Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for a new Supes Pack

(Okay for my first real discussion (woo!)...)

I was replying to someone's question of what we'd want if we got werewolves, as a pack. And ended up writing out a thesis, pretty much, on my ideas for a Supernatural Pack. The ideas that have been festering in my brain. So I wanted to post them here. Get people's responses. And see what other people had in the back of their minds the whole time. :)

*************************************************************************************************

You'd need the option of building a Pack (wolf pack), turning wolves, like the vamp family. Having your sim family in your pack. And also having nonfamily pack members and their families be in the Pack . We need Alpha, Beta, Omega, Dominant/Submissive Wolves. They'd have to update/add to the family tree to make it work. But they should do that anyway bc it already has issues. I can't even get sims to acknowledge their great-grandparents on both side. You can go far back from one parent but not the other? 🐸🐸🐸🐸?

That would help the vamps too. Family Tree-Vampire Coven Tree>Bond Tree-ish thing. I want HYBRIDS too. No half-sies with a chance of being one or the other, only. Vamps and Aliens sometimes give you human babies. That's a super-recessive trait, so how even? Make it so we can have hybrids, in addition to one or the other. A vamp/ wolf couple could have a wolf, vamp, or hybrid child. I'd love for hybrids to have more options too. Like 50/50% or 60/40% leaning to whichever side. And have that affect what powers they get.

Like Alien-human hybrids get the skin, and some cool powers, but not the full alien powers. That's ok. A 50/50 wamp/volf could be out in the day, but turn on the full moon. And can only eat raw meat/raw dishes. As appossed to plasma only, or regular food and a steak when you get wolfy (like in TS3). A 60/40 leaning to vamp could drink plasma and all other beverages to fill hunger but no solid foods. Maybe icecream though. A 60/40 leaning pup could eat all foods, but the only drink they can have, could be plasma. Stuff like that.

And have the ability to turn other supes into wolves/vamps and have that add on to their original powers in kooky ways. Like the previous hybrids are all born hybrids. And their kids would be hybrids on differing percentages depending on who they mate with. Like a 60/40 who mates with a full blood would have a full blooded kid, of whichever supe the mate is. But a 60/40 who mates with a human, would have a kid who looses one of the supe traits, and has restrictions on their powers bc of their human side. Like they have super vamp speed, but only half as much as a reg vamp, or vamp leaning hybrid. Or they love steak, but don't eat it raw, and just have fast growing hair. And need to shave a lot post puberty. Or you know, just have really pale skin, or get loopy in the moon, as the supe nature dilutes. Like if that kid married another human. And then the line would turn human, and randomly have a full blooded supe pop out.

(Honestly I'm writing my ideas out so much in this I might post it elsewhere to save it. Lol)

And now for the made hybrids. We already know what happens with sims who get turned, that are human. Look at the vamp pack. They get all the powers, and just have a larger learning curve than born vamps/supes. But those who were already supes, would get like a 40% upgrade to their O.G. powers. Like a fairy who already gets moon drunk, and has magic. Gets turned into a (made) wolf (we'll go back to hierarchy in a bit), they already are more powerful on the full moon. But now they turn into a were-fairy. Maybe there's spells they can only cast in that form/after being turned. Maybe whoever they bite (human/alien) gets turned into a wolf. But has the added "moon-addled" buff from the fairy throwback.

A made vamp/wolf hybrid would get to go out in the sun now. But their vamp form now has a bunch more hair to it. And anyone they turn has a 50/50% chance of being a vamp or a wolf. But if they gave birth to a child the kid would be either, wolf, vamp, or 50/50 born hybrid. A made wolf/vamp hybrid would now have to drink plasma daily (along with reg food) like a vitamin. But now their wolf form has wings. And they can turn into a tiny puppy with wings and fly around. Like the bats have. And their baby chances would be the same.
Any MADE hybrid would have equal chances of their O.G. supe form, their turned supe designation, or their hybrid state, for their child.

Same for aliens. You keep your cool alien powers, but now you have a 3rd form. Vamp/Wolf/Reg new Supe+fairy buff. All the added powers, plus whatever you gotta do with your regular stuff. And then your kids. You'd still be a hybrid baby, with purple/blue skin. But if your mom was a vamp, you could come out with a pearlescent white color. Or if they were a wolf, brown or black, fairies get pink and robin's egg speckled blue (who knows). You get your cool hybrid powers, and then the powers of a 50/50 BORN hybrid. So you're chilling. Late for school, turn into a bat, or a wolf, or sprout your fairy wings, and get there as fast as you can. Use your telepathy to talk to all other hybrids, no matter what type they are. Use your fairy magic for pranks, and send strangers back to the mothership. Hide out in your fairy-house, or the pack den/coffin when you get in trouble as a rowdy teenager.

As for plant-sims and mermaids. They'd be the only ones who could make hybrids together. OR if they decide to add in other elementals too, that'd be cool. Like it'd be difficult to be a mermaid vamp, 'only preying on swimmers dun dun duhhh'. But if you were a plant-sim who turns into a mermaid, you could be a seaweed or algae mermaid. With added properties. Plant sims could be broken into tree, flower, or fruit/veggie sims. And have additional powers over that. Mermaids could be fresh water or saltwater. And a part of the mermaid family could be Sirens, the bird-women of ancient Greek myth (yes they were birds not fish, they just lived on the rocks in the sea, and had nests). Sirens would be water/air elementals. And have powers of both, with their power over song. They'd be great in karaoke. Mermaids could go on the "siren song quest" to get power like the Sirens. And Sirens could go on "mermaid breath quest" to get the power to breathe under water. The could have feathery hair and wings on their back (much like a harpy but no talons. Bc bottom half bird looks weird, even if that's how they were).

Plant sim mermaid hybrids that don't turn into a (seaweed/algae) mermaid could get stronger powers over growing things. With their new water (mermaid) powers. They could even call the rains for their plants. Mermaids would have powers over storms. Sirens would be at one with the lightning. (Can you tell I've spent a lot of time studying mythology and fantasy. yeahhh... -.-)
Mermaids who don't change into S/A could have additional powers from the plant-sim. Like the power to call the ocean's bounty to them. Oysters, seaweed, undersea fruits. Maybe it'd help them tame dolphins (idk.) Sirens with plant-sim powers, could seek shelter in the inside of trees. Build homes in there. (Ooh Treehouses!). Stuff like that.

And you could introduce basic elementals. Water elementals like sprites, or nymphs. Playful creatures with complete power over their elements. They'd be able to heal. To drown you in small amounts of water. Never get thirsty. The water sprites would be close friends with fairies. Able to do joint spells with them. The nymphs would be alluring, drawing in every sim they go by. Great at keeping fish. Able to talk to them even. The earth elementals could be dryads, and wood sprites. The dryads can travel through the trees. Great at recycling wood, and woodworking. Best darn house/treehouse builders in the worlds. Wood/earth sprites would be great with animals. Having a special bond with all mammals. Able to talk to squirrels, mice, hamsters etc. Dryads would also be enticing, but more for wife-ing up. Very family-centered. They'd have a very large family tree (including some actual trees). Plant-sims would be like the mermaids of the Earth Elementals.

