Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Fashion Plate ♥ Modelling Comp ♥ Finals Done & Closed ♥

TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
hHS3rJw.png
♥Welcome To Fashion Plate / Cycle 1♥
♥In This comp it will be all about FASHION and the different GENRE'S Of Fashion♥
♥There will be a couple of rounds with FACE SHOTS ONLY-- The dynamics of these rounds will be based upon different types of fashion with makeup and or accessories♥
♥This will be a very laid back and fun comp♥
SIGS Will Be Given To All Placers In Semi-Final & Final & If You Would Like A SIG For Participation Just Let Me Know♥
Open concept to backgrounds - Your choice - Leaving it to your own creativity and style♥
♥In the Assignments I will have examples of fashion for each round - Mind you Google can be your best friend :):)
♥Sims 3 Or 4 Are Invited♥
YA To Adult/ Male Or Female
♥IF you have ANY Questions at ALL.... Just Ask Me Here Please Hashtag Me, Thanks Or You May PM Me At Anytime!♥
♥I Hope I Have Explained This Comp Well Enough If Not Just Ask....♥

♥♥♥UPDATE: DUE TO HAVING SO MANY PARTICIPANTS THERE WILL BE / SADLY / ELIMINATIONS ROUNDS SO WITH THAT THERE WILL BE A SEMI-FINAL AND A FINAL ROUND♥♥♥

♥♥♥APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Full Body ( On Transparency ) Please -- Standing -- Casual / Jeans / Skirt / Pants With T-Shirt Preferred And Thank YOU -- APPLICATIONS Are Due SEPT 5th -- IF You Need A Bit Longer Let Me Know♥♥♥

♥There Must Be Rules♥

The Usual Rules Apply To This Comp

♥No photo-skinning or face plastering♥
♥Drawn Hair is OK♥
♥Only CC clothing OR Maxis Match / Maxis Made / NO Drawn In Clothing Unless Called For But In This Comp That Won't Be The Case♥
♥Google Accessories May Be Used♥
♥In-Game Or Edited Backgrounds Are Allowed♥
♥Extensions Are Allowed ( No More Than 2 Days ) Unless There Is An Emergency!♥
♥Each Round will last Up to 7 days - Depending On How Fast Submissions Are In♥
♥If You Would Like To Have 1 Edit Before Judging Just Let Me Know ( As I Like This Rule -We All Make Mistakes And Would Like To Possibly Adjust)♥
♥Please Check In After Each Judging, Thanks♥
♥You Cannot Adjust Any Genetics BUT You May Change Hair Color / Styling♥

♥♥♥ Eye Color / Face Mask CAN Be Changed / Contacts ETC ♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Judging Rubric♥♥♥♥♥♥
0/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
0/10 Overall Creativity
Total = 20

♥♥♥♥♥♥Bonus Points♥♥♥♥♥♥
Best Styling -- +2 -- This Will Go To ONLY 1 Participant -- Decided By All The Judging Panel

Quality -- +2
♥UPDATE -- Early Bonus Is Now Not An Option BEING It Does Interfere With IRL -- I Think This Is Fair After Discussions -- Thanks For Understanding IF You Want To Contact Me About The Change Please PM Me And Thanks♥

♥Reserves♥

@Jendowoz0612 ♥ With Lyndsey
@MyFavoritedesign ♥ With Leann
@gardenGothic ♥ With Rosaline
@jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
@kyky ♥ With Nami

Post edited by TEXASTWANGTONYA on

Comments

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited December 2018
    <3<3<3 Final Round - Color Pop <3<3<3
    WvV3qDr.png

edited September 2018
    Judges
    6Qvis7S.png
    ♥Thanks Lovely Judges♥

@wbombje
    @kittymeow
    @MizoreYukii
    @Penguinwa101
    edited September 2018
    ♥Fashion Plate Model's♥
    yKlRMXQ.png
    edited December 2018
    SUBMISSIONS
    Pop Of Color
    MyFavoriteDesign
    3ibVHKa.jpg
    Jen
    safA2QX.jpg
    Jaunty
    mmMp5hc.png
    Gardengothic
    fRJbyXx.png
    kyky
    jtNe1Ud.png
    edited December 2018
    Finals - Color Pop
    <3 Fantastic Job - Congrats To The Winner & Placers Check Under The Spoiler <3
    Ko6R63Q.png
    ZEG4Vog.png

Scores And Feedback
    Erin - MyFavoritedesign With Leann
    9/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
    8/10 Overall Creativity
    Bonus Points: Quality +2
    Total = 19

I love how beautifully edited this is! Leann looks great and I love her outfit. I wish that there was a little bit bolder of a color pop. Overall, amazing entry :)!

