Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @NyteRose Alexander is yummy :yum:
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    I know this isn't strictly speaking vampire related, but it does relate to one of my vampires. My seventh generation heir, Natasha Straud, (who is a vampire) has Mayor Whiskers (now a ghost) as a pet - actually, he's been in the family for three generations, but that's another story. Anyway, Natasha and her husband and son live in San Myshuno in the 888 Spire Apartments Penthouse (so, you know, really quite far up). I was having trouble finding Mayor Whiskers. I could tell he was miserable because his picture at the bottom of the screen was red. But, he wasn't coming when I called. Eventually, I located him. Outside the apartment. Floating in mid air. Goodness knows how many stories up.

oBoxBBn.png

I guess since he is a ghost he walked right through the apartment walls and got stuck out there. I managed to get him back by having Natasha travel to another lot with him and then back home together. The first thing the poor little kitty did when he got home was to pee all over the floor! H must have been desperate :D
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @paradiseplanet I am conflicted about Lorien’s election to the council. New blood is bold (plus she looks fierce), but I do usually tend to favor antiquity. I was thinking I need to withhold my opinion on this until I know a little bit more about the other council members and where they stand. I know you are planning to share them with us over time. Thanks for the update, can’t wait to see more.
    Also, I’d love to see some shots of the alien baby if you’re willing to share. I’ve never gotten into aliens before, but I have been working in CAS with a couple of @MaggieMarley ‘s characters and It has really opened my eyes to some cool stuff. I hope to share some of that soon, but RL is kicking me in the buttinski recently so I know I am falling behind in what’s really important - MY GAME.

I can't send pics of the alien baby yet, because well she's still a baby, but know that she's purple and her name is Zynthia Lawrence! Caleb was there at the hospital to witness the birth, and was handed over to him for caring because the father (I'd love to tell you more about him later) didn't want the little one disrupting his family life at home.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    @MaggieMarley I just realized I forgot to thank you for posting Ernest and rounding out your "until you decide to play them again" (I can't say last :bawling: ) vampire family. It's fitting that his surname should be a union of those two rival families and I must admit that makes it a really cool pausing point (NOT END POINT!). He's a cutie. I did notice you didn't put him up on the gallery (unless you have since I checked when I first saw him on the post). Either way, I am working with Alek and Edward so hopefully I'll have something to share with you soon!

@Shinzen Sorry I forgot to answer your question about the gallery. I was working on the "25 males in 25 days" here on the forums earlier this summer. The only sims I have uploaded are the ones I finished for that challenge (but they do include Christian and Hideaki). I use a ton of CC, as you know, so you will need to enable that to see them, and I have a credit list of creators for the CC I used for them on the challenge thread, but if you want or need links to the actual CC pieces let me know and I'll try to dig them up. Oops almost forgot my ID is kirivian.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    I know this isn't strictly speaking vampire related, but it does relate to one of my vampires. My seventh generation heir, Natasha Straud, (who is a vampire) has Mayor Whiskers (now a ghost) as a pet - actually, he's been in the family for three generations, but that's another story. Anyway, Natasha and her husband and son live in San Myshuno in the 888 Spire Apartments Penthouse (so, you know, really quite far up). I was having trouble finding Mayor Whiskers. I could tell he was miserable because his picture at the bottom of the screen was red. But, he wasn't coming when I called. Eventually, I located him. Outside the apartment. Floating in mid air. Goodness knows how many stories up.

oBoxBBn.png

I guess since he is a ghost he walked right through the apartment walls and got stuck out there. I managed to get him back by having Natasha travel to another lot with him and then back home together. The first thing the poor little kitty did when he got home was to pee all over the floor! H must have been desperate :D

@MaggieMarley LOL I never took you for a pet abuser! j/k . That's a great shot, poor little guy. I'm glad you had the quick wits to figure out how to save him.
    edited August 2018
    @paradiseplanet You're always so mysterious. I know it's to get @MaggieMarley and I all fired up ('cause neither of us seem to have any patience at all :blush: ), but when she's old enough, I'd love to see her. And I know you'll eventually tell us who her parent is, but in the meantime, you must know the gears are spinning (antici...............pation).
    @paradiseplanet I love that this adoption happened at birth. And, I’m glad to hear she’s purple as that happens to be my favourite alien colour :) will the birth father still visit occasionally?

@kirivian I think Ernest is very cute too! I didn’t upload him, but I can if you’d like? Might also upload Damien, Natasha’s son. I think he’s gorgeous (but of course I am biased) although he is not a vampire. I’m really excited to see what Edward and Alek look like as they are two of my favourites. Gosh, Edward’s been in my game for so long that I can’t imagine him looking any different - so, I’m especially interested to see how he turns out.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @kirivian Caleb's hot too :P Especially a gothed out Caleb. <3
    And yes, Alexander is yummy.
    Keegan's hot if you go for evil sociopaths...
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    @MaggieMarley Well she's either purple or indigo, I can't quite remember lol; but as for the birth father...well I haven't directed him to visit his alien daughter yet, and hadn't planned on it soon...but yeah...kind of a bad man already... :p
    @MaggieMarley It's harder for me to work with aliens 'cause it's fairly new territory (I have two aliens in my Frostridge save, but they were both born in game and I had their parents for a blueprint - no pun intended), but I have been poking around the web to get some ideas and I hope it's something you like when I'm done. I am a bit frustrated by the fact that the disguise doesn't automatically take on the base features of the alien form so I am doing a lot of rebuilding (it's challenging and fun - but my goal is to keep the essence of the character intact, so In that spirit I am trying to be careful not to change too many core features). This one's a challenge, I like it, but I do apologize for how long I am taking to get it done.

