Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

1555657585961...Next

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Aww. Well you do what's best for you, Twiddle. I had fun anyway :)
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Oh, Twiddle. That's a shame. When you have time, Moira and I will be here waiting for you. Work is important, though, because it gives you money.

I hope it's fun work, something you enjoy. <3
    kittymeow wrote: »
    If you need to cancel then that's fine. You come first. :)

Thank you all! :heart:

I'm working on re-writing the ending of Ep 5 atm so that it can include what I need it to and something that wraps it all up.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I know how to finish it....

"And then the villain killed everyone. The end."

:D If only it were that simple Kitty, If I was less caring about the story I would totally do that, I know it would just bug me for ages if I did though.

I just wanted to make sure that you all knew, When I say "Cancelling" I don't mean that I'm just gonna abandon this and let it collect dust while remaining unfinished, It was my intention to finish this ep anyway regardless of if I had time to continue or not.

What I mean by cancelling is that instead of continuing (As I had planned until only 2-3 were left) I would just end it at this ep instead.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Instead of outright cancelling you can "finish" it instead with a short summary. :p Like just a paragraph or something. That way you can say you finished it rather than feeling like you quit.
    Heck, even a sentence is fine. Just ANYTHING to wrap it up and give everyone closure. :) you could be like "A giant meteor struck the house killing everyone. THE END" XD

See I'm in a dilemma, I want to finish it and I want to continue (I've worked out most of the story already) It just takes so long to do what I wanted, After all the effort I'd put into writing it I'd feel like It would be a bit of a let down to finish it like that. :D

You're definitely right, been there done that myself. It's such a dilemma. And it's hard (if not impossible) to find a compromise.
    twiddle3 wrote: »

What I mean by cancelling is that instead of continuing (As I had planned until only 2-3 were left) I would just end it at this ep instead.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Seems like the best solution. I wonder how you'll end it though. :o
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Shame to read that this'll be finished prematurely, but if it's for the best then it'll be for the best.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

"S/he was so ugly that everyone died."
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

"S/he was so ugly that everyone died."

S(he) so ugly even Medusa turned to stone!