Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Poll] Favorite gameplay objects from a stuff pack

Vote here -> http://www.strawpoll.me/12980140

With 10 stuff packs released for TS4, what are some of your favorite gameplay objects from a stuff pack? :)

My favorite is actually the park fountain from Romantic Garden. I just love the interaction when two Sims play together and splash water on each other ;)

Buffet table from Luxury Party is another one that I use all the time. When you throw a massive party the buffet table is simply a life saver :D
qidpmcvgek8y.png

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I suppose just having selected 6 out of 18 items as favourites makes me an over-exited fanboy :s

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    probably the wishing well.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    auginstineauginstine Posts: 68 Member
    I usually always use the Voidcritter Battle Station in all my families because I love collecting the cards! I also enjoy using the ice cream machine
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I voted for Hot Tub and Wishing Well because I think those two are above any other.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    The only ones I listed were at the top: bird feeder & wishing well. :) I loved minor pets in S3 and I like the idea of the wishing well.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I said the bowling lane, it would have been the hot tub but sims dont seem to stay in them for more than a few seconds before they get back out.
  • Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member
    Hot tub and buffet table, because they are essential to The Sims Experience™ to me lol
    "I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    You forgot wind chimes. I love those and put them on every lot because I like the sound of them all.

After that it's the hot tub and I also love the fountain from RG for the same reasons you do. I love to watch them play in it.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    When we get bunk beds that will be my favorite thing.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    You forgot wind chimes. I love those and put them on every lot because I like the sound of them all.

I didn't forget ;) They simply don't qualify as a gameplay object as I only consider objects which Sims have new animations when using as gameplay objects.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    AbigalFlynnTheSimAbigalFlynnTheSim Posts: 16 Member
    I love the hot tub and the bird feeders the most!
  • Options
    TsukihasbeenhereTsukihasbeenhere Posts: 46 Member
    I love the Puppet Theater from Kids Stuff. Not only am I a 100 Baby-er, but I love kids and they're in all of my files (Over twenty, should clear out some unused ones.;;). The Puppet Theater is cute and a great way to entertain kid during thinga like weddings or dinner parties when the adults want them separated!
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    I love the puppet theater also! <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    This object isn't from a pack atleast as far as i know but my favorite object is the Chapstick/lipbalm i used a cheat and i just happen to find it
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I use the ice cream maker more than any of the other objects listed, so I'll go with that. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    DanaanhornDanaanhorn Posts: 38 Member
    What stuff pack has the water slide?
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Danaanhorn wrote: »
    What stuff pack has the water slide?

Backyard Stuff
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Buffet table for practical convenience, hot tub for fun, and wishing well for shaking things up :wink:
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2019
    Clothes line and void critters
  • Options
    PlumbobsholiestPlumbobsholiest Posts: 22 Member
    The decorative fence from Get together i use it al the time for my builds !!