Jendowoz0612 With Lyndsey
    9.5/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 20.5
    I love how you made the primary colors pop! It was a very creative choice. I think that maybe you made too many things colorful. I feel that her eyeshadow would have been better left in black and white. Awesome picture!

jaunty With KayLeigh
    8.5/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
    8.5/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 19
    KayLeigh looks very classy and amazing. I like that you also went with more than one color. I do wish that you had maybe brightened the colors a little bit. They were a bit too subtle. Really nice job this round, though :).

gardenGothic With Rosaline
    9/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 19.5
    Great job this round. It's great to see your editing and backgrounds are getting much better! Lovely picture and model. I do wish that you had used filters to make the colors pop a little more, but overall great entry!

kyky With Nami
    10/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
    10/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 20

Amazingly creative and beautiful entry this round! I love your creativity. I like how you went with a different color and the addition of the bees. I do think that the editing looks a bit rushed this round. The bees, honey, and lace could have been blended in a little better. This was one of my faves this round :)

Mizzie - kyky With Nami
    10/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 20
    Wow, what an amazing idea! This was extremely creative and fit the theme perfectly, plus you used a unique color that doesn't stand out and look odd. It looks natural almost. Also, you did a proper black/white and didn't just slap on a filter. You added depth and I'm impressed! The editing is messy in some areas though, especially with the lace. Fabulous finale overall!

MyFavoritedesign With Leann
    Total = 19.5
    Man, I LOVE the color you chose to pop! It looks fantastic and pops really nicely. I just wish she had a bit more depth/contrast to match the background better, but overall fantastic job!

7.5/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
    Total = 16
    Wow, she certainly is bright and sunny! I love that she looks so proud of her colors, and its creative that you used such unique colors. The problem is that there's too much color. In color pop you want to pick one or two colors and make it your central theme, and you also want to only do 1 or 2 pops. The bigger the items are too, like clothes, the less you want to do. The B&W filter is weak too and needs more contrast to give it depth and help the yellow pop better. Also, there are some spots where there is visible color, mostly her skin and some in the hair. Overall you did a great job though!

jaunty With KayLeigh
    8/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
    9/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 19
    I love that she looks like she's at a party, caught by a photographer. The colors were also nice, and her styling looks great (I love that hair)! A few too many color pop choices though, and the B&W filter is a bit weak and needs more contrast and depth, which will help the colors pop more. Lovely photo overall!

9/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 19.5
    Ohhh look at you stepping it up this round! Fantastic pose choice and I love her styling! You also did a great job choosing a background this round, and you did a wonderful job on adding in the pop. It's seamless! A few too many color pop choices though, but it looks good overall. She also needs a brightness/contrast filter to make those colors pop better, but awesome work!

Tonya - MyFavoritedesign With Leann
    9.5/10 Was The Fashion Genre Represented
    Total = 20

This Is Beautiful! Leann Looks Stunning! Loving The Pops Of Colors.... And Your Black & White Background Is Very Well Executed! Loving This Pose .. Wish You Would Of Gone With A Bit More Color Pops Though..... Overall Stunning!

