Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited July 2018
    Nabril wrote: »
    @Karritz I can't unfortunately. A long time ago, I registered it under a different e-mail account that I no longer have. I didn't know then about Riverview and I can't do it now since that e-mail is gone.

It should only require an EA/Origin Account I remembering downloading Riverview before I even registered my game. Just login into the Store with your current account and try you should be able too.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    ScottDemon wrote: »
    Nabril wrote: »
    @Karritz I can't unfortunately. A long time ago, I registered it under a different e-mail account that I no longer have. I didn't know then about Riverview and I can't do it now since that e-mail is gone.

It should only require an EA/Origin Account I remembering downloading Riverview before I even registered my game. Just login into the Store with your current account and try you should be able too.

agree.

Karritz

do you remember your login details for your sims 3 account. its still there, you can download riverview from the store as long as your login in.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Nyx_NightmareNyx_Nightmare Posts: 57 Member
    The one world I can't live without would be Sunset Valley. I feel like if, somehow, EA magically deleted Sunset Valley from Sims 3, I would literally break down in tears, and then try bargaining with them to take away Twinbrook instead because that is my least favorite world lol

I have never had a community made world in my Sims games, so I could only answer via actual game worlds.
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
  • TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    > @mizuru007 said:
    > First off, I feel like a thread like this needs to be stickied at the top of this subforum. This is clearly the main Sims forum now, so this needs to be easily accessible. Paging @SimGuruDrake to do so if you feel it's worthy!!
    >
    > This is the thread for posting about worlds that you have found over the years for TS3 that you know love and can't imagine ever not having in your game. They can be your worlds, worlds that you've found in other places online, whatever! Just make sure to note if the world in question also requires CC (if the CC comes packaged with the world, make note of that, too!)
    >
    > To start this off, I'm immediately giving a shoutout to Legacy Island III by @Rflong7. One of my absolute favorite worlds to have ever played in EVER. It's large, but contains content from every single expansion, which is perfect for me. Few, if any, routing issues. No CC necessary, just expansions!
    >
    > Second is Alpine County by @western077 . HUMONGOUS world that utilizes a lot of different content from different expansions. I adore it, but don't play in it very often because of its size. Comes in both populated and unpopulated forms! Says it doesn't require CC or store items, but I feel as if there were a few item replacements for some store items. I could be wrong, though!!

Alpine county is almost perfect except it doesn't have dive lots, the creepy supernatural area is way too small, much like the small farming area. My favorite world would be a remake of falls cove with dive spots, hidden islands , at least 10 empty 64x64 lots and at least 9 40x40 lots. The world would also have monte vista lighting.
    giphy.gif
  • 4u4ever4u4ever Posts: 207 Member
    Choosing a favourite among EA worlds feels impossible. I'd have to be boring and say Sunset Valley, because that's the world I keep coming back to, one of the 2 worlds (the other's Bridgeport) where I have a story for every sim. Roaring Heights is a close runner-up that gets 3rd place. I also like Moonlight Falls and Midnight Hollow, though I don't play them as I'm not too fond of the sims that live there.

When it comes to CC worlds, I like to play on tiny islands so that I can keep all packs active and the game still runs smoothly. My favourites are Hammond Island by TVRdesigns and Hylewood by Nilxis. Visty6 also has some wonderful worlds on her blog, though I haven't been able to test out most of them yet.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    @4u4ever if you ( or anyone else ) like smaller islands, and don't already have these ones, Welling Isle & West Victoria Island are really small and terrifically playable islands, I love them both.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    There are plenty of worlds I couldn't live without. Most of them already been mentioned in this thread. I didn't only notice Auberon and Willapa Valley.

I also love small charming towns, best if they are one-styled and have almost all rabbitholes. For example Saaqartoq by Nilxis.

Sometimes I need recovery from dark and gloomy worlds, so then I visit Roaring Heights. :smile:
    But don't like huge houses and apartments in this world.
  • AntiSocialSim72AntiSocialSim72 Posts: 186 Member
    Dragon Valley, no question. I spent months in CAW with it, making it my own and it is my go-to when I just want to plum around and not play my other saves. Actually, even when I'm not playing it as my home world I visit it in every. single. other. save, at least once, using NRaas Traveler. I even (Google) translated the names of the various lots and RHs into Irish...which is hilarious to me since I don't actually speak it (yet) :lol:

Obsessed would be the word I'm looking for, here :lol:
  • DampenedLeavesDampenedLeaves Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2018
    Moonlight Falls. I don't have much to compare it against as the only EPs I have are Late Night, Supernatural and Generations and I don't have any store content (and Bridgeport lags to unplayability even with fixes for me), but I love it because I can relate to it. Everything from the foggy weather (I live in a British seaside town when I'm not at uni. It's always foggy. Always.) to the small-town atmosphere. It seems very ordinary, which of course, we know, isn't the case. I think it was a clever choice on part of the developers. It gives me the impression of somebody going there and not knowing just what forces are afoot! It's funny because I despise small towns in real life but as someone who spends a lot of time in them, I can project my frustrations of living in one onto my original characters and make them get up to all kinds of mischief I was always too frightened to do as an outlet for that frustration, haha.
    tKtfnik.gif

