Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Realistic Mods - Updated 27/8

M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
edited August 2019 in General Mods Discussion
MC Command Center - gives you access to settings to change the game to your liking

ATM - Buy a credit card that has real functions

Call a Babysitter - Call a Nany for only 15 simoleons

First Love - your child can have their first crush and first boy/girlfriend

Foster Family - your Sim can foster children and pets

Kids can walk the dog - Send your child out to walk the dog

Food delivery service - Order literally any food in the whole of TS4 for very cheap

Live in Business - Run a business from home

More best friends - Let's your Sim have more than one best friend

No restaurant bill when invited - Sim doesn't have to pay when invited to a restaurant

NPC roomate - your sim can have a roomate that they don't have to control (REQUIRES VINTAGE GLAMOUR STUFF PACK)

Simbay - Sell items on Simbay (The Sim Ebay)

Simda dating app - Your sim can find the one through Simda (The Sim Tinder)

Train your Puppies - Start the training at the puppy stage of your dog's life

Ultrasound Scan - Find out the gender and number of babies

Road to Fame - Become a famous model or actor and make millions

Social Media mod - DM your sim friends with this mod

Sugardate job event - Make money by being a Sugarbaby

Part time Jobs - Have you sims only work half the day

Preschool - Send your toddler to preschool where they'll build skills that they need

University mod - Send your sim to university to get their degree in whatever you choose

Food = Calories mod - Food makes your sim gain weight and gives your sim a reason to go to the gym

Explore mod - You sim can do countless things like get their nails done to taking a parenting class. Hands down best mod ever

Funtional Acne - Your sim can breakout with spots

True Happiness - This mod will make the happy mood, meaningful

UI cheats extension - Let's you do any cheat without typing it in the cheat bar

Private School - Improves skill for kids dramatically but pay tuition

Go to school - Follow your kids to school and help them achieve their education

Playable Pets - Have the abilty to see your Pet's mood and needs

Comment the ones I missed and should add!

hope you all are smiling x
Post edited by M_Valentine22 on

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    This is so awesome! I love her mods but they seem to break every patch lol.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    These are the two mods I use.

True Happiness
    https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-happiness

UI Cheats
    http://modthesims.info/d/558548
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    These are the two mods I use.

True Happiness
    https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-happiness

UI Cheats
    http://modthesims.info/d/558548

Will add them to the list
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    edited August 2018
    Needs decay mod.. idk if that's realistic
    Post edited by mysterionz on
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    I'd like to add Hoe It Up (depends on who you are) and Road To Fame

Hi! Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to discuss/recommend/support the first Mod you mentioned as it violates the board's TOS keeping the game rating T for Teen.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Hi! Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to discuss/recommend/support the first Mod you mentioned as it violates the board's TOS keeping the game rating T for Teen.

Oh sorry. Specify the rules on ratings next time
    Oh hamburgers!

Yeah, Hoe it up is a little bit scandalous for this game. But if it is a Teen game then shouldn't it be allowed? Just saying

Yeah, Hoe it up is a little bit scandalous for this game. But if it is a Teen game then shouldn't it be allowed? Just saying

Most likely not. Oddly enough a sugar baby date mod was included though..
    Oh hamburgers!

Most likely not. Oddly enough a sugar baby date mod was included though..

