Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

remodelled world/s?

tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
does anyone know any saved games available to download (ts4) that have all/most of the worlds remodelled? i dont mind if there are sims or not (if there are, i'll probably delete them lol). thank you!!
(also since they would probably be from mts or something i put it in mods, but idk if thats ok.)
MAFIA STATS
Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Lana's CC finds has a Worlds section that may interest you: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4worlds
  • tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Lana's CC finds has a Worlds section that may interest you: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4worlds

thank you!!
    MAFIA STATS
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    How does downloading someone elses saved worlds work? I know some youtubers that have done it in their lets plays but I cant wrap my head around it
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    How does downloading someone elses saved worlds work? I know some youtubers that have done it in their lets plays but I cant wrap my head around it

you download the save and put the file into your saves in your files. when you load up your game, click 'load save' (i think it says that lol) and the save will be there, alongside any of your other saved games.
    MAFIA STATS
    tribbo wrote: »

you download the save and put the file into your saves in your files. when you load up your game, click 'load save' (i think it says that lol) and the save will be there, alongside any of your other saved games.

Ahhhhhhhh - might have to give this a go - obviously once you download it you drop it into your sims 4 thing.. in the mods folder?

"wahoo" - aquaman

Ahhhhhhhh - might have to give this a go - obviously once you download it you drop it into your sims 4 thing.. in the mods folder?

no, the saves folder!
    MAFIA STATS

no, the saves folder!

Why thank you!!

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I just want to add that Jenba's are some of my favorites, they're listed on Lana's site linked above.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    I just want to add that Jenba's are some of my favorites, they're listed on Lana's site linked above.

I'll check hers out later. Thank you!!
    MAFIA STATS