Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

Comments

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited August 2018
    Love the way the landscape is reflected in the water <3

Edited for auto text which isn't fully awake yet.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    Yay! New world! I came back to the Sims just in time in seems! The pictures look absolutely amazing so far. I will be playing around in Legacy Island 3 while I wait for this beauty. ; )
    edited August 2018