I checked the rules and the sugar baby mod doesn't include and scandalous stuff so it's fine
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @M_Valentine22 and @Bubbz3388 I'll admit that Sugardates is iffy and I am the one that advised M_Valentine but, I don't want to cause an argument. Maybe @rosemow or @EA_Mage can clarify. I could be completely wrong about it being okay.
  • eddrooseddroos Posts: 5 New Member
    > @M_Valentine22 said:
    > MC Command Center - gives you access to settings to change the game to your liking
    > ATM - Buy a credit card that has real functions
    > Call a Babysitter - Call a Nany for only 15 simoleons
    > First Love - your child can have their first crush and first boy/girlfriend
    > Foster Family - your Sim can foster children and pets
    > Kids can walk the dog - Send your child out to walk the dog
    > Food delivery service - Order literally any food in the whole of TS4 for very cheap
    > Live in Business - Run a business from home
    > More best friends - Let's your Sim have more than one best friend
    > No restaurant bill when invited - Sim doesn't have to pay when invited to a restaurant
    > NPC roomate - your sim can have a roomate that they don't have to control (REQUIRES VINTAGE GLAMOUR STUFF PACK)
    > Simbay - Sell items on Simbay (The Sim Ebay)
    > Simda dating app - Your sim can find the one through Simda (The Sim Tinder)
    > Train your Puppies - Start the training at the puppy stage of your dog's life
    > Ultrasound Scan - Find out the gender and number of babies
    > Road to Fame - Become a famous model or actor and make millions
    > Social Media mod - DM your sim friends with this mod
    > Sugardate job event - Make money by being a Sugarbaby
    > Part time Jobs - Have you sims only work half the day
    > Preschool - Send your toddler to preschool where they'll build skills that they need
    > University mod - Send your sim to university to get their degree in whatever you choose
    > Food = Calories mod - Food makes your sim gain weight and gives your sim a reason to go to the gym
    > Explore mod - You sim can do countless things like get their nails done to taking a parenting class. Hands down best mod ever
    > Funtional Acne - Your sim can breakout with spots
    > True Happiness - This mod will make the happy mood, meaningful
    > UI cheats extension - Let's you do any cheat without typing it in the cheat bar
    > Private School - Improves skill for kids dramatically but pay tuition
    > Go to school - Follow your kids to school and help them achieve their education
    > Playable Pets - Have the abilty to see your Pet's mood and needs
    >
    >
    > Comment the ones I missed and should add!

I am new with modding and in this forum. So I wanted to open a new thread to ask the following things:

When I bought The Sims 4 I was very happy and enthusiastic, but I quickly felt the game boring. I stopped playing for years, like 3 years haha. I focused on other games like SimCity 2013, Xbox games and even SimCity Buildit and The SIms Mobile (these last two are great but I don't like the "free to play" system.

HOWEVER, I realised of something: The Sims Mobile was more entertaining to me because it tells you objectives, and while you can choose your own objectives in The Sims 4, I never know what to do!

I NEED YOU HELP IN THESE TOPICS:
    - What objectives should I try to achieve or what I do to enjoy the Sims 4?
    - What mods do you recommend me to feel the Sims 4 more funny?

I am looking for the realistic mods as many people say they are funny. I ONLY HAVE THE SIMS 4, no expansions nor extra content.
    By the way, will I have problems with the mods? Some people there are problems when modding.
    eddroos wrote: »
    > @M_Valentine22 said:
    > MC Command Center - gives you access to settings to change the game to your liking
    > ATM - Buy a credit card that has real functions
    > Call a Babysitter - Call a Nany for only 15 simoleons
    > First Love - your child can have their first crush and first boy/girlfriend
    > Foster Family - your Sim can foster children and pets
    > Kids can walk the dog - Send your child out to walk the dog
    > Food delivery service - Order literally any food in the whole of TS4 for very cheap
    > Live in Business - Run a business from home
    > More best friends - Let's your Sim have more than one best friend
    > No restaurant bill when invited - Sim doesn't have to pay when invited to a restaurant
    > NPC roomate - your sim can have a roomate that they don't have to control (REQUIRES VINTAGE GLAMOUR STUFF PACK)
    > Simbay - Sell items on Simbay (The Sim Ebay)
    > Simda dating app - Your sim can find the one through Simda (The Sim Tinder)
    > Train your Puppies - Start the training at the puppy stage of your dog's life
    > Ultrasound Scan - Find out the gender and number of babies
    > Road to Fame - Become a famous model or actor and make millions
    > Social Media mod - DM your sim friends with this mod
    > Sugardate job event - Make money by being a Sugarbaby
    > Part time Jobs - Have you sims only work half the day
    > Preschool - Send your toddler to preschool where they'll build skills that they need
    > University mod - Send your sim to university to get their degree in whatever you choose
    > Food = Calories mod - Food makes your sim gain weight and gives your sim a reason to go to the gym
    > Explore mod - You sim can do countless things like get their nails done to taking a parenting class. Hands down best mod ever
    > Funtional Acne - Your sim can breakout with spots
    > True Happiness - This mod will make the happy mood, meaningful
    > UI cheats extension - Let's you do any cheat without typing it in the cheat bar
    > Private School - Improves skill for kids dramatically but pay tuition
    > Go to school - Follow your kids to school and help them achieve their education
    > Playable Pets - Have the abilty to see your Pet's mood and needs
    >
    >
    > Comment the ones I missed and should add!