Total = 19

Lyndsey Looks Beautiful! I Love The Styling You Chose So Bright & Fun! Very Creative With All The Color Pops! I Feel Her Makeup Isn't Cohesive With The Other Color Pops Especially Her Eye Makeup I Wish You Would Of Chose A Background That Wasn't So Pixelated...It's Gorgeous But Low Quality.... So Couldn't Give You The Bonus For Quality :( But This Is Stunning ... Wonderful Work!

jaunty With KayLeigh
    9/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 18

KayLeigh Looks Gorgeous- I Love The Gown ( I Have It Too ) LOL I Think You Went A Bit Too "Subtle" With The Color Pops Though.... They Would Of Stood Out More With More "Vivid Colors" I Think You Did Well With The Background ( Black & White ) But If It Would Of Been More Dark ... She Would Of Popped More...... Beautiful Work!

Total = 21

Rosaline Looks Gorgeous! I LOVE THIS! It's Cohesive In A Way That Your EYE Is Completely On HER! My Favorite This Round .... I Do Wish You Would Of Brightened Her Up More So She Would Of Stood Out More BUT -- Fantastic Work HUN!

kyky With Nami
    9/10 Overall Creativity
    Total = 19

Nami IS Stunning! Your Creativity Is Amazing! Love The Honey Dripping! I Do Think You Could Of Blended The Bees More.... As They Stand Out... The Veil Was SO Creative Too....... What A Gorgeous Edit Darling!!!
    Here Are All Of Your Sigs -- I Hope You Like Them
    Sig For Overall Winner - Congratulations
    wD4V1Tf.png
    Sigs For Finals Placement & All Of YOU!
    2lhYGK2.png
    7kP98Fx.png
    nbqNob6.png
    r6YBbFx.png
    WpPW03I.png

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Sign me up, @TEXASTWANGTONYA. <3

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Did you post the tag list normally in the modeling thread, or did you edit your post and then add the tag? Editing a post and then adding a tag doesn't work. Has to be a new post in order for the tag to work!

Also, what's the scoring rubric? I haven't decided what I'll do yet, lol.
    Thanks JEN....... Welcome To My 2nd Comp!!!!!! @Jendowoz0612 So Excited!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

@MizoreYukii Scoring Will Be The Same As JEN Uses......... She Has Taught Me How To Do Scoring..... Using Excel ......... Hope That Makes Sense????? :):):)

OK So Tagging? I Am Confused What You Mean Darling? <3<3<3
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited August 2018
    She means I think that since you put the tag list up so long ago you may want to put it up again to alert people, but you'd have to put it in a new post; editing the first post won't alert the tag list. So just like comment it here and it'll throw up a notification for peeps.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    Mizzie is saying did you copy/paste the tag list directly from the "official" one of hers or from here on your comp post above. I think, Tonya. Because copy/pasting from the comment boxes don't always work.

OHHHHHHHHHH OK Thanks @Vanadis I Just Made This........ So Tag List Is Not Old.......... But I Will Do It Separately THANKS <3<3<3
    edited August 2018
    OHHHHHHHH I Copied From Her List...........On The Modelling Comp Directory........ @Jendowoz0612 Yesterday
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    No, Miz is saying..

Say you write a post and forget to put the tag list, so you edit the tag list in that post. It won't work, it doesn't mention the people. You have to make a new post to post the tag list.

Hope this makes sense. :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah that works. :D

I'll think about it, I'm wanting a break but also wanting to edit ahhh!
    OHHHHHHH OK .......... Sophie Thankssssss Gotcha!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyy Hope You Join Darling!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3@kittymeow
    edited August 2018
    <3<3<3 Anyone Wanting To Judge Let Me Know....... I Am Wanting At Least 2 Plus Myself Or MORE Thanks <3<3<3
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I'm in, like always. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Wooo -- Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!! So Happy Your Joining Angela!!!! @MyFavoritedesign <3<3<3
    @aussiekarima --- It's Here If You Can't Find It Darling! If Your Interested......... HOPE YOU Join......... CUZ YOU RAWK !!! <3<3<3
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Examples just for a guidance are good. <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Yes I agree, just for guidance. <3

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    @aussiekarima --- It's Here If You Can't Find It Darling! If Your Interested......... HOPE YOU Join......... CUZ YOU RAWK !!! <3<3<3

~ Thanks :* I think, I can join, as The Top Four is finishing! If so I am in! And thank you for the invite! ♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

So glad you are joining. We can actually compete together for a change, @aussiekarima <3<3