Fire elementals would be Dragons, and sprites/imps. Yes I said dragons, I could never get mine to work in TS3. And If you can turn into a hot humanoid Dragon, no one would ever stop playing the sims. Add Lamias (ancient Greek Snake women. Check out Monster Musume -Everyday life with Monster Girls for a good example.) The lamia's would be great at finding and guarding Dragon treasure. The dragons could be the sages you go to for quests, or to try to steal their gold (Bad idea but still. Use your knight costume for something other than Halloween.) Lamia's are cold but beautiful. Queen/King bees. (fyi dryads and nymphs also come in male forms same for everyone else. And you could have trans ones too.) So Lamias are the mermaid/siren/plant-sims of fire. Dragons are the dryads/nymphs/etc. And fire imps/sprites are great with the hearth. Best buddies to all chefs, patron saints of firemen. They work best with witches, and hearth witches.

Air elementals would be idk, I'm running outta steam. Lemme think, air creatures, other than dragons, bc then you can have dragons of all elements and we can save that for a patch. Look at me thinking my idea with actually come to fruit. EA if you want to use my stuff use it all. Just give me a nod in the production notes, and free sims stuff for life. (maybe an internship) and we're cool. Use my real name please lol.

Ok back to air. I KNOW! GRIFFONS! Boom, There Ya Go. We've got your griffons, try to tame them (please don't). Use their feathers in potions. OOh add Gargoyles. Maybe not as a life state (unless they're just super sexy with grey skin, and power over stone, but they'd be an earth air hybrid then whateva.) Anyway Griffons are you cool higher upper echelon big daddy elementals, like the dryads, the dragons, the nymphs (land locked and otherwise.) Sirens would be the main life state. (But the big daddies except maybe Dragon and Griffons are still possible life-states and mega powerful.) You can never lie in front of a griffon, or a part of them, like a feather. So politicians would hate them. But the police would have them as their mascot. Sorry llamas. (You could have the winged llama as a distant cousin lol). Sirens have their song, and affluence with lightning. They'd be best with wizards and scientists. Air sprites/sylphs would flow on the changing winds. Inspiring creative processes. Muses would be a subset.
Maybe your sim is a Sylph and unlocks the power of the Muse, and gets a job inspiring people. Starting out at a call center, working their way to youth programs, and then to celebrities. The waay too upbeat friend. Maybe air sprites (non sylphs) are mischievous and love spreading gossip on the wind, talking to "erratic sims", and playing with the penny pixies and the ones who break stuff in apartments. Patrons of Thievery.

And the big elemental life-states can mix with each other to varying degrees. A water nymph who mates with a mermaid would just be a really strong mermaid with more powers, or a nymph with permanent scales. Same idea for a lamia with and imp. Dryad and plant-sim. Sylph and Siren. But mix them with each other, and you'd get a seaweed/algae mermaid situation. Plus the rules for born hybrids. A fire/water nymph would has no fear of drowning or burning to death. Will never catch a cold from the rain, or die of heatstroke or get sunburn. But can still die in a mud/rockslide or if they think they can fly.
Big life-state +medium (like mermaid) (of another element) gives you some interesting stuff. A fire-proof Plant-sim. And anything they grow is safe from fire. And so are their children until you get to great-grands. A mermaid who has fin-like wings on her tail and can fly. Or gossips across the seas without moving from her kelp bed. Their children would follow the same rules are other born hybrid-get.

These life-states can't be made. Unless you do a super weird spell.

There is technically (depending on your belief system) a 5th+(etc) element of life, or magic or however you want to see it. The big kahoona could be The Watcher (sims medieval throw-back) aka US. And the main life-state of mega power could be Fairies. And the lesser state Genies. (yeah let's bring all the old ones back and add some new ones). View the stars themsevles as the sprites I guess. Same deal as the others (all elementals can cross breed. Witches and Wizards are the only ones who can be turned as well. But you're not gonna have a Witch-Mermaid (SeaWitch) who is also a Vampire. But you can have a Witch-Vamp with stronger powers over the Night.) The twinkling of magic flows throughout all life all Simdom. Fairies are elementals and supes. So technically they can be turned too. But they are the only elementals who can. (witches and wizards are subservient to the elements, but are supes in their own right, and can breed with the mermaid-like elementals.)

To reiterate my crazy. Supes aka, wolves, vamps, witches, wizards, fairies(*), (Plant-sims (**).

Godlike elementals watching over everything: The Watcher, Dragons, Griffins,

Mega elementals (ones who can breed with Mega and Minor elementals): Dryads, Nymphs, Lamia, Sylphs, Fairies (*)

Minor elementals (can breed with other minor elementals and major elementals, humans): Mermaids, Sirens, Plant-sims, Genies, Imps (fiya powah).

Lesser elementals (more like pets/familiars law unto themselves, power boosters): Fire sprites, wood sprites (brownies gnomes etc.) water spites, air sprites, stars that are just magic no sentience. (chill and do whatever they want.)

Mega and Minor elementals can be life-states. They can breed with themselves. But no genie vamps. No vamp-mermaids, or wolf-dryads. You're gonna get one or the other if you try to mix them. And your family will just have to accommodate that. The only elemental, that can bond with any supe is a fairy. Witches Wizards and Plant-sims can bond to varying degrees. You can have a witch or wizard that has a certain elemtal power. A Sea-witch would be a mermaid-witch that leans anywhere from 50%+ for mermaid. Anything less is a water witch no tail. Same for wizard in reverse. A water (or whatever element) wizard would be 50%+ water element would be humanoid. You get the tail or scales only if you are 40% or less wizard. (If that makes sense.) If the element is magic, that you're a hybrid with (so a witch/wizard did a fairy or a genie (FYI Witches and Wizards would go about magically differently. Different spells. It's not by gender, it's by power type.) Would be Wizard Sage Supreme. Or Grand Master Witch.

Wizards have conclaves. Witches have covens. Same with the family tree from Wolf Pack. Can be family, and non-family. Like groups only not taking up your group spot. And you can tell family, from normal coven member. And trace coven member families. You'll have the added benefits of fairy magic, with no downsides. But no wings. IF you're half genie, you could be able to free all genies from lamps, or be the only one who can work the spell to imprison someoen as a genie. Turning someone into a genie on the other hand could be done by anyone with sufficient magic power, or the right potion. Natural born genies would have mre powers though, and be less supsectible to imprisonment. A fairy-genie hybrid would be redunant, like a nymph-mermaid hybrid. Same rules apply.

No genie vamp/wolves. Plant-sims who have a kid with a genie, would just have increased magical powers. A plant sim-fairy would have the green-leafy body (not like the all green, with bark-like skin of a dryad. Or the red-skin of an imp. Scales and red-orange skin of lamia. Blue-green skin of a nymph. mermaid whatever color. Sylph white/pale pale blue. Etc.) of a plant-sim plus fairy wings.

Ok I think that's all my thoughts. Everything that has been building up inside me. Let's do this thing!

Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    I ended up adding more to the original post for the wolf pack. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16692636#Comment_16692636

But I'll add my later responses in here, so that all my ideas can be together. If not for the readers, then for me. :)

MasonGamer wrote: »
    I agree with Lunar Cycles, It would be a powerful tool.
    So if you started a new game you start with a new moon, and each night is the next phase in the cycle.
    Therefore each night the werewolf will experience Headaches, feeling tense, fits of rage. all signs of the Wolf taking over.

