Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Road to Fame Mod

Does this mod allow your sim to earn money? Or do you just gain followers and fame? I watched some youtube gameplay with it but there was no mention of making money. In real life...if you become Instagram famous, you can make a good living off that financially...I was just wondering if it was the same for sims.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited August 2018
    You can make money off of it, but it's only through either modeling photoshoots, acting roles, promotions and signings, and selling off your gifts from fans which will require you to gain fame through Simstagram, etc. I don't think I've ever seen any mention on SACRIFICIAL's own site about making money through Simstagram at all. Anyone more knowledgeable about the mod can feel free to correct me on this.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Simstagram earns you money because when your Fame level gets high enough you’ll start getting calls asking your Sim to promote certain things via Simstagram, and they pay you for doing this. Depending on what you promote, there’s a chance you can lose fans which could lower your Fame level but you get paid regardless.