Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things we want in sims 4?

Comments

• Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I want story progression and more UNIQUE expansions/game packs. I'm sorta tired of them releasing the same expansions with every iteration in the series..
  • KaptainCadenKaptainCaden Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like landings for stairs because my house has a U-shaped staircase. The foundation trick does not really work with the design of my house and the stacking floor trick makes my tiny bedroom look like a room in a penthouse. An L-Shape wouldn't work either because that would create a staircase going outside. I see how on the other sims games they have mods for it, but there are no mods like it in the Sims 4. I feel like this would also be a problem to a lot of others, too. I think this should either be an update or a new mod.
  • Lassie26Lassie26 Posts: 26 Member
    I would like landings for stairs because my house has a U-shaped staircase. The foundation trick does not really work with the design of my house and the stacking floor trick makes my tiny bedroom look like a room in a penthouse. An L-Shape wouldn't work either because that would create a staircase going outside. I see how on the other sims games they have mods for it, but there are no mods like it in the Sims 4. I feel like this would also be a problem to a lot of others, too. I think this should either be an update or a new mod.

Didn't they have spiral staircases in previous Sims games? I think something like that would be nice, because it would take up less space.
  • WhooshWhoosh Posts: 2 New Member
    I think it'd be cool if you could make certain floors of your house shops and others residential.
  • CaileyMillerCaileyMiller Posts: 10 New Member
    I think it would be cool to add another age. Like pre-teen. They’re in that awkward stage, bodies are changing, they’re developing feelings for the girl/boy next door they grew up with. They’re getting more involved with school activities like sports, music, drama, etc. more concerned about pop idols than toys but they can still play with them if they want to. They’re able to develop skills that children can’t. Ie: fitness, writing, guitar, painting. That preteen age is that age where kids discover what they really like doing hobby wise. Awkward school dances! For both teen and pre-teens. I think that’s what I miss the most in the sims 4 from the sims 3. Kids being active in school. Having clubs and school events like school dances.
    I would also love to have a Hollywood-like expansion. Acting careers for both film and theatre. Singing career that lets you pick your music style. Celebrity status, paparazzi. You can create a band and get famous with them, it doesn’t have to be a solo career. Add in drum sets and bass guitars to create a full band. Maybe the acting career is also open to all ages. For children and teens they would spend maybe 4 hours a day on the weekends performing in commercials or the hot new kids show they’re in. Teens could also join the singing career. i think sims 3 showtime was my favorite expansion and I really miss having my sim chase her acting and singing dreams
    In addition to a Hollywood expansion photographer sims could also become paparazzi?
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Like everything from the previous series just made to cater to Sims 4... Just saying
    WbUrFQm.png
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    More bed interactions like relax daydream cuddle kiss, more dance types including couple dances. More romance interactions, more occults. Combined community lots like a cafe and restaurant in a park.Getting an additional house and finally fear emotion because getting the tense/embarrassed buff just don't fit it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Quel05Quel05 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see more modern families. Sims acknowledging their step-parents, step-grandparents, etc.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Aside from more interactive careers such as Actor, Model, Professor, Hairstylist with a working salon which would all be great.
    Btw, while I like the new hairstyles added with this recent patch, I really wish the game dev. would please add LONGER HAIR options in CAS. Especially, when I am trying to create a Sim that looks like a celebrity with much longer hair, it would be great to attain the entire look instead of using a different type of hairstyle that is not nearly the same.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Emily2739Emily2739 Posts: 1 New Member
    What I think would be great in an upcoming update would be the option in create-a-sim would be the ability to change your sims height.

Another thing in CAS would be more religious attire like Muslim hijabs, or Jewish kippahs and prayer shawls.

I think it would also be really cool to be able to put jackets over shirts kind of as another clothing category.

Also more long sleeved, long dresses.