Hoping werewolves as young as Children would start bearing the burden of their powers.

CAS Clothing, I kind of Still want more Victorian Era clothing, Early 20th Century at least.
    Also Torn/ripped versions of clothing

Build/Buy, I want Diamond candle Chandeliers, Candelabras, Grand windows similar to Romantic Garden stuff, but better! curtain drapes, just really ornate objects.
    Also Distressed, versions of that furnitures, Fallen Chandelier broken on the ground, torn curtains, as if there were a fight, between Werewolves and hunters, and I wanted to turn the Mansion my werewolves resided in to ruins, I could.

The world is the last thing I would worry about, Since the pack is about werewolves. But I am open to a couple of Ideas.

1) 1800s France/Italy, I'm going for the Aristocratic Life Style for my Werewolf sims. Adam and Diane, met when they were 18 and 16 respectfully, It's a Romeo and Juliette Tale with a prolonged happier life, but still tragic ending. Their Life Beginning is titled Werewolves in Paris, but it's not what you think.

2) A forest World, slight mountainous terrain, great Lakes, large lots, a map large enough to fit a few estates. (3-4) lots, all sizing greater than 64x64 is all I need. an estate on a Cliff side, over looking a large lake to the west, to the North East a Mountainous Estate if you wanted to think Ski lodge you wouldn't be wrong. south, central, between the two, is a Valley Estate. the neighbor hood is private, Maybe a little touristy.

Oh! I want (Silver ;) ) Gates To look like this:
    breakers-mansion-floor-plan-the-breakers-gate-beautiful-gate-picture-of-the-breakers.jpg
    to deter unwanted guests.

Wolfsbane must kill. As a Plant, by nature, if a werewolf gets close, Their Energy Levels will deplete, they will feel uncomfortable. as long as it's close by (Until a collects the wolfsbane and takes it away, Sim with wolfsbane in inventory can still be as deadly), the wolfsbane will kill in 24 hours, as long as the werewolf is in proximity.
    Silver, I've always wanted new metals in the game, along with Gold. Not sure how we could use it but I'm sure something would come along.

Pack mentality, I've heard, when it comes To Alpha, Beta, Omega.
    "You should be the Alpha because you're powerful, not you should be powerful because you're the Alpha."
    I sort of disagree and agree... Which is why I designed it the way I did.
    I want it to work as an inheritance tho. Either the next strongest/oldest in the pack becomes the Alpha.
    But the way vampires works You become a Grand Master as you gain EXP, I don't want a whole family/Pack of Alpha's though. Although If that's what you want (Hey Teen Wolf Fans!) Then the way to do that is to make them all alphas of their own pack, and have them form a pack... even still you need an Alpha of that Pack.
    What I want is, Okay my fatherSim and the MotherSim are both Alphas, in their own right (I love a power couple+Power Struggle). They have 3 kids, Born as Omegas, and after they grow up experience a few Moon Cycles they become Betas.
    The Oldest/Strongest Beta can't become an Alpha unless the Parents either die, or take the role as Deltas.
    that's how that should work. Although, that doesn't mean you can't usurp the Alpha Pack... but that leads to a fight to the death... and unfortunately that probably goes against the blasted ratings.

Should you choose to break away from the pack/the pack break away from you/Some how lose your pack to a Raid of Hunters. I agree mastering you Werewolf abilities should be crazy difficult. think about it, you're alone, with no one to guide you... and the full moon comes and the wolf takes over.

For Strengths and Weaknesses I rather it be done this way:

Strengths:
    Omega (Level 1) The Newb, Subordinate.
    Howl I - Pathetic, you sound no better than Chihuahua getting stepped on
    Strength I - you are now equipped with great Strength but you don't even know how strong you actually are.
    Agility I - you are now equipped with great Speed but you don't even know how strong you actually are.
    Empathy - The ability to absorb another's, physical and emotional pain, taking it on as your own.
    Healing - You find your Healing a lot faster, your immune system is far better than the average human. Go ahead jump in the flames and see what happens... please don't it'll hurt, but should you survive, you'll find you'll heal a lot faster than the average human.

Beta (Level 2) The Veterans who've seen a Few full moons, and lived to tell the tale.
    Control I - {Sim} has mastered half control, still full moons require a lot of focus.
    Howl II - Slightly Better, Looks like the local mutts are respecting you
    Strength II - To be second in command, you must be Stronger than Everyone else.
    Agility II - To be second in command, you must be more nimble than Everyone else.
    Wolf Form - Master the art of becoming an actual Wolf, Conflicts with Beast Form

Alpha (Level 3) - The Leader.
    Control II - {Sim} has mastered Full control, Even during a full moon, it's no big deal.
    Howl III - now thats how you make people tremble before you.
    Unlock: "Summon Pack" interaction
    Strength III - the Forces of the moon empowers you,
    Imbued Claws - An ancient trick devised to "Retrieve" and "Bury" Information by tapping into the nervous system.
    Note: Werewolves can learn Traits, Skills, Relationships (Who they hold most dear), their secrets. As well as make the victim forget what just happened.
    The Bite - The Power to Turn another into a Werewolf/The Power to turn a werewolf into a Human.
    Note: Sims you bite, are your werewolves, you have power over them and only you can force them to shift at your will during a full moon,

Delta (Level 4) - Perhaps it's a step-down, or a step-up, or neither, however you see it you unlock powers not even an alpha can obtain
    Ultimate Control - mad with power, You gain Control over all werewolves,
    Endurance - Whatever got you this far amounts to nothing without endurance. All the nonsense life has thrown at you, this will help.
    Note: Trust, it will especially when in the rain, ice, heat, Hunters, Daemons, Aliens, Ghosts you name it.

Weaknesses:
    Senseless - The ol' tracking skills aren't what they use to be, (effects Agility,
    Vulnerable - Conflicts with Healing. you are now, as vulnerable to illnesses and intoxications as, well a human.
    Impulsive Canine Disorder - (ICD) For for those who desire their werewolves to behave more dog like.
    Unlocks interactions (Sniff Inappropriately, Roll in Trash, Pet, Receive Belly Rubs.)
    Beast From - {Sim} has completely lost all control and all humanity, for those who want that Big Bad Wolf form that's in Scary movies.
    conflicts With Wolf Form

I love how you went in to what you thought the pack structure would be like. I was worried I'd be the only super in-depth comment.
    I go with the idea of Pack hierarchy as an earned right. Which would work with the vampire brawl system that's already in-game. Dominance fights to become Alpha, if you're a new sim, and joining a pack. Sometimes it's a hereditary position. Like Dad was Alpha mom was Alpha B. Or mom was Alpha dad was Alpha Consort. Or they could have been an Alpha Pair, in that both are Alpha over specific genders in the pack. Or just a mated pair.

OOOOH mates would be a good system to add. Fated mates. It could work for all supes and reg sims. I also mentioned Dominance and Submissive. Because in most pack structures, shifter structures (books)/ wolves, you are separated by dominance whether you are titled or not.
    Titles being Alpha, Beta, Omega (never heard of Delta).

Alpha is the head of the pack. And the most Dominant. You are Alpha, so all the responsibility of the pack falls on you. It's not just about power, it's about protecting what's yours.
    Dominant wolves protect less dominant wolves, submissives, and those who are physically weaker than them. Being submissive doesn't mean your physical power is lower, it's more about your nature.