I am new with modding and in this forum. So I wanted to open a new thread to ask the following things:

When I bought The Sims 4 I was very happy and enthusiastic, but I quickly felt the game boring. I stopped playing for years, like 3 years haha. I focused on other games like SimCity 2013, Xbox games and even SimCity Buildit and The SIms Mobile (these last two are great but I don't like the "free to play" system.

HOWEVER, I realised of something: The Sims Mobile was more entertaining to me because it tells you objectives, and while you can choose your own objectives in The Sims 4, I never know what to do!

I NEED YOU HELP IN THESE TOPICS:
    - What objectives should I try to achieve or what I do to enjoy the Sims 4?
    - What mods do you recommend me to feel the Sims 4 more funny?

I am looking for the realistic mods as many people say they are funny. I ONLY HAVE THE SIMS 4, no expansions nor extra content.
    By the way, will I have problems with the mods? Some people there are problems when modding.

just make sure that the mod is always updated and, if you are having problems with it, delete it asap or it could make more permanent damage
  • partypartym12partypartym12 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey, for anyone who really wants realistic game play, i highly recommend checking out this mod i made called The Realistic Sims 4 mod. It adjusts many features such as the lifespan, careers, pay, pregnancy, and more to be more realistic. its constantly being updated as well. Link: therealisticsimsmod.tumblr.com
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    how is the UI cheat mod a realistic mod? There is nothing realistic about solving problems with one click lol
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    Some small mods that I like for realism sake are Go Home You're Hangry (changes low hunger moodlet from uncomfortable to angry), Dazed Low Energy (changes tired moodlet from uncomfortable to dazed), and Low Fun Is Boring (changes low fun moodlet from tense to bored).
    Just, little things that make much more sense.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I hope it's okay that I post some of my own realistic mods here:

Siblingcaretweaks - Teens and kids will gain character values when performing certain interactions with their younger siblings (mainly babys). Based on character and a good deal of randomness, Sims will now get positve or negative moodlets from interacting with a baby.
    http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/

townieoverhaul_lessfame - celebrities will no longer invade all lots in your neighbourhoods.

whimoverhaul - an overhaul of the EA whim system which enhances the chances for family based whims and tunes down whims to buy new stuff. Teens, Elders and pregnant Sims have special whims.

sitatweddings - Sims will sit at weddings. They will no longer dance while watching the ceremony.

autoweddingring - Sims will autonomously receive wedding rings after marriage (or vow renewal). Female sims will autonomously receive engagement rings.

moreaskwhathappened - Sims will be able to ask other Sims what happend after some events (like cheating, divorce, negative pregnancy test ...).

bettertoddlermilk - Milk will fill your toddlers hunger motive faster than other drinks.

highchairtweak - Sims will only choose to autonomously put a toddler out of the highchair if the toddler already has the hidden 'left behind in highchair' buff. This should make it easier for your toddler to finish their meal before they are taken out by the next fool.

nakedfootfountain - Sims will put off their footwear when playing in a fountain.

familymatters - Adds a positive moodlet from sharing big news not only to the father of the child, but also to other siblings.

In fact, most of my mods are suitable to make gameplay more realistic, but I just listed a couple.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    @83bienchen God bless highchairtweak, w/ my 25 sim household I had to delete highchairs entirely before I found that mod.
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    Does the Kawaiistacie mod Slice Of Life violate the teen rating?
    I ask because I was trying to find some information/reviews in this forum but there is little to be found.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Susim62 wrote: »
    Does the Kawaiistacie mod Slice Of Life violate the teen rating?
    I ask because I was trying to find some information/reviews in this forum but there is little to be found.

What is it you want to know about this mod? I have it so can give you some info. I don't think it violates the T for teen rating, but you can PM if you'd prefer.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Realism? Who wants that, when you can have sims BLOW UP every other day?

Lmao Jk. Glad I found this list.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    @loubyloulou, I'm looking for a mod that adds personality and gameplay, but I'm pretty selective about what I put in my game.
    This mod has some interesting things like, turn-ons/turn offs and talents.
    So I basically just want to hear if you think it's a fun addition.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @loubyloulou also, how the sickness system works? What does it do to the game? I'm looking for a sickness mod, to make it more frequent, but not ridiculously frequent :smile:
    Fear mod: https://simsfriends.wixsite.com/neildevblog/fearmod by NeilDevBlog aka Nyx
    Oh hamburgers!