March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Return of Pleasantview... Including Downtown + Save file w/ families

2...Next

Comments

• MaxisMattMaxisMatt Posts: 423 Member
    edited May 2014
    gmgar wrote:
    Nice...I can not wait for this world.

I only played one pre made family in Sims2 and it was the Pleasant.

Thanks for making and sharing. Happy Simming!

I hope this gets finished. I have seen soooooooooo many posts of people taking on big projects like this (one I saw was even trying to merge neighborhood 1 from The Sims with Pleasantview in The Sims 2). I think people get too ambitious. Something like this cannot be created by one person...it's just too much work. I don't blame you for not being close to finished yet!

thanks for the compliment but i think it just comes down to me not being lazy and getting it done, ive seen a lot larger and better worlds completed by simmers so i really dont have any excuse not to get it done, hopefully i will have an update very soon 8)
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited May 2014
    MaxisMatt wrote:
    I really want to get it finished my computer isnt the fastest either plus i have to put up with this which i cant seem to get rid of unless i zoom really close to the ground and ive tried everything to get it away, i can only take it for so long before i get too annoyed and rage quit :lol::cry: if anyone has any solutions please let me know it would be much appreciated

xbiwkg.jpg
    I want so much that someone will help you with this. I have had similar issue at beginning of use CAW (I'm still not advanced), when I've placed so much lots in one layer only. After moving some lots on another layer, rebuilding routing data, saving and reloading my test-world, problem has disappeared.
    I wish you Rflong7 in this topic - I feel she has many knowledges about various CAW issues - and good luck!
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    Have you tried deleting the cache files?
  • DiabolicalSimDiabolicalSim Posts: 108 Member
    Oh wow, You did a great job on the Sims, They really do resemble their TS2 Versions and that's hard to do on TS3
  • PC5337PC5337 Posts: 54 Member
    This looks amazing! How is it coming along? I can't wait to play it :)
  • RLP4444wildblueRLP4444wildblue Posts: 28 Member
    Don't give up on this amazing build , there are a lot of people who would like you to finish this . It is spectacular and would get played a lot . You can see the hard work and effort you put into it, don't give up now . Thank you and have a wonderful time building your world .
  • JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    Hi... would you be able to create a version of this world that doesn't require anything above Seasons? I don't have Island Paradise, University Life, or Into the Future. Also, the only stuff pack I have is the High End Loft one.

Also, do the sims include the Tricou teens and their relatives?
  • KuyakunKuyakun Posts: 58 Member
    love the update on Pleasantview :3 definitely worth downloading.
  • simgirl18simgirl18 Posts: 17 New Member
    i feel silly saying this but wheres the link to download sorry :/
  • EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    You got this!!!
  • simgirl18simgirl18 Posts: 17 New Member
    > @EternalArts
    > You got this!!!
    hi sorry but i dont see it
  • SilverdroidSilverdroid Posts: 14 New Member
    Has this ever been finished? :(
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    I hope you finish this world, it looks fantastic.
  • EthanFox728EthanFox728 Posts: 1 New Member
    Has this just been abandoned?
  • MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    @MaxisMatt Did you ever post any of this? I'd love to contribute to finishing it as I'm about to take on a huge story project -- even if your work isn't finished, it would be an incredible help! Happy to give credit and link to any relevant download pages/your site if you have one.
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000