Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swanson Legacy Gen 8 "Cursed World" CASTING CALL

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
The parents and the majority of the Gen 8's heiress siblings (except for the twin if she has one) will end up being in a "cursed" land and I need households to populate the world (note: couples will be broken up and some of the families will have children separated from them). The heiress and her twin will be cursed in a different way but stay in the main save.

Just figure out a backstory for why Anneorines or Enrichment (my 2 fake religions Anneorines=Good, Enrichment=Evil) would want to curse/separate your family. You can create some pretend background which connects them to the Swansons.
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    anyone want to?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I want to! I just need haven't gotten too far into your story to feel comfortable creating a family with backstory since I'm only on Generation 1 right now. I always have a family hanging around in My Library, though. If you want it, I can link it to you.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    @Chrinnie well i'm going to be away till Saturday. So you have a bit of time to read more. Besides I need to still get Gen 7 married off
    6adMCGP.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I will be making a household for this.
    edited August 2018
    Picture: Picture is in the link here
    Sims Names: Bianca Torstensen, Vigo Torstensen, & Storm Torstensen (household is under the name Torstensen)
    Background: Vigo And Bianca Torstensen are parents trying to do their best raising their teenage son Storm. Bianca dreams of being a music star while Vigo is a police officer. Storm is a young genius that likes to talk to himself (perhaps a bit too much). Many say that Storm didn't handle the news of how he was born well and is insa... I mean erratic as a result of this.
    Fun fact, Vigo & Bianca are transgender and Vigo was pregnant with Storm.
    Though Bianca & Vigo aren't religious, their families are each of different religions (Vigo's family is Anneorines, Bianca's family is Enrichment). That being said Bianca is estranged from her family mainly for the reason in the spoiler where as Vigo is still on good terms with his family. Somewhere in Bianca's family tree history there is a father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate that was one of the Swanson's ancestors.
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
    Needing another household?
    edited August 2018
    @VanPelt81 yeah and you are Ok if I need to change their hairstyles/clothing? (not for pack reasons but "cursed" reasons)
    6adMCGP.gif
    @Chrinnie still planning on creating a household for me?
    6adMCGP.gif
    When I get get home from work
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Meet Lisa and Ryan Branson and their teenage son Chase.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2796CA98A4E611E8802A009860B69DEA

Devout Anneorines to the core, they are true believers and the kind of true believer who could, in theory, become a dangerous weapon against the Enrichment. It would be the kind of family that, should the Enrichment get ahold of them, they would not only want to divide, but conquer. Turn them to the "dark side." Show the world that no matter how true your beliefs, they can be changed under the right (or evil) circumstances.

Several generations ago, the Branson's forebears owned a newsstand from which the Swanson's bought their newspapers that was owned by a third cousin twice removed to the family.
    mW8spBr.png
    Chrinnie wrote: »

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2796CA98A4E611E8802A009860B69DEA

Devout Anneorines to the core, they are true believers and the kind of true believer who could, in theory, become a dangerous weapon against the Enrichment. It would be the kind of family that, should the Enrichment get ahold of them, they would not only want to divide, but conquer. Turn them to the "dark side." Show the world that no matter how true your beliefs, they can be changed under the right (or evil) circumstances.

Several generations ago, the Branson's forebears owned a newsstand from which the Swanson's bought their newspapers that was owned by a third cousin twice removed to the family.

very nice-maybe it could be a remaing distance cousin of the founder, Clarissa-who sends these papers to Windenburg to be sold (Clarrisa came from India)
    6adMCGP.gif
    @VanPelt81 still interesting in making another household
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

very nice-maybe it could be a remaing distance cousin of the founder, Clarissa-who sends these papers to Windenburg to be sold (Clarrisa came from India)

If that works for you, I'm all for it. They are your sims now to do with (read: torture) as you see fit.
    mW8spBr.png

If that works for you, I'm all for it. They are your sims now to do with (read: torture) as you see fit.