The Beta is your right hand. Sometimes there's more than one Beta. (I forget the term.) Right It's called your Third. The Beta is your Second. If you have more than one Beta they get the numbered titles. Your Alpha mate either gets the position bc they married you, or because they are the strongest. But the Alpha-alpha is only one. And typically a female alpha, who mates would have a more Consort type mate. Same with a male really. You get the position of Alpha Bi#ch through mating. IF there's a stronger more DOMINANT female, she can take the title Alpha B from you. But you're still the Alpha's Mate (position.)

Submissives hold the pack together through emotional bonds. They are protected, and look after the Homefront. The pups, the bills, the gardening etc. Dominant wolves rotate watches on the lands, engage in battles, fight for dominance. A strong Beta may fight for the Alpha role, or leave to make their own pack. And those 2 packs can be allies or enemies, or neutral.

Omegas are typically viewed as the most submissive of submissives. OR ones outside of the dominance and submission dynamic. They don't feel the need to kow tow to the Alpha, but they have feelings about protecting the submissives. They are the bridge between the two classes.

Lone Wolves are those, typically dominant wolves, who either cannot handle a pack dynamic, or were kicked out. They might not fit a pack bc they are too strong, they don't feel the pack bond as strongly and can go without it. OR they are out to make a new back (Beta who leaves.) Being kicked out, could have them as a submissive or dominant. Though a submissive without a home is usually welcomed quickly. Bc every pack needs them.

So I really think that d/s aspect should be highlighted in this. A submissive wolf shouldn't be able to become the alpha after a few levels. You're born/made with dominance levels, and that should affect what you can and can't do. At least to a certain degree. A submissive wolf can still hunt, fight (if forced/they really want to), shift etc. They just don't get the added pressure. You could be a level 10 submissive wolf, who became a doctor to learn pack medicine. A mix of vet and medical dr. Or adept in tribal magic.

Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
    Oh and I think silver is what should deter both vamps and wolves. We have wolfsbane already which is weird. Some fantasy uses wolfsbane as something that actually heals wolves. Others say it's like garlic, it messes with their senses and they want to leave. It's not gonna kill them. Like iron works on Fae or fairies. And salt keep witches, and evil spirts, and most things really, out.

I think there should be the option of a pack hunt. Whether it's just your family, or the extended pack. I think pets should be able to hunt with the wolves. And that the wolves can train their pets to hunt by shifting and going with them.
    Maybe there should be something about being out in the world, transformed with out a collar on, or w/o carrying your wolfy license. Lol

Idk about having hunters that actually kill the supes. Maybe think about it like Supernatural animal control. Like "Hunters- Supernatural Patrol". Could be an offshoot of the police. They handle all incidents with rowdy supes. A vamp stalking you at night, breaking in? We'll come and plug him with a rubber-wood resin stake. It'll take him down, and he'll be in the cell to chill out for 36 hrs. And have to take Community Service classes. Out in your shifted form w/o a full moon, and no license? That's gonna be a fine for you. Rowdy teen without a license too? Time for 30hrs of Community Service, and videos on Responsible Shifting. Fairies spiking your punch? Working with the sprites to spread rumors and take apart your belongings. Time for an iron-lite cage and a stint as the glow in the lampposts.

And they only get serious when someone's really being bad. Like a crazy Big Bad NPC that they've got on their Most Wanted List. Random Lone Wolves, and pack wolves, etc, have nothing to fear from them. It's the non-law-abiding Supe sims that need to worry.

I really dunno if my ideas should go in this thread or the speculation thread. So I'll just update both. Simmers might see speculation quicker. But maybe the gurus would see this one.
    So just click "show quotes" please. Lol
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited August 2018
    By "supes" I tend to think of superheroes. Superheroes and supervillains could be a new type of supernatural lifestate. Elementals are a type of superhero or supervillain that could also be a supernatural lifestate that hasn't been done yet. Types of elementals: Fire, ice, water, lightning, earth, to name a few. Then there is the classic "radioactive" superhero or supervillain. Then there are the animal-based superheroes/supervillains. Llama man is a good start, but we haven't established his abilities yet. Then there are supervillains like the Joker or Riddler (those are taken of course), but Trivia Man/Woman isn't taken yet, and neither is Fashion Cop. Finally, there are the superheroes/supervillains based on ancient mythology.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    @SimsILikeSims that's pretty interesting. Yeah supes could be superheroes too. I guess I think of them like 'supers' like in the incredibles. And supes as supernaturals. It'd be really cool to get to play as a super too.
    My thoughts on witches:
    (Yup this is about to be my thought-pad. Look out Ideas Corner, you have been colonized by my imagination. ((Or at least my threads are)) )

Pretty much the same as all I've said before. I want covens for witches, And Conclaves for Wizards. OOOOOH Mages would be wonderful. Ok I'm officially inspired. Let's go to work. :D Mages Association. By the time I'm done with my ideas, all the magical sims could be a game in it of itself. Or could be in the Sims 4 first and then made into The Sims Medieval 3: Embrace the Supernatural. And added in as a similar system. With a patch on the old game that allows both the questing structure, and freeplay option. Myb freeplay option is $5 more, if you didn't already have medieval. (My concentraion of Medieval Studies for my major could really come in handy, lol.) Back to present times. Let's get witchy.

3 (Humanoid) Spell Casting Species
    Witch
    Wizard
    Mage
    (Let's add one more Druids)
    Druids

Witches are the Creations of the Dragons- their element is fire
    Wizards are the Creations of the Griffons- their element is air
    Mages are the Creations of the Nymphs- their element is water
    Druids are the Creations of the Dryads- their element is earth
    Sorcerors are the Guardians of All Magic Created by the Fairies- their element is Ether/Magic/Life
    (Had to add a 5th for symmetry with the previous Post. They can be mostly NPCs maybe. I'll think more on that later.)

Gonna do a breakdown of their powers next. (And just because you're aligned with one element, doesn't mean you can't gain profieciencies in others. Or that your offspring will be stuck. Remeber SeaWitches.)
    We'll start with Witches.

I wanted a rivalry between Witches and Wizards. But now that I've gone and added more spellcasters, it'd probably be best to leave any in-game rivalries to the simmers. (Again, I'm acting like this will happen. But I'm a dreamer. And I can't help but want to tell my stories.)

Anyway.
    Witches are aligned with Fire, the hearth, chefs. Their spells are made over cauldrons. Exceptional at curses, love spells,etcs. Anything to do with the human body, and controlling it. Most powerful during the Summer Solstice.
    Enchanting objects, rulers of passion.
    Matriarchal in society. Male witches are warlocks. Equal in Power. Equally likely to pass down the magic to their children.

Their covens are hierarchical. The leader is the High Mother/Father. The Grand Master is the highest of the high for coven leaders.

Wizards, aligned with Air. The mad (and not-so-mad) scientists of magic. The alchemists, innovators, broomstick makers (and the rest of the broom too). You want a fitch(finch) for Quidditch? You go to them.
    Rather than a hearth, they distill their potions. All about the intellectual advance of magic. They view the more "earthy" and "emotional" ways of the witches as below them. Patriarchal in nature. Sometimes a lil stodgy. Very fond of their beards.

