Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Original Families Blog

I have chosen five households from the Sims 4 original families to play and write their stories. Slight changes have been made to some of the sims and new sims were added.

Introduction http://dorytangsims4.blogspot.com/2018/08/introduction.html

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Your story for the Roomies household doesn’t make any sense. So you expect me to believe that Zoe would marry J, have a kid, divorce J AND THEN marry Gavin and have a kid with him AND STILL have J living in the same home as his ex-wife and her new husband AND Mitchell?? It’s just not realistic in my opinion.
  • TheMiloBabyTheMiloBaby Posts: 66 Member
    It does seem rather odd they are living together however they are not a household I am focusing on at the moment so I'm leaving them be. However if you don't like The Roomies situation then you probably won't like what I have in mind for the BFF household which is the household I am focusing on. The five households will connect with the next generation marrying into the chosen households. I have a plan for it but it will probably seem unrealistic to you.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I like the story lines, and it's not so unrealistic. I know I live around people who get up to these shenanigans and know them, their exploits boggle my mind every time I hear about them so carry on enjoying your game your way. I'll bookmark you because I'm interested to see what your kiddos look like when they are all grown up :)
    edited August 2018
    Thank you! :) Cute dog! What is his/her name? Next chapter is up! Chapter Two http://dorytangsims4.blogspot.com/2018/08/surprises.html
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Nice idea, however, you posted this in the Sims 3 forum. You might get better comments if you post in the Sims 4 forum. :):)
    Really!? I thought I posted it in the sims 4. Thanks for the heads up.