Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Fashion Plate ♥ Modelling Comp ♥ Finals Done & Closed ♥

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Yes, Sophie is right! LOL! I hadn't gotten a tag in either thread so was wondering if it was an error or the editing of the post. Sorry for the confusion.

For the scoring rubric I meant what is the focus when judging. So is it similar to this?

Quality: /10
    Editing: /10
    Creativity: /10
    Etc.

I'm wondering what the focus is. Is this like Jojo's Barbie competition with no focus on editing, or is there a focus on editing? Stuff like that.

And examples are good. It helps since this is a competition about different genres, and some people may not know what certain genres look like. Also helps us know what you are looking for.
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I vote for not having an "editing" score on the rubric because a lot of times I don't do much editing. I'm mostly in game and don't use photoshop actions. I'll do some shading but not much. So I'd get a 0 every time.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA do we need to put in an application? If so what were you looking for?

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited August 2018
    @MizoreYukii -- No Darling I Didn't Edit Them.... IF I Did It Would OF Been ONLY The First ONE Sweetsssss You Didn't Get The Second Tag @MizoreYukii ???? Wondering IF Anyone Got The Second One........... @MyFavoritedesign Did You Get Tagged Or Just Came IN? Thanks

OK So Sorry Ya'll @Jendowoz0612 I Will Put Up The Application Process.......... :D:D:D Duh........Me.......... LOLZZZZZZ Thought I Had.....

As Far As Scoring Goes...... I Want To Make It Fair........ And I Think Too Not Scoring On Editing Would Be FAIR!!!!! Just Want Everyone To Enjoy The Comp :D:D:D<3<3<3:D:D:D

Will Let You Know When I Figure Out The Scoring Process Ladiessss!!!! <3<3<3

OH BTW .......... I Haven't Been Getting All My Tags............
    Read And Replied Thanksssssss @MizoreYukii <3<3<3<3<3
    Yayyyyyyyyy @aussiekarima SO Happy YOUR JOINING!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Hmmmm, I’m really tempted! I have classes that started back up again recently though, but I think I’d still like to try this/it’s been a while since I edited and did a comp like this for sims! XD. @TEXASTWANGTONYA I’ll join!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

Great to see you here, @NShippudenFan :)

YIPPPEEEEEEEE Yayyyyy SO Happy Your Joining My Sweet Girl!!!!! @NShippudenFan <3<3<3<3<3
    edited August 2018
    ♥♥Hey Ladies Application Requirements Are Up..... If You Would Like To Start On Yours -- Sorry I Had Forgot To Put It Up Early On♥♥
    ♥No Rush -- Just Thought I Would Let You Know♥

@Jendowoz0612
    @aussiekarima
    @MyFavoritedesign
    @NShippudenFan
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    I would love to do this!
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    Excellent, @wiredhanna67 so good to see you again. Tonya will be thrilled.

• wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    Excellent, @wiredhanna67 so good to see you again. Tonya will be thrilled.

Thanks! Good to be here again, had to take a break for a while
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    edited August 2018
    Excited to be competing, Tonya.

edited August 2018
    Application - Model: Lyndsey Fulton
    Full Size
    5zlERJq.png
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

omg @Jendowoz0612 Lindsey is gorgeous! I love her poofy cheeks!

I am happy to announce that I tested Sims 3 and it still runs just fine so reserve me!
    I'm somewhere between
    edited August 2018
    Thanks @Vanadis Excellent to have you on board. <3<3

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited August 2018
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA When are applications due? I need to fix my mods folder before I commit, among other things. xD

Vanadis wrote: »
    I vote for not having an "editing" score on the rubric because a lot of times I don't do much editing. I'm mostly in game and don't use photoshop actions. I'll do some shading but not much. So I'd get a 0 every time.
    I dislike it when people score low in Editing for in-game photos that are otherwise fine. Other than the overall quality and lighting, which is understandable if they are lacking in that area as it should be corrected, scoring them low when there is no editing present is just silly. You can't really score what doesn't exist in the first place. Its one of the reasons why I usually don't include a score for Editing and only use "Quality" instead, as they are basically the same at the end of the day. xD
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA When are applications due? I need to fix my mods folder before I commit, among other things. xD

Vanadis wrote: »
    I dislike it when people score low in Editing for in-game photos that are otherwise fine. Other than the overall quality and lighting, which is understandable if they are lacking in that area as it should be corrected, scoring them low when there is no editing present is just silly. You can't really score what doesn't exist in the first place. Its one of the reasons why I usually don't include a score for Editing and only use "Quality" instead, as they are basically the same at the end of the day. xD

Yuppppp @MizoreYukii I too use "Quality."
    I'm somewhere between
    @MizoreYukii

There is not a set date yet, Mizzie so you have plenty of time.

@MizoreYukii
    Actually that makes a lot of sense, Mizz. Quality is a better word to use, now I think about it.

OK Ladies ......... Read Through "Quality" Does Make Better Sense I Will Deffo Change That............. HUGZZZZ @MizoreYukii @Vanadis <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    I Will Put Up An App Date.............. And

WELCOME @wiredhanna67 SO Excited Your Participating YIPPEEEE :D:D:D<3<3<3

YESSSSS!!!! WELCOME VANA.......... SO Excited Your Going To Be Able To Participate <3<3<3:D:D:D@Vanadis

Wowwwwww Jen.... Lyndsey IS GORGEOUS.......... Thanks For The App @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3:D:D:D
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Aplication - Model: Leann Richardson
    8wwc2a.png
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Thanks So Much Angela.........For You App....... Leann Is So Gorgeous!!!!! @MyFavoritedesign <3<3<3<3