They group in a conclave. Leadership is more of a political chess-game. The conclave leader is the Librarian. The highest leader is The Great Sage.
    Winter Solstice is their strongest day.

Mages are of the Water. The Great Healers of magics. Nothing is beyond their power to heal. Death himself is wary of a mage with a loved one in his grip. (Rumor has it the Grim Reaper and the Lune Mage had a thing once, and he never really got over it.) Their medicine is highly set after. As are their fertility rights.
    Strongest on the Spring Equinox.
    Great at yoga.
    Lune Mage is the highest high. Delphine is the leader of the smaller grouping.

Druids are the Protectors of Nature. Regulators of the Harvest and the Hunt. Flora and Fauna fall under their purvey.
    Druid's have the fall Equinox. The high druid is The Horned One. The highest high is the Hand of Herne.

And I'm officially out of steam.
    Druids are Earth.
    (I responded to the wolf pack thread again, and wanna keep all my ideas together. Gosh this is fun. )

I agree with Lunar Cycles, It would be a powerful tool.
    So if you started a new game you start with a new moon, and each night is the next phase in the cycle.
    Therefore each night the werewolf will experience Headaches, feeling tense, fits of rage. all signs of the Wolf taking over.

Hoping werewolves as young as Children would start bearing the burden of their powers.

CAS Clothing, I kind of Still want more Victorian Era clothing, Early 20th Century at least.
    Also Torn/ripped versions of clothing

Build/Buy, I want Diamond candle Chandeliers, Candelabras, Grand windows similar to Romantic Garden stuff, but better! curtain drapes, just really ornate objects.
    Also Distressed, versions of that furnitures, Fallen Chandelier broken on the ground, torn curtains, as if there were a fight, between Werewolves and hunters, and I wanted to turn the Mansion my werewolves resided in to ruins, I could.

The world is the last thing I would worry about, Since the pack is about werewolves. But I am open to a couple of Ideas.

1) 1800s France/Italy, I'm going for the Aristocratic Life Style for my Werewolf sims. Adam and Diane, met when they were 18 and 16 respectfully, It's a Romeo and Juliette Tale with a prolonged happier life, but still tragic ending. Their Life Beginning is titled Werewolves in Paris, but it's not what you think.

2) A forest World, slight mountainous terrain, great Lakes, large lots, a map large enough to fit a few estates. (3-4) lots, all sizing greater than 64x64 is all I need. an estate on a Cliff side, over looking a large lake to the west, to the North East a Mountainous Estate if you wanted to think Ski lodge you wouldn't be wrong. south, central, between the two, is a Valley Estate. the neighbor hood is private, Maybe a little touristy.

Oh! I want (Silver ;) ) Gates To look like this:
    breakers-mansion-floor-plan-the-breakers-gate-beautiful-gate-picture-of-the-breakers.jpg
    to deter unwanted guests.

Wolfsbane must kill. As a Plant, by nature, if a werewolf gets close, Their Energy Levels will deplete, they will feel uncomfortable. as long as it's close by (Until a collects the wolfsbane and takes it away, Sim with wolfsbane in inventory can still be as deadly), the wolfsbane will kill in 24 hours, as long as the werewolf is in proximity.
    Silver, I've always wanted new metals in the game, along with Gold. Not sure how we could use it but I'm sure something would come along.

Pack mentality, I've heard, when it comes To Alpha, Beta, Omega.
    "You should be the Alpha because you're powerful, not you should be powerful because you're the Alpha."
    I sort of disagree and agree... Which is why I designed it the way I did.
    I want it to work as an inheritance tho. Either the next strongest/oldest in the pack becomes the Alpha.
    But the way vampires works You become a Grand Master as you gain EXP, I don't want a whole family/Pack of Alpha's though. Although If that's what you want (Hey Teen Wolf Fans!) Then the way to do that is to make them all alphas of their own pack, and have them form a pack... even still you need an Alpha of that Pack.
    What I want is, Okay my fatherSim and the MotherSim are both Alphas, in their own right (I love a power couple+Power Struggle). They have 3 kids, Born as Omegas, and after they grow up experience a few Moon Cycles they become Betas.
    The Oldest/Strongest Beta can't become an Alpha unless the Parents either die, or take the role as Deltas.
    that's how that should work. Although, that doesn't mean you can't usurp the Alpha Pack... but that leads to a fight to the death... and unfortunately that probably goes against the blasted ratings.

Should you choose to break away from the pack/the pack break away from you/Some how lose your pack to a Raid of Hunters. I agree mastering you Werewolf abilities should be crazy difficult. think about it, you're alone, with no one to guide you... and the full moon comes and the wolf takes over.

For Strengths and Weaknesses I rather it be done this way:

Strengths:
    Omega (Level 1) The Newb, Subordinate.
    Howl I - Pathetic, you sound no better than Chihuahua getting stepped on
    Strength I - you are now equipped with great Strength but you don't even know how strong you actually are.
    Agility I - you are now equipped with great Speed but you don't even know how strong you actually are.
    Empathy - The ability to absorb another's, physical and emotional pain, taking it on as your own.
    Healing - You find your Healing a lot faster, your immune system is far better than the average human. Go ahead jump in the flames and see what happens... please don't it'll hurt, but should you survive, you'll find you'll heal a lot faster than the average human.

Beta (Level 2) The Veterans who've seen a Few full moons, and lived to tell the tale.
    Control I - {Sim} has mastered half control, still full moons require a lot of focus.
    Howl II - Slightly Better, Looks like the local mutts are respecting you
    Strength II - To be second in command, you must be Stronger than Everyone else.
    Agility II - To be second in command, you must be more nimble than Everyone else.
    Wolf Form - Master the art of becoming an actual Wolf, Conflicts with Beast Form

Alpha (Level 3) - The Leader.
    Control II - {Sim} has mastered Full control, Even during a full moon, it's no big deal.
    Howl III - now thats how you make people tremble before you.
    Unlock: "Summon Pack" interaction
    Strength III - the Forces of the moon empowers you,
    Imbued Claws - An ancient trick devised to "Retrieve" and "Bury" Information by tapping into the nervous system.
    Note: Werewolves can learn Traits, Skills, Relationships (Who they hold most dear), their secrets. As well as make the victim forget what just happened.
    The Bite - The Power to Turn another into a Werewolf/The Power to turn a werewolf into a Human.
    Note: Sims you bite, are your werewolves, you have power over them and only you can force them to shift at your will during a full moon,

Delta (Level 4) - Perhaps it's a step-down, or a step-up, or neither, however you see it you unlock powers not even an alpha can obtain
    Ultimate Control - mad with power, You gain Control over all werewolves,
    Endurance - Whatever got you this far amounts to nothing without endurance. All the nonsense life has thrown at you, this will help.
    Note: Trust, it will especially when in the rain, ice, heat, Hunters, Daemons, Aliens, Ghosts you name it.