@Chrinnie I mentioned on the Writer's Lounge that the TV show Friends' theme song is used in Gen 3 of my Swanson Legacy
    6adMCGP.gif
    Hehehe. I just read that. I love it!
    mW8spBr.png

@Chrinnie you mean the chapter or my comment?
    6adMCGP.gif

@Chrinnie you mean the chapter or my comment?

Your comment. I haven't gotten that far into your story yet. I don't want to read too far ahead
    mW8spBr.png
    edited August 2018
    @VanPelt81 still interesting in making another household

I am. I will be making one soon.
    @VanPelt81 yeah and you are Ok if I need to change their hairstyles/clothing? (not for pack reasons but "cursed" reasons)

Of course, I look forward to seeing how my sims look when cursed.
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
    Sims Names: Pastor Joseph White, Mary White, Joshua White, Tiffany White, Jonah White (household is under the name White)
    Background: Pator Joseph White is at the top of his religion's hierarchy. He sees himself as the shining white beacon of morality and purity in a world of darkness & sin. His goals are to spread his religious teachings as a way to make money off the devoted (if the lord wants Pastor Joseph to have a gigantic white castle by the sea than get him a gigantic white castle by the sea). Since Pastor Joseph and his wife are getting up there in the years, he is teaching his son Joshua the ropes to be the next head of their religion. While Joshua does agree with continuing some of his father's teachings, Joshua has some additional new ideas to add to this as well (namely convert all to the religion and cleanse the non-believers from the world). That doesn't mean that Tiffany & Jonah get to slack off though as they have roles in the expansion of their religion (mainly conversion of those to the flock & propaganda for their religion which they will be learning from Mary & Joseph). Being that the White family are higher ups of the Enrichment faith, their family has had many times of interacting with the Swansons (as judge, jury, and executioner of those they deem heretics to some even having taboo romantic relations).

The White family can be found under the hashtags #SwansonLegacy #Enrichment #Evil #EvilPastor
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Sims Names: Pastor Joseph White, Mary White, Joshua White, Tiffany White, Jonah White (household is under the name White)
    Background: Pator Joseph White is at the top of his religion's hierarchy. He sees himself as the shining white beacon of morality and purity in a world of darkness & sin. His goals are to spread his religious teachings as a way to make money off the devoted (if the lord wants Pastor Joseph to have a gigantic white castle by the sea than get him a gigantic white castle by the sea). Since Pastor Joseph and his wife are getting up there in the years, he is teaching his son Joshua the ropes to be the next head of their religion. While Joshua does agree with continuing some of his father's teachings, Joshua has some additional new ideas to add to this as well (namely convert all to the religion and cleanse the non-believers from the world). That doesn't mean that Tiffany & Jonah get to slack off though as they have roles in the expansion of their religion (mainly conversion of those to the flock & propaganda for their religion which they will be learning from Mary & Joseph). Being that the White family are higher ups of the Enrichment faith, their family has had many times of interacting with the Swansons (as judge, jury, and executioner of those they deem heretics to some even having taboo romantic relations).

The White family can be found under the hashtags #SwansonLegacy #Enrichment #Evil #EvilPastor

sounds like those folks' ancestors could be the ones who paid for the false guilty verdict of America Swanson.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited August 2018
    sounds like those folks' ancestors could be the ones who paid for the false guilty verdict of America Swanson.

I can definitely see it. The White family do make money off of scamming those devoted to their faith. With that money they could be using it to influence their power in corrupt ways.

I can definitely see it. The White family do make money off of scamming those devoted to their faith. With that money they could be using it to influence their power in corrupt ways.

@VanPelt81 Techinally that's in Gen 3 of the Swanson Legacy
    6adMCGP.gif

I figured it was ancestors, in particular the pastor's father's father's father's father's father...

I figured it was ancestors, in particular the pastor's father's father's father's father's father...

I guess whoever's going to curse the Swansons (more then they're already cursed) doesn't give a (blank) about whose is going to end up whereever with the Jane and Henry (the parents of Gen 8)..

@VanPelt81 @Chrinnie

You guys are ok with me changing their hair styles and names (to fit into the cursed world theme) and splitting up couples?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Yeah.
    mW8spBr.png