Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you had to live in a TS4 world where would you live

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Windenburg
    So_Money wrote: »
    From the options available I guess Brindleton Bay.

I would have chosen a nice cabin in Granite Falls.

Especially the hermit's cabin!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg, with a holiday home in Forgotten Hollow
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay, I'm also from Maine.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Windenburg
    I'd live in the business center of Windenburg. It would have a bit of that city life without the crowding. And I just love the architecture of the buildings. The shore side business area wouldn't be to far off which I see as a great place to take a walk.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I did live in Phoenix for three years, and it became like a second home to me. So that's why I'd choose Oasis Springs. When I play there it makes me feel nostalgic for my days of living in the desert
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    edited August 2018
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay definitely! It’s by the beach and there are quite a few things to do that aren’t in other worlds. The views are also quite nice.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg. It just oozes culture and has fab coffee shops :heart:
    giphy.gif
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I do like Oasis Springs. I feel like OS could use a more modern theme to it. I love how many cities in the west looks like it was built last week. My second choice is Newcrest, as it looks modern.

I do think the architecture in Brindleton Bay is spot on to New England. I've visited New England recently, and I can certify that is exactly how houses look there.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Definitely!
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Trippie25Trippie25 Posts: 7 New Member
    Willow Creek
    I voted for Willow Creek, though it was p. much a coin toss between there and Windenburg. They are both so beautiful, but every time I go back to Willow Creek its just such beautiful scenery. I love the creeks and the weeping willows. So to that extent Magnolia Promenade is amazing as well.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Oasis Springs
    What real life area is Newcrest supposed to resemble? My guess is southeast USA such as Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, and Florida. It seems like a warm and moist climate. I find the design of the city neat!
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Great question! I chose Oasis Springs. I love the palm tree and sandy colors.
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    San Myshuno
    san myshuno.
    Im a cit girl, born and raised:)

-Yarden.
  • chozobochozobo Posts: 40 Member
    Windenburg
    Definitely Windenburg, as I live in Bavaria!
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    San Myshuno
    I've always been a city girl and I don't see that changing any time soon.
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenberg for me, I just love the aesthetics of the world. But a close second would probably be Brindleton bay, love the New England feel.
  • For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    edited August 2018
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow the way I write it? Absolutely. My peculiar sleep cycle would be normalized, even recommended for health reasons. AND I could wear all the frilly things! In the World! And blend right in! [Folks who know me well are aware of my infatuation with lace.]

Of course, there's the creepy-man-up-the-hill, but it's not like I couldn't solve that with adding some garlic into my diet. And storing obscene amounts of it all over the house. On the topic of houses... No one will stop me were it my desire to implement a birdhouse on the founder's statue. Ha.

So a detail I have about the Hollow in my stories is that the place has a train station.
    I haven't really told why this cul-de-sac built in a ridiculously remote location would have one, and further, why trains would still stop at the station. Say, were something unusual to occur when they ceased to do that somewhere back in the 1920s? Repeatedly? Until the tradition stuck by force of silly superstition? Regardless,

I am thusly enabled to not live solely on garlic and/or suspicious fruit cake sent by the Annoying Welcome Wagon Association. [On a mission to destroy local nerds' escapists' sense of safety in their own bleedin' home since Anno Domini 20umphteen.] And... maybe visit other people. Survival takes priority.

Public chess tables? Great fishing locations? Bats? Why, yes!

Getting to know the Vatore siblings, as unrealistic as that is, would still be kinda cool.

Summary: I will risk staking my well-being for the ability to dress pretty and act petty. Immortal friends are welcomed but not obligatory. Count Straud is to refrain from interaction.
  • simsdelamodesimsdelamode Posts: 33 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg seems more like my style. It's near the water, beautiful views, beautiful houses. It would be perfect for me.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Willow Creek
    Willow Creek, it just feel like home!
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Willow Creek
    but I also love Windenburg
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    If the vacation worlds were included, I would have voted for Selvadorada. Granite Falls, Windenberg and Brindleton would be in the top four. But since Selvadorada is not an option, I'd have to go with Oasis Springs solely for its weather (no winter).
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    New Crest(full of new homes)
    drakharis wrote: »
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    This isnt including Granite Falls and Selvadorada

This was tough for me honestly as I was torn between Windenburg and Willow Creek...Windenburg would feel more like home to me.

I am so used to living in an apartment in the city anyways. I live off one of the main streets in Cleveland (Yes, the same Cleveland that the Cavaliers are in.) that living in a house would be nice maybe but it would be an odd concept. However, I would love living in Forgotten Hollow too because of the vampires there. I love the Victorian design and architecture Since I couldn't choose 2 I chose San Myshuno.

In Cleveland, we have all sorts of cultural festivals in the summer and things like when The Tall Ships come to town, Rib Cook-Off and so much more. Not as much as when I lived in NYC or Chicago or San Fransisco but we do have culture outside of sports here that makes the city fun.

In the world of the Sims, I would be going to festivals and hanging out in the art museum. Of course my kitties Calvin and Apollo would be there too with their goofball antics.

Calvin
    HVukWm2.jpg

Apollo
    Sb72cKT.jpg

wow Apollo looks just like my cat Teddy.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    New Crest(full of new homes)
    I went with Newcrest because I prefer newer modern homes.
  • FolkloreFolklore Posts: 3 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay~ have always lived by the beach IRL.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Funny to see most want to live in the BB. I find it a very peaceful place near the beach and a lot of nice spots to visit. I would also like SM though, but i think that busy city life and the characters there would annoy me just like real life.