Weaknesses:
    Senseless - The ol' tracking skills aren't what they use to be, (effects Agility,
    Vulnerable - Conflicts with Healing. you are now, as vulnerable to illnesses and intoxications as, well a human.
    Impulsive Canine Disorder - (ICD) For for those who desire their werewolves to behave more dog like.
    Unlocks interactions (Sniff Inappropriately, Roll in Trash, Pet, Receive Belly Rubs.)
    Beast From - {Sim} has completely lost all control and all humanity, for those who want that Big Bad Wolf form that's in Scary movies.
    conflicts With Wolf Form

I love how you went in to what you thought the pack structure would be like. I was worried I'd be the only super in-depth comment.
    I go with the idea of Pack hierarchy as an earned right. Which would work with the vampire brawl system that's already in-game. Dominance fights to become Alpha, if you're a new sim, and joining a pack. Sometimes it's a hereditary position. Like Dad was Alpha mom was Alpha B. Or mom was Alpha dad was Alpha Consort. Or they could have been an Alpha Pair, in that both are Alpha over specific genders in the pack. Or just a mated pair.

OOOOH mates would be a good system to add. Fated mates. It could work for all supes and reg sims. I also mentioned Dominance and Submissive. Because in most pack structures, shifter structures (books)/ wolves, you are separated by dominance whether you are titled or not.
    Titles being Alpha, Beta, Omega (never heard of Delta).

Alpha is the head of the pack. And the most Dominant. You are Alpha, so all the responsibility of the pack falls on you. It's not just about power, it's about protecting what's yours.
    Dominant wolves protect less dominant wolves, submissives, and those who are physically weaker than them. Being submissive doesn't mean your physical power is lower, it's more about your nature.

The Beta is your right hand. Sometimes there's more than one Beta. (I forget the term.) Right It's called your Third. The Beta is your Second. If you have more than one Beta they get the numbered titles. Your Alpha mate either gets the position bc they married you, or because they are the strongest. But the Alpha-alpha is only one. And typically a female alpha, who mates would have a more Consort type mate. Same with a male really. You get the position of Alpha through mating. IF there's a stronger more DOMINANT female, she can take the title Alpha B from you. But you're still the Alpha's Mate (position.)

Submissives hold the pack together through emotional bonds. They are protected, and look after the Homefront. The pups, the bills, the gardening etc. Dominant wolves rotate watches on the lands, engage in battles, fight for dominance. A strong Beta may fight for the Alpha role, or leave to make their own pack. And those 2 packs can be allies or enemies, or neutral.

Omegas are typically viewed as the most submissive of submissives. OR ones outside of the dominance and submission dynamic. They don't feel the need to kow tow to the Alpha, but they have feelings about protecting the submissives. They are the bridge between the two classes.

Lone Wolves are those, typically dominant wolves, who either cannot handle a pack dynamic, or were kicked out. They might not fit a pack bc they are too strong, they don't feel the pack bond as strongly and can go without it. OR they are out to make a new back (Beta who leaves.) Being kicked out, could have them as a submissive or dominant. Though a submissive without a home is usually welcomed quickly. Bc every pack needs them.

So I really think that d/s aspect should be highlighted in this. A submissive wolf shouldn't be able to become the alpha after a few levels. You're born/made with dominance levels, and that should affect what you can and can't do. At least to a certain degree. A submissive wolf can still hunt, fight (if forced/they really want to), shift etc. They just don't get the added pressure. You could be a level 10 submissive wolf, who became a doctor to learn pack medicine. A mix of vet and medical dr. Or adept in tribal magic.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian

Delta, Isn't really mentioned, I kind of made it up. It sort of gives an incentive for an Alpha to step down as leader, but still be a prominent member of the pack. It's both a Step down and a Step up. Plus it works for My Sims who are meant to be werewolves. Deltas can take the lead, at any moment and have powers over the Alpha. but also stand in the background.

When the flee Europe to America, the two Young Werewolves both show qualities of leadership, and dominance, so they are are Alphas constantly battling for power. Until they settle and building their pack.

I think there should be some sort of retribution, if a Beta Leaves the pack of his/her own will. Because it was Your Alpha who bestowed the Bite on you. For the act of abandoning the pack for your own selfish endeavors, it would be treason against the pack. Punishment, would be the Alpha would constantly stalk the Beta to bite the wolf again and revoking the power, and turning the werewolf human. That is only the Alpha who bite and turned the Werewolf can also undo it.
    Oh and I think silver is what should deter both vamps and wolves. We have wolfsbane already which is weird. Some fantasy uses wolfsbane as something that actually heals wolves. Others say it's like garlic, it messes with their senses and they want to leave. It's not gonna kill them. Like iron works on Fae or fairies. And salt keep witches, and evil spirts, and most things really, out.

I think there should be the option of a pack hunt. Whether it's just your family, or the extended pack. I think pets should be able to hunt with the wolves. And that the wolves can train their pets to hunt by shifting and going with them.
    Maybe there should be something about being out in the world, transformed with out a collar on, or w/o carrying your wolfy license. Lol

Idk about having hunters that actually kill the supes. Maybe think about it like Supernatural animal control. Like "Hunters- Supernatural Patrol". Could be an offshoot of the police. They handle all incidents with rowdy supes. A vamp stalking you at night, breaking in? We'll come and plug him with a rubber-wood resin stake. It'll take him down, and he'll be in the cell to chill out for 36 hrs. And have to take Community Service classes. Out in your shifted form w/o a full moon, and no license? That's gonna be a fine for you. Rowdy teen without a license too? Time for 30hrs of Community Service, and videos on Responsible Shifting. Fairies spiking your punch? Working with the sprites to spread rumors and take apart your belongings. Time for an iron-lite cage and a stint as the glow in the lampposts.

And they only get serious when someone's really being bad. Like a crazy Big Bad NPC that they've got on their Most Wanted List. Random Lone Wolves, and pack wolves, etc, have nothing to fear from them. It's the non-law-abiding Supe sims that need to worry.

I read if a werewolf was stabbed with a Silver dagger or injured by a silver weapon they couldn't healed from the wound. While that unfortunately goes against the ratings. I was hoping Silver would act as a barrier, a locked door, they can't break through. which is why I proposed Silver Gates. to a property, not just for the beauty in grand gates to my werewolves large estate, but for practicality.

I mean, Supernatural Hunting sort of like the Police Career for humans is fine and all but, It should be more of a Hobby... a Hobby, that teens can also take part in.
    There's a Supernatural Hunting family I've created, that dates back to 1881.
    So what I want is Cross bows, Traditional Bows and Arrows, deco objects, I guess.
    Okay short History Lesson, The Dior Family, is my Magic Hunting Clan. Starting with, Amara Dior. When She was 13 her Older brother Dustin, was killed and Since then she blamed Adam Jordan, technically it was his fault. Adam Jordan, is an Alpha, Husband, and Father to his Pack, he is also Lord & Founder of my fictional City of Briarwood.
    Three Years Later, 16 Year old Amara began her efforts to seek Vengeance/Justice.
    in 1881, She and her followers Murdered the Jordan Family, or so she thought.
    Adam Jordan, along with his two of three kids, Oldest Son Bruno, and Second Oldest Daughter Isabelle, were taken by Amara.
    However, Diane, Delta, Wife and Mother, Escaped into the Forests of Briarwood with her youngest Son Caleb. Almost surviving, she was fatally wounded by Amara's right hand, Hunter Argent.

After the raid Amara set up the Briarwood Hunters Club, and Built a Lodge in the mountains of Briarwood, where she could watch on the Tides of Supernatural occurrences.

Since then Her child Kieron Dior,
    Followed by His, Chase and Cathrine Dior,
    and Chase's, Ariana Dior, have been continuing her legacy.

