Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sooooo many scandals happening here lol

So I know we all love a good scandal and who else better to share these with :p

This is what happens when you set MCCC to allow polygamy and cheating LOL...my mouth is literally hanging to the floor in shock haha

2wox00n.jpg
2qlrda9.jpg
wtzu6x.jpg
2qi8k0x.jpg
5ani39.jpg
11wbu38.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    This is why I have allow affairs switched firmly off lol

I just turned it on and they just going wild haha. Who would have thought that Geoffrey was Nina's type :D:D
    2llotup.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Yeah, I have affairs turned off as well -- bad enough when Gavin Richards impregnated like 9 Sims in a previous save.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member

Yeah, I have affairs turned off as well -- bad enough when Gavin Richards impregnated like 9 Sims in a previous save.
    I think that actually sounds pretty awesome. You're set with the whole drama thing for a few generations.
  • simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »

I just turned it on and they just going wild haha. Who would have thought that Geoffrey was Nina's type :D:D

Hey hey, he does have a nice house! ;)

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Your sims are getting busy! Haha :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Are Vincent and Maci Corral married or are siblings? It’s funny they have daughter and father Fyres. It’s also funny both Pancakes cheated on each other :D
    Are Vincent and Maci Corral married or are siblings? It’s funny they have daughter and father Fyres. It’s also funny both Pancakes cheated on each other :D

I believe the Corral's are married lol
    2llotup.jpg
    Your sims are getting busy! Haha :lol:

They have no shame and I'm enjoying every bit of it. They have made my day with these scandals :D:D
    2llotup.jpg
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I actually have a save like this where anything goes with MCCC settings and I have to say ... It's kinda fun.
  • simsdelamodesimsdelamode Posts: 33 Member
    I'm not familiar with MCCC but that is hilarious! I'm in shock. Haha.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I might consider using MCCC just for this lmao
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    I have mine switch on lol. The drama and gossip is leaving my wig flying. That's the tea sis.
    hope you all are smiling x
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Yeah, that setting was fun for a while, but I turned it off long ago. Everybody was having babies with everybody. :D
    This was probably the best thing I have done....soooooooo much drama because of all of this.

BUT

J Huntington got someone pregnant too and he is my sim's boyfriend. I was like you cheating llama then I remembered I caused this :D
    2llotup.jpg
  • PlyrOwnerPlyrOwner Posts: 200 Member
    lol @ hunniboo1
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    So I know we all love a good scandal and who else better to share these with :p

This is what happens when you set MCCC to allow polygamy and cheating LOL...my mouth is literally hanging to the floor in shock haha

2wox00n.jpg
    2qlrda9.jpg
    wtzu6x.jpg
    2qi8k0x.jpg
    5ani39.jpg
    11wbu38.jpg

It's also funny when you allow teen pregnancy and marriage along with autonomous woohoo, try for a baby and marriage through MCCC too. I don't mind the strange ways the game just runs with the MCCC settings. I laugh more at the crazy things that happen as a result of the game running with the MCCC settings thus the Dennis Kim Effect was born.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • shamwaoshamwao Posts: 13 New Member
    I don't have affairs on, but my Sim's boyfriend, who she just got pregnant by, ended up getting married by MCCC, so I had her end it. Now she's being chased left and right by him and Brant Hecking who are BOTH married men. However, MCCC tells me Brant is having issues at home. That's the tea from my current save lmao.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member

I flagged Don Lothario as allowed to have affairs, I think he had like 7 kids (only two by his actual wife) before I turned it off. <3
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    That's hilarious!
    The most shocking one I think is Yuki with Mortimer :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I would turn this feature on if it weren't so out of control. There are probably settings to reduce it, I just don't have the patience to figure it out atm.
    That's hilarious!
    The most shocking one I think is Yuki with Mortimer :D

Yuki said she wants some of that moneyyyyy :D:D
    2llotup.jpg
    The only ones I seen that were having babies with their correct partners were the Spencer-Lewis family and the Fengs. Everyone else were having a free for all
    2llotup.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    edited August 2018
    That's funny the last time I let mccc run wild in my game I didn't see too many couples like this because Gavin Richards and one of my sim's love since highschool were so popular they had baby mamas coming out of their ears. Maybe I should play with it again temporarily.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    The only ones I seen that were having babies with their correct partners were the Spencer-Lewis family and the Fengs. Everyone else were having a free for all

Ha ha , that's funny when I had MCCC set like that Eric Lewis fathered the population of a small city with nearly every woman in 3 towns! :D