Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first attempt at BJork..tell me what you think!

Alright so I made Bjork this time, I feel pretty good about it, I spent hours upon hours on it. Let me know what you think. It's a picture bomb kind of, Bjork likes to take pics so I figured I'd do her just.

Close up without CC xrbWOpU.jpg
This is a close up 8CEgPNP.jpg
Side View(I find making the side profile first is the most important on celebrity sims ONGUzhs.jpg
Head ShotsRnVHXQs.jpg9WgyF4g.jpguxuD1Rs.jpgAPJTCWb.jpgni168T5.jpgOWXFS7T.jpgaJ3Dv6p.jpgPNP6k2H.jpgy5TkE1d.jpgEVPBZG0.jpgwjnOeA8.jpgciPQhNc.jpgaQAST4u.jpgqDpJeCQ.jpg
Full Body Stuff67MDnpX.jpg13sB3IZ.jpghCrsrdH.jpgSAczPXc.jpgCZyNMn2.jpgzWVUPyy.jpgW4rzbPa.jpgdcAbzWv.jpg0Xr1uT6.jpgIcFV4Ef.jpgxwbkrW1.jpg

This is a few I did with a pink hair color. Although I feel it didn't look as much like her, even though I didn't change anything, I liked the pictures.
p7yU28N.jpgrKEndQn.jpgLDHOXyp.jpg
Full BodyCfzWJN6.jpgxwi6UOv.jpgOXV8yt9.jpgFjpIXnB.jpguYVxFMu.jpgc6n2qpl.jpg

I feel pretty good about my first attempt. Even if it doesn't totally look like Bjork, this is ABSOLUTELY my new favorite sim and she is about to go into my game as my new girl in the neighborhood, will definitely be a musician.

I did upload her to the gallery if anyone is interested and even without all of my CC she does look really good. This is more the younger Bjork I was going for, hope you like her.

You can find her in Gallery under Bjork(with cc clicked) or under my origin ID TheVagenius.

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited October 2015
    Ég elska algerlega það!! <3

I've never seen anyone attempt to make her before. You have her profile right on point! Especially with the eyes & cheekbones, well done! :star:
    I've been listening to her new Vulcinura album. Love it so much, I'm definitely downloading her :star:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    edited October 2015
    Well the skintone I use in this is probably the most important and I'm not sure exactly which one it is but in my game it says S Skin F by S-Club, which you can find on TSR. I'm really not sure which one it is because I have all of their skins but that's kind of the key to this sim.

I spent 10+ hours on this sim, which I do on all of my sims. I am obsessively a perfectionist. I won't post a picture of a sim on here unless I spend at least 10-20 hours perfecting it. I have like 77 sims I'd like to share but the gallery just isn't the place for me, I'd like to make my own blog. Idk though I may or may not, I'll post more pics though, probably start my own mega post here. If people look they do, if not then oh well, I'd like to at least share all my hard work.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Your simversion of Bjork reflects her very well! :) She looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have been able to reflect her eyes very well.
    It is a very nice simversion of her.
    I checked the Gallery & under your ID but I can't find her :/
    @Esine Did you have the cc option clicked? I don't think they show any of my cc sims on the gallery on the website, just in game.
    Ooooooh! No I didn't tick CC on :D Thanks :star:
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    That is the most gorgeous sim I have seen in a while.
    You should set up a showcase thread or a blog, id love to see your other creations!
    ALxIrdc.gif
    Finally got her. Absolutely lovely <3

tumblr_nwos4l5njE1ti36pdo1_500.png
    tumblr_nwos4x1F8X1ti36pdo1_400.png

• psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    Looks just like her! Good job!
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • JessiebrumJessiebrum Posts: 21 Member
    hey it's awesome!!!
    I made one too, without cps, but i cant post picture yer hhahaha
    but congratulations!
  • CP_5CP_5 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've checked the cc and I still can't find the sim, can you help me?
  • shitpostnavalshitpostnaval Posts: 1 New Member
    wowww could you upload a non-cc version? you did her so good
    wowww could you upload a non-cc version? you did her so good

It should still be up, I never took it down. Maybe try to click custom content on when looking for her. I'm not in game so I can't reupload it right now. I don't plan on playing for a few days either. I'd hop on real quick if it was easy but it takes about 45 minutes for my game to load up because I have like 45gb of mods and cc. Have stuff to do on my pc right now so I can't load the game up. I think even if you dl the cc one, none of it will transfer with her. She will look how she looks in the first picture I have posted.