Under the Dior Estate, Adam Jordan Had gifted Dustin Dior for His Loyalty to him and Briarwood, Amara built a Stronghold.
    over the century and a half the Dior family has filled the Stronghold with weapons, and trophies of their hunts.

So... Now that I've explained myself.
    I know, Unfortunately we can't actually Hunt, and kill Supernaturals, however I would Like Some Updates to be made to Woodworking/Handiness
    Crafting Bows, cross bows, and Arrows.
    linked up to an Archery Skill. Sort of like Sims freeplay we can hold Target Practices and such, in addition, as you excel in archery the different qualities and styles of bows and cross bows you can make on the woodworking bench.

I don't think we would actually get a Hunting skill... even tho we mount Fish Heads and such on our walls...
    I would love Moose Head, Wolf Head, Bear Head Mounts, to decorate my Hunter Sim's walls.

What I like about Vampires is when a Daemon/Vampire dies, their Urn Looks like a trophy. So I'm hoping that may be continued.

If Ingested Wolfsbane does kill the werewolf, Hence "Wolf's Bane" unless it should be "Symbolical" It kills the wolf with in. thus "curing" the Werewolf.

Side note: Update Sage, to be burned to repel Ghosts.

I guess for decor tho, I would like Silver chains, to convey the idea, "This is where a werewolf is restrained during a full moon." or "a, or several werewolf has been restrained here at one point"
    Empty cages, to create that dungeon, that may have contained, or will contain supernatural creatures.

Because if you have Get to Work, you're right you have methods to imprison sims, against their will. However those methods won't work. against supernaturals.

But Hunting supernatural should be more of a hobby, so players like myself can create families of Hunters.
    But they should be careful when imposing "Supernatural Laws" not everyone believes in the secrecy of magical creature.
    My characters are more liberal towards magic and creatures of such nature.

So I don't think the Police Career or something like the police career, should be made for supernaturals, however if your sim was a Hunter, and had a career in the Police force then perhaps further interactions could be unlocked.

That's actually really cool. I'm gonna have to reread to get all my responses in order. But one question I had was your view of Betas. I think you were purporting it as like a gift bestowed. And that the wolves are all made. But what about the idea of Born wolves, and dominance at birth?
    Like I get the idea of being like a self-made power. And to a certain degree, I agree. Like sims can skill up in everything. So maybe there's a way to increase your inner dominance, release your limiters. But then, shouldn't you lose something else? You're essentially getting rid of your natural power state in order to become something else.

I don't know, I still believe that that kind of power shouldn't be gifted, from bite, or spell. It has to be earned, and is linked to your soul, your power at birth. An alpha isn't an alpha because of excessive powers, their pack, or the ability to turn. A lone wolf could be alpha level in dominance, and still be a lone wolf. And then become an alpha. Or well I guess an Alpha alpha gets that designation because of his pack. But it's his level of dominance that gives him that chance.

@MasonGamer also idk why but Briarwood sounds really familiar. Like something to do with magic and a tv show. If you know what I'm thinking about, telling me would help. Don't want that stuck in my head all day.

But maybe for the Hunter designation it could be on different levels.
    Like Hunters who are born into it. Like the Argents in Teen Wolf. Just as supernatural as those they hunt, but in a "super"human way. Increased reflexes, senses, agility. Like a gymnast on super juice. Something like that.

And then as an Aspiration. Like you can chose to become a Hunter. Not born into it, but it awakens a fire in their soul. Like Van Helsing. The idol of born and made hunters.

And then like a job, like I mentioned before. Kind of like the ghost hunting job in TS3. Something anyone can get into if they want.

That way you could have a family. Or a group of hunters/club who share the aspiration. Or just someone with a sense of justice who wants to police the supes.

The difference being, family hunters are more about the kill, like you like. Aspiring hunters are more like Sam and Dean. Only going after the bad guys who step out of line. Protecting innocents in all communities. Without money. And then the job of it. You get paid, it's a govt gig. You can still kick butt, and get a pension.

@MasonGamer also, I don't think leaving the Pack should get you killed. Not if it was willingly, and not you being cast out. That's very cult-like. Like join us or die. It's harsh. Especially if we're going for freedom of playing, and expression. What if you started a Pack, your first pack. And you built it up to something great. But your first Alpha had 3 sons. Two EXTREMELY Dominant sons. And one who was Beta level. The Pack can only have 1 Alpha. But the 1st two sons are too strong to even coexist. They can't even just be the alphas of their individual families. They are True Alphas. And they need the space. If they stay together, there will be descent.

And their Sire can't just pick the eldest to rule. Because either one could be wonderful leaders. The 3rd son would be the Beta already. What then?
    They all love each other, but would be driven to rip out throats.

So the second son leaves. And starts a new Pack. One in alliance with his birth pack. The 3rd son stays in the 1st pack. And the eldest becomes the Alpha of the original pack.

If you get attacked for leaving, there wouldn't be any new packs. No one could roam alone. Or join a different pack for love. Etc.

@MasonGamer also the sage updating, last thing promise (probably), it's mostly used in cleansing rituals. Like it could totally repel ghosts. But it seems more like a witchy
    (etc other spellcasters) ingredient. But idk, there's just soo many things linked to the supernatural in literature, and in the sims. Like plasma fruit. I don't even now what grow fruit could do. But maybe they'll go through it. Pick the ones that go with different disciplines of magic, and give them double power.

Like how fairies love their nectar. And so do the others.

I think that I mentioned that there would be multiple forms for wolves. But I think it was with the hybrids and not the regular wolves.

But they need multiple forms too. I actually think that it would be really easy. They already made the option for occult sims. Alien, Vampire, normal form/supe form. It could apply to all the normal life state sims. Probably not a good thing for the Elemental Supes, they are what they are by nature. It's not another form to turn into. Dryad and the like would stay the same. Genies are genies in the bottle or not.

(Oh that just have me an idea for genie bottle houses and like the treehouses I mentioned. I'll get back to that later.)

But wolves would have 3 forms. Their human form. A wolf-man form, and their full wolf form. four legged awesomeness. Honestly I'm chill without the wolf-man form. But it could be useful, pull a teen wolf to win the football game and impress your crush. You know?

Fairies should maybe have a 'disguise' form. Normal form has wings. But maybe when they want to move around the mortals unnoticed, they can hide the ears and wings. (I think I said elves would be awesome too. I think I'm gonna go into that next. I forgot about them in the elemental post.) Elves could just use a spell to hide their ears, or you know, have two forms like the fairies.

Okay time to talk about pocket dimension houses. I think that, like we have those hidden coves, there should be the option to create pocket dimension homes, that aren't entire new worlds, nor do they mess with the already made hidden worlds.

Like for dryads who live in the trees, there'd be an option to create a home in a tree. Either they make a few new worlds. Like Newcrest but with more options. So maybe 3 free-build worlds, and then two natural supernatural worlds, two or 3. Here me out, bc this will take a while.

