Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who likes Sims 2 gameplay??

Comments

• ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    Beautiful! -- I LOVE the Sims 2 gameplay.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    LOL sorry I couldn't help but laugh through that. :joy: It is fun watching someone play the game at first, your reactions were priceless. :D Hope you continue to enjoy the game, it is the best in the series IMO. Feel free to share your gameplay here, we like seeing what is happening in other players games. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Please continue to share your game play! I love seeing people play the sims 2 still!
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Looks like you had fun. Sims 2 is my favorite of the series :smile:
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    I'm not sure which is more adorable - the cat or Mandy's reaction to the game. I think the latter. *laughs* Welcome to TS2!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2017
    Welcome to TS2! I loved your video, I don't have time tonight to watch it all but you are a lot of fun! It was fun watching your reactions to things! ETA: And yes, your male Sim she met (omg I would be so excited it the Sim I wanted my Sim to meet showed up at their door) is gorgeous. I would love him, too. <3
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Sims 2 game play is why it has remained my favorite in the series. <3
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • TayraTayra Posts: 76 Member
    The Sims 2 gameplay is still pretty good, waiting on getting all the expansion packs for the game right now. With some of the graphic issues that it has playing on Windows 10, I would be too afraid that it would crash on me. So I have been playing The Sims 3 to make up for it, plus The Sims 3 is actually my favorite sims game to date.
    unknown.png?width=841&height=473
    Happy simming, and a Happy Snowflake Day.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    There are threads here to help with Windows 10 issues. Followed their advice and have had no problems. Other than getting so immersed that I forget about important other things. Like meals and bed...
    Actually, I'm not too worried that it won't be able to play on my Windows 10. Having a full version of The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 might be a lot for it's hardware.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Tayra wrote: »
    Actually, I'm not too worried that it won't be able to play on my Windows 10. Having a full version of The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 might be a lot for it's hardware.

As long as your Windows 10 isn't installed on a toaster you can probably play as long as you install and use the Graphics Rule Maker. But Windows 10 won't be the issue, but your hardware limitations.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    That is pretty much my concern Cinebar. It was upgraded from a Windows 8.1. Suppose to have 15GB of storage, but after the update it says I have over 400 GB of storage. So yeah, weird as to why that did that, but hey I am not going to argue that.