Scout, High School Student, Coffee Stain Remover

XgYLo4Y.pngv8fGmyo.png

The background stories of the eldest twin...
Her favourite past time is fishing, reading, making drinks, painting, & playing guitar. When she was a toddler, she’s the angel in her parent’s eyes. She enjoys dancing whenever Ha-neul listened to a song. Being a daughter of a Chef, she was fed with delicious food every day (which explained a lot, how healthy she was when she was younger). She loved it when Ha-neul made his signature chocolate cake & always ate it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

As a child, she learnt that she was born as a Vampire. It was due to the curse of the house that they currently owned. However, her parent loves her so much & supportive in whatever she plans to do in the future. Sometimes, her parent wore the bear costume together, whenever she feels like she’s a bear. She started to research on vampire at a very young age. Although it was a heartbreak to learn at a young age, that there comes a day, when she no longer can enjoy her father’s dishes & fishing under the sun. She embraced her uniqueness and enjoy the food & the sun as much as possible before she became the full fledge vampire, that was when she decided to join the Scout. Now, as a teen, she is working part-time as a Coffee Stain Remover & at the same time, she works on to shed some extra weight together with her twin.

xMepA3l.png?1ZLaLJ3E.png

As a responsible teenager, she managed to keep her emotion under control, whenever she had mood swings. However, there’s one day, Malcom (her brother’s friend) came to visit and started to kick their house trash bin. It reminds her of when she was a child, Elsa (who used to be her good friend) came and kicked her favourite stuffed toy, Bearcula and a nanny who always nagged her every time she babysat them. Perhaps, the suppressed emotion has exploded on that very night, she became argumentative and they got into a fight. She ended up bit Malcolm deeply. After her first fresh plasma experience, she received a call from Vladislaus. He was so helpful & welcoming. Vlad has become her mentor and soon, she started a Night Crawlers Society so that she can meet the other Vampires. She’s currently a Prime Vampire. With Vlad as her mentor, will it be possible for her to be a Good Vampire and starts a family that she always dreams of?

J5cdh2Y.pngFNw0I3s.png

The youngest twin...

Name: Brice Harrington
Life Stage: Teen
Main Traits: Good, Genius
Additional Traits: Mediator, Responsible, Compassionate, Top-Notch Toddler, Creative Visionary, Storm Chaser, Great Kisser, Creatively Gifted
Aspiration/s: Best Selling Author
Career/s: High School Student

NxW3ctS.pngYiNeVcU.png

The background stories of the youngest twin...
His favourite past time is playing violin, piano, incredible sports & eating. When he was a toddler, he was the charmer in the family. His parent always plays and read him bedtime stories. Being the youngest, he’s been taken care & loved not only by his parent, but his twin sister & the nanny too. He likes to eat because his father can cook extremely well. He loves all the dishes cooked by Ha-neul. Even when he was in a phase of being a picky eater, it’s only taken him a day or two to stop eating junk foods, because his father dishes are the best. He’s not an outdoorsy and social able like his twin sister, he prefers to stay indoors. He used to be very rebellious, which explained a lot when he wore a bear costume for their birthday.

XVx1Itk.pnguqs3bEr.png

On the other hand, he was an artistic prodigy. His parent influenced him to learn violin, after he received a violin from the Father Christmas. He even composed songs & now, he’s earning royalty nearly every day. He only has few friends, Malcolm & his nanny, although both of them were hated by Beatrice. He always tries to mediate and keeping both sides happy. When he was younger, he played with Alexander sometimes, but he hated it because Alex likes to call him to ditch class to go clubbing (seriously? A child?) Now, as a teen, he missed the time when he played at their jungle gym with her sister who is his best friend. Now, she can’t stay outside for too long during the day without risking her life. So, he ended up spend most of his free time playing indoors & eat. However, he gained too much weight as a child & together with his sister, they are trying to lose the extra weight, although after exercising, he ended up eating leftovers in the fridge.

CRB74yJ.pngGSyRrVT.png

He’s currently practising writing, because he wants to be the Best-Selling Author means, he can get extra incomes without having to work outside too much. Will he be able to be the best author & written The Book of Life?

So, who will be the next heir?
ZqvePDt.pngfP6lrH0.png

Thank you for your time! :)
OID:- x4m1r4

Book of Harrington: Who will be the next heir? 14 votes

Beatrice (The eldest twin)
50%
poptarts_FawnFoxGoulsquashzefronGalaxySimsGirlBrandontaylorpixicat 7 votes
Brice (The youngest twin)
50%
icmnfrshCororonTigerblu11mintycupcakeIOIplaySimssimwolfCrafty_ 7 votes

Comments

• poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
    Beatrice (The eldest twin)
    I've gone ahead and voted beatrice. She looks baaaaad, like she knows how to handle herself. Im gonna be reading!
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    poptarts_ wrote: »
    I've gone ahead and voted beatrice. She looks baaaaad, like she knows how to handle herself. Im gonna be reading!

Thank you for the vote! :) Yeah, I kinda like her too..
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was thinking that Beatrice would be the popular one, and I voted Brice on a whim, but it turns out they're evenly split for now. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I was thinking that Beatrice would be the popular one, and I voted Brice on a whim, but it turns out they're evenly split for now. :0

Aww..Thanks for the vote! I still got time (perhaps in 4 weeks - the Sims calendar) before they turn to YA. And it will make the gameplay more interesting :)
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Partial to Brice myself. He seems sweet.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Partial to Brice myself. He seems sweet.

Thanks for the vote! Yeah, he loves his sister dearly, but ever since his sister hissing uncontrollably nowadays, it affects their family relationship a little bit.. But, they are still BFF.
    edited September 2018
    Thanks to those who voted. I appreciate it so much! :)

The family is doing well, and they are just entering the Autumn season, which means, the twins are going to be YA anytime soon.
    ZbZi8Ll.png
    6pDrHGM.png
    Alice is now the Alien Goods Trader and whenever she went for the space missions, she enjoys overcharging her customers, barging into Aliens' planets, but all goes well for her. During her days off, she always tries to bond with Ha-Neul's bees, because she wanted to sell the honey, but, it seems like there's no way the bees are going to allow her.
    3VdmKMg.png

Ha-Neul is enjoying his salary raise and pretty much spending his time playing the piano.
    XZrIa1w.png

They recently renewed their vow at the Romance festival. Their love is still going strong.
    fGuVThF.png?1

Beatrice apprenticeship with Vlad is going well, she's not only learning the vampire power, but also, playing the pipe organ (she's level 4 now). Today, she caught Vlad practising singing when she visited him.
    t1HaCXF.png

At school, she hasn't met anyone she likes, until she met Albert, during her family outing day. He seems like a good guy, although he's older than her..
    lmbRBmM.png

Brice has completed a children's book, but has not published it yet & currently working on another book. He sometimes, stayed up whenever he entered an incredible sports tournament, especially on the day, he's having a mood swing...
    FyH4f0S.png

He seems like having a secret crush with his high school friend, Veronica.
    uNdeyQL.png

The poll is going to end soon, approximately, in 48 hours. Thanks a lot! You guys are awesome!
    Hello there! Thanks again for the votes.

So, the heir has been decided. It will be Brice. I'm looking forward to see how his future holds... :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, he won by a nose. :0 Imagine if any of us had voted differently
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, he won by a nose. :0 Imagine if any of us had voted differently

Exactly! It's either going to be a mortal vs immortal legacy.. :o