*******************************(And maybe Elves can be added under Magic Elementals, I know they're typically more in tune with Earth. But they could exist in other elements. The respect for nature could be a trait of all elementals. They could be under/same power level as genies. And live in like biodomes. Like not a domed enclosure. But able to build homes out of the elements. And blend in with them. Work with the Sorcerers to watch over the balance, but not just of magic, of nature. Yess this, good idea. Naturally great with archery and fighting. They are The Custodians. The Enforcers. Elemental by nature, but able to cross breed with humans. And the basic supes. But not other major/medium elementals.)**************************************

Okay back to the pocket dimensions. I mean sure genies could live in a regular house like any normal old sim. But that'd be kinda boring, especially if they have bottles anyway. So they should be able to decorate their bottles and invite people in. If they live in one of the 3 free-build worlds, we could plop a bottle on, a plot. So normies could visit. But they could also travel. We could have something like that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon from sims 3 as like a mobile caravan. Maybe we could have gypsies as a human subset of the supernatural. Not like withes, etc. Just humans tapped in the Powers. Giving them someone to run to, to learn from. And an even footing, in this magical world. It'd also create the option of travelling, instead of living in one place all the time.

Dryads could place a Magic Tree, that you can build in. It could look like a beautiful tree on the outside. Knock 3 times to be let in. Inside the walls would be all wood, with the swirls. The older and stronger the tree, the stronger the dryad, and vice versa. You could even have the dryads nurture the trees for the next generation to buy/live in. Plant sims could have a sacred duty to nurture these Mother Trees.

The sirens would have their Aires (Aviaries? I think it's Aires for the supernatural bird creatures.) Their roots. Nests built in the clouds. There could be a vine, or giant rock, linking them to the plot, and the earth itself. Time for that rock climbing skill to get some use. They could have hammocks made of stars, and clouds. Glass reflecting fractals of sunlight, cold be their light. No electric bills. Full solar power. And plants grown by Moonlight.

The nymphs would have their grottos, and ponds. Jump in, or go the dry route, through a cave, and get there. Living in Calms or bubbles. With cool underwater themed furniture. And bioluminescent algae.

Mermaids would have similar homes. They could live in pods. Seawater maids could have dolphins as neighbors. Have homes in the pools of inactive volcanoes. Or in the lakes, if they're freshwater. Rest on beds of sand, or coral. And you'd need their kiss to survive in their homes. Unlike nymphs, who are powerful enough to support anyone visiting their homes. The minor/medium elementals would need to make it work.

Like how I said the wood sprites would make the best Treehouses. That could be an option for any sim. A way to live it up. Needing only Father Trees, strong trees that could support their weight. But aren't necessary to the survival of the dryads and the like.

The Elves could live in the what's it called in the rainforest, all the leaves, the upper layer? Balcony? Something something.
    Whatever the tops of the trees. Their whole world/neighborhood could be reached, CANOPY that's what it's called. Through walkways in the canopy. Climbing and swinging on vines like George of the Jungle.
    Fire Eleves could live in Caverns of an active volcano. With the lamias and dragons as their company. The lamias could live in the lavaflows. Alongside the sharp black glass (? I forget the name.)

The Water Elves can live in an underwater city. Walking alongside the mermaid coves. Like Atlantis.
    And the Air Elves can live near the Sirens, and sylphs. Slyphs living in the clouds, not a nest. All puffy. And wonderful. The Elves would live in between them. Connecting them, but maybe living separately.

Elves would have the duty of supporting whatever element they live in. The High Elves would live on the Magical Plane, where Fairies, and Genies originate.
    So maybe instead of just one new world, there should be several.

Before I get into that. The sprite types could live in mini fairy house types, in their element. Like the fairy house in TS3, they wouldn't be large, and easy to upkeep. Other sims can't get in. But they'd all be NPCs anyway. We could have Gnome Homes and Penny Pixie Parlors too. So maybe Sprite Skylights (idk I'm out of rhymes.)

Ok back to the worlds. They could make things more simple. You know how they have the separate vacation menu (that should really be available at all times to edit), they can do it like this. In the world menu, up top, there should be small tabs, right. Not large enough to be obtrusive, but not too small to notice.
    The "normal" worlds are available first up. Then next tab is "Supe" worlds. The worlds with enough room for each type of supe to roam. The vamp one would stay for Vamps, it's small and we don't have wolves yet. Then there'd be a wolf world, with a bunch of forests that are playable. And rustic/rustic chic homes for the packs. Then a Witch world, full of differing designs, for witches, wizards, mages, and druids. Next, a world of Fairies and genies. And Then 2-3 free worlds, so that we can expand.

Next are the Elemental Worlds. One for each element. The mermaids in water world, but connected to all bodies of water in Sim worlds. So a nymph or mermaid might pop up in your homemade fishing pond, as a portal. (lol). A Fire world. Earth world, that is mostly trees. An Air world. You get the idea. It's not stopping you from turning a plot in Magical Newcrest into a home for a Siren. But now there's a place full of them. The Magic World would just look like Pink/Purple Stars and Space. And 2-3 free worlds again.

Finally the vacation worlds. We should be able to get vacation homes in any world. But we should also get vacations that the different types of sims could enjoy. Like a "Lodge" world for Wolves. Atlantis, so and meet your water folk.
    A Magic Academy, too get your Harry Potter on.

Honestly, magical school should be an option anyway. Esp with supe kids. And it should have 2 versions, playable and nonplayable. Like university. It should be an option for every level. You could go and train to learn more about your powers, and level up. Learn how to work with your powers and puberty.

Anyway back to vacation spots. Maybe a Magic Kingdom, like Disney world or something. Something that lets you, you know, go visit a resort with options. Someone posted a really cool thread about amusement parks. An amusement world would be epic.
    Using this system with the worlds would make things so much easier. And giving us more school options, like playable magic/non-magic boarding schools. High Schools. Universities. Elementary schools. Daycares. Etc. Would give us more options for jobs and play.

You could really see what you get. And you don't have to kick sims out all the time, if your world gets too big. You can have multiple Newcrest like worlds. Worlds made for the magic system.

And this way it's not just, oh my sims a werewolf, and an accountant. It's my sim is a werewolf, and teaches basic spell casting 101.
    We could have new townies. Townies with fins. And we could have cool homes. PlantSims could live in arboreal flower-covered greenhouses. And be an integral part. Plus making these pocket dimensions, and other worlds, could expand things that we only have in game as pop-up stories.
    Like having an actual alien world, to go to however you want. So you know where the mpreg babies get sent back to. Maybe have 2-3 alien worlds. In a whole 'nother "Interstellar" worlds tab. This way things can grow. Honestly, we could have more room to grow. So much easier. They could release the supernatural in two packs. And an alien travels expansion as a game pack. This way, they can't say that it's too much to do.
    And we could have a really awesome game.

And hopefully zombies are optional, and can be configured just like full moon effects/moon phases. I'm not a fan of zombies in my garden, destroying everything, if I don't have a fence. Or of being attacked. Not my fav.
    Supes and pets together
    But also horses. Like can I have a working Zoo/ Wildlife preserve. Oh we could go on safari for vacations. Like more exotic animals that aren't necessarily pets

Or that only supernatural sims (and their family by extension) could tame. A werewolf could have a pet wolf or mountain lion. Different shapeshifters could work with this.

Dragon shifters could have pet drakes or wvyrns.
    Mermaids could have pet sharks. And cousins who are dolphins.

I've gotta add these to my want lists. 🤔

With the new game pack as Realms of Magic I reeeeeeaaaallllyyyyy hope that they pull from the community's posts on supes to make it. I also like that they did include and occult life switch, coming with mermaids.