She/Her
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    EA worlds

Island paradise
    Bridgeport
    Moonlight Falls
    Hidden springs as a winter destination using the Nrass Traveller mod
    Sunlit tides as a tropical style tourist destination using Nrass traveller mod (it is just not big enough a world to play in despite loving everything about it-)

Custom worlds

Supernatural world Rflong7

My Bridgeport Rflong7 (based upon EA's Bridgeport but much bigger-)

To all you players that are clever and creative enough to use CAW my hat goes off to you as I could only dream about being able to change my worlds in such a manner :)

• ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Well we all agree Rflong7 worlds are bae! I also can't live without out EA Worlds: Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms, and Aurora Skies! & Salmon Woods from My sim realty!!!
  • AnkieACAnkieAC Posts: 24 Member
    edited July 2023
    deleted
    Post edited by AnkieAC on
  • AnkieACAnkieAC Posts: 24 Member
    edited July 2023
    deleted
    Post edited by AnkieAC on
  • SkyelleSkyelle Posts: 1 New Member
    If anyone has any recommendations for worlds that don't use all EP's, send them my way! I currently have only: Ambitions, WA, Pets, and Seasons. I tried downloading the base Storybrook County, which requires most of those + Late Night, but since I didn't have Late Night, none of the city buildings showed up :neutral: I just started my legacy in Monarch Bay, but there are a bunch of "RESERVED" lots that I'm not sure what the purpose is.

So if there are any recommendations that fit my EP's, send them my way!
  • Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    My favourite is Sunset Valley. I like the beach and it has more empty lots.
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    AnkieAC wrote: »
    I love St. Claire by Awesims, the cc comes packaged with the world. One complaint I have is that a lot of the houses are surrounded by trees that can't be deleted (or I'm just not sure how to) which makes it hard for redecorating..I also can't live without a classic, Sunset Valley, I love playing in that world because it gives off a nostalgic feeling.

Try this:
    If the trees are outside the lots, go into edit town by clicking the world editor icon, it's to the left of the bulldozer button. You can move the mouse pointer over trees and other world items and grab them. Then press delete key.
    Firby nurbs!
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Los Aniegos by coasterboi and almost all of Quailhogs' worlds!
  • MikumoMikumo Posts: 19 Member
    I adore Sunset valley! It is the first city with which I played and I adore gothik! I became attached to it.
    I also love Bridgeport for handsome boy whom one finds there!

Vf: J'adore Sunset valley ! C'est la première ville avec laquelle j'ai joué et j'adore les gothik !Je m'y suis attaché.
    J'aime aussi Bridgeport pour les beau gosses qu'on y trouvent !
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Legacy Island III has been my go to, but I'm getting bored playing in the same place all the time so I'm looking to branch out.

Currently I'm playing in Sunset Valley 2.0, which is pretty nice.

I also just downloaded the Paris world, which looks amazing, but I haven't played in it yet. I'm thinking my current family's next generation will move to Paris.
  • AVD_Sims3AVD_Sims3 Posts: 6 New Member
    I can't live without seasons, I really love the holidays. Decorating for Christmas is my fav and the snow. Even through my crops hate it, I love it! I love Easter in the game and the park festivals. I love Sims 3, it's the best! :smile:
  • gabington_gabington_ Posts: 3 New Member
    The one world I always go back to is Lucky Palms - I especially love the contrast between the fancy main town and the 'bad' side of town with its awesome commercial lots (garage, pharmacy, theatre, resort) refurbished as residential lots.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The main reason, this may sound pathetic, I own some store worlds is because of the CAS./build/buy items. Like I said: pathetic.

The world I play in the most, unless I'm playing a supernatural couple, is Sunset Valley.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    EA worlds

Island paradise
    Bridgeport
    Moonlight Falls
    Sunlit tides as a tropical style tourist destination using Nrass traveller mod (it is just not big enough a world to play in despite loving everything about it-)

Custom worlds

To all you players that are clever and creative enough to use CAW my hat goes off to you as I could only dream about being able to change my worlds in such a manner :)

i did not know Rflong7 did a bigger bridgeport or a supernatral world
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2018
    marcel21 wrote: »
    EA worlds

Island paradise
    Bridgeport
    Moonlight Falls

Custom worlds

Gonna have to look for it!

Is this the world?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    @marcel21 wrote: »
    EA worlds

Island paradise
    Bridgeport
    Moonlight Falls

Custom worlds

Gonna have to look for it!

Is this the world?

No, it's this one. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922535/supernatural-island-wip/p1
    PLs5B1M.jpg

It's not fully built but @Hidehi has created many Awesome builds she shared for it. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top