In case your interested (even though they are not vampires). This is Ellen and Heath - my two aliens from Frostridge. I haven't edited them in a while so they are a little dated.
    Ellen's Disguise
    aXjF3nC.jpg
    Ellen
    Fn4k8m0.jpg
    Heath's Disguise
    yTigfOS.jpg
    Heath
    gl0cZIX.jpg
    NyteRose wrote: »
    @kirivian Caleb's hot too :P Especially a gothed out Caleb. <3
    And yes, Alexander is yummy.
    Keegan's hot if you go for evil sociopaths...

I only go for evil sociopaths when they're very hot. :astonished: (I have not yet raided the gallery for Keegan, but it's on my schedule).
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I am thinking of making the club a combined Swimming - Yoga - Gym club so it depends on where you go as to what they do but it's always health related.
    Probably "Use Ghost Powers, Use Vampire Powers, Work Out, Swim, Meditate, Yoga".
    Either the "Exorcise Fitness" or simply "Time Of Your Life", maybe.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    I am thinking of making the club a combined Swimming - Yoga - Gym club so it depends on where you go as to what they do but it's always health related.
    Probably "Use Ghost Powers, Use Vampire Powers, Work Out, Swim, Meditate, Yoga".
    Either the "Exorcise Fitness" or simply "Time Of Your Life", maybe.

Sounds awesome! Then they can all train there for the "End Games". LOL
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I literally just bought this GP today. I’m going to read through this thread for inspiration, I love the way all of your vampires look. So far I just had Caleb marry a gallery Sim named Auralia, and they just had a daughter. I think I’m going to have him cure his daughter down the road, since right now I have him as a gardener who’s just trying to fit in. I’m thinking about having his wife run off with Vlad since she really only used Caleb to become a vampire. I’m not entirely sure where I want to go with their story yet. Anyway here is a picture of their wedding.
    9wnFcXS.jpg

Kita5399 wrote: »
    I literally just bought this GP today. I’m going to read through this thread for inspiration, I love the way all of your vampires look. So far I just had Caleb marry a gallery Sim named Auralia, and they just had a daughter. I think I’m going to have him cure his daughter down the road, since right now I have him as a gardener who’s just trying to fit in. I’m thinking about having his wife run off with Vlad since she really only used Caleb to become a vampire. I’m not entirely sure where I want to go with their story yet. Anyway here is a picture of their wedding.
    9wnFcXS.jpg

Gorgeous wedding dress!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I forgot to mention in my previous post that in an alternate version of the same savegame, Morgan turned her husband into a vampire. This is my favourite screenshot of the two of them

C7WL27z.png
    9wnFcXS.jpg

Gorgeous wedding dress!

Thanks, it seemed fitting. It’s my absolute favorite, kinda makes me a bit jealous of my Sims lol
    @kirivian I love your two aliens! I didn’t know that the disguise doesn’t automatically take on the alien dorm’s features - you matched them really well. And, I didn’t know you could give aliens human eyes (I’m guessing they’re CC though?). By the way, Heath is really handsome <3
    9wnFcXS.jpg
    This sounds like it’s going to be interesting! I love Vlad, so I kinda hope she goes off with him (sorry Caleb). I don’t think I’ve seen that dress in my game. Is it CC?
    9wnFcXS.jpg
    This sounds like it’s going to be interesting! I love Vlad, so I kinda hope she goes off with him (sorry Caleb). I don’t think I’ve seen that dress in my game. Is it CC?

Pretty sure it's cc :p I don't see any bridal veils either lol
    9wnFcXS.jpg

Pretty sure it's cc :p I don't see any bridal veils either lol

Aww shame. And I’d love if there were bridal veils in the game. I always feel like they’re missing when my female sims get married.
    9wnFcXS.jpg
    Thank you! I do think that is the direction I’m going to go with them, she wants to learn all things vampire, and he seems happy with his garden.
    Yes those are CC, the veil is from the CC stuff pack called rustic romance, and the dress is from TSR I think.
    edited August 2018
    Yay! I love bugs!! (Sarcasm). The first time Agathe died no urn spawned (despite dying at home with witnesses).
    I used a cheat to summon her nevertheless, but then the game crashed (as in all the way to Windows) when I tried to create the fitness club I mentioned above.
    Reloading the game set me back 3 Sim days. VERY annoying. On the other hand (this was NOT planned) the second time around not only did the Urn spawn, but the events leading up to her death was much much more dramatic (see below).

Anyway... It all unraveled rather quickly. For months Agathe and Scrappy have been bravely soldering on, despite their advanced age. But first, some friendly sparring between wives:
    8wlQ1P9.png

Then... Agathe decided to treat Scrappy with an Adventure, just like when he was a puppy. But no sooner than having de-masked the "ghost" at the lighthouse, Scrappy collapsed in front of their home... There was nothing to do. He was dead.
    3HCXJy8.png
    gf3CXon.png

All three women were crying all night, but Agathe decided to work through her sorrows in the morning, and started a super-duper-epic-heavy-lifting-workout.
    She... worked herself to death. While Ulrike was tutoring her wife on the piano.
    8SL07ud.png
    LavREom.png
    ojDon8w.png
    FBQwnHj.png
    EFPSP5W.png

At least her daughter managed to negate it to a point; her mother was dead, but well, so was she. Just not as see-through as Agathe. The weirdest part was that her mother looked healthier as a ghost than she had done in years!
    n8IdayY.png
    FL2xWhS.png
    q5lODeJ.png

Edit Edit:
    Since there will be no children in this household for quite a while, I am thinking of filling it with pets. Well three, to replace Scrappy. One big dog, one small dog, and one cat.
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
    Hey look at that! IMGUR works!
    See above for images!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top