Also adding body hair for male sims would make more unique sims.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited August 2018
    As much as I would love to see more content, I would rather them focus on ironing out some of these major bugs first. After that, I would like to see a beach vacation world or probably a university expansion.
  • JKaorinJKaorin Posts: 30 Member
    I would like an upright piano, different varieties of stairs, more hairstyles, a university expansion (how can we live in a world without college??), and more options to create worlds with a decades-like feel. There's so much more though but not enough time to list it all. :)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I want more freedom with foundations. In Sims 3 there is a lot of cool houses that uses different styles of foundations that I can't replicate in sims 4. In SIms 2... It is absurd what we could do. We could stack foundations on top of eachother. aaaaa
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Aside from more interactive careers such as Actor, Model, Professor, Hairstylist with a working salon which would all be great.
    Btw, while I like the new hairstyles added with this recent patch, I really wish the game dev. would please add LONGER HAIR options in CAS. Especially, when I am trying to create a Sim that looks like a celebrity with much longer hair, it would be great to attain the entire look instead of using a different type of hairstyle that is not nearly the same.

If they had released it months ago I would have been very happy, because one of the curly hair is exactly as mine was. I want to see them add a longer curl, mine is half-neck down. And ultraviolet. But i know they are not going to add a new haircolor, so... i am satisfied if they add only the hair. haha
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want bunkbeds, and there's already the animation.
    HVunn6F.png
    Lu4ERme.gif
    rjssim wrote: »
    As much as I would love to see more content, I would rather them focus on ironing out some of these major bugs first. After that, I would like to see a beach vacation world or probably a university expansion.

I like the beach idea. For some reason, I thought for a second they were going to add some kind of Carribean beach spot to go along with the patch items. Especially, as they live streamed it like it was going to be a huge thing.

As far as bugs, I don't think they will ever iron out most of the major bugs. For ex. they still haven't repaired the CL street gallery bug. Which was major for my Sims since most of them paint. It finally works at one of the festivals but no where else including yard sales. Its been broke since a C&D patch in November of last year. Go figure.
  • darkp76darkp76 Posts: 1 New Member
    Better fence choices, I miss the bamboo fences. More arches ,spiral staircases lots more build-mode options
  • DoopsSoupDoopsSoup Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello Sims person moderator or whatever you are anyways I have a great idea for a Sims 4 expansion pack a superhero expansion pack where your sim can go out in a costume you make for them and you can choose between like Batman and have gadgets of course to choose this route the more money equals better gadgets and you could also choose different powers like superspeed superstrength and stuff and your character could fight better depending on powers money strength and training what do you guys think could you possibly think about adding it if not then that's fine but I bet it would boost your sales a bunch trust me, I talked with my fam and friends who like sims but can't afford but they said they would buy it if it had something like that anyways it was just an idea HOPE YOU CONSIDER IT

---Tristen Lawson/DoopsSoup
    DoopsSoup wrote: »
    Hello Sims person moderator or whatever you are anyways I have a great idea for a Sims 4 expansion pack a superhero expansion pack where your sim can go out in a costume you make for them and you can choose between like Batman and have gadgets of course to choose this route the more money equals better gadgets and you could also choose different powers like superspeed superstrength and stuff and your character could fight better depending on powers money strength and training what do you guys think could you possibly think about adding it if not then that's fine but I bet it would boost your sales a bunch trust me, I talked with my fam and friends who like sims but can't afford but they said they would buy it if it had something like that anyways it was just an idea HOPE YOU CONSIDER IT

---Tristen Lawson/DoopsSoup

That sounds similar to the existing Vampire Pack in which they have various powers as well.
  • valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    I'd love to have more jobs (I have tons of Costum Careers, right now in TS4 there's not a lot of choiches), more animals (HORSES, rabbits and birds), CAW tool, more colors options for hairs, eyes and skins, new interactions, new dances, hobbies, sports and something new that we never seen in other The Sims titles.

It'd be cool to have more occult sims, I don't really use them a lot in TS4, just because there are only vampires and aliens.
  • SimsIsLife454SimsIsLife454 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see cars make a comeback and we need University!!! It would also be really cool if we got something similar to The Sims 3 Into The Future.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd like for babies to not be objects anymore, more after school activities for kids and teens, and more careers for adults.
  • NoName123NoName123 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, new to the boards. I would like some more story progression and for sims to be socially aware in groups. I can have a sim flirt with one sim in a group while insulting another, and even if the other sims are friends they're completely oblivious to what's happening to the other. On that note, it would be great to have a loyalty trait. A competitive trait would also be kind of cool. I would also love it if there were some more dynamic interactions for those with the evil aspiration; there really isn't much to do that's different from the mean trait. It would be cool even if it was something cartoonish like steal candy from a baby, tie someone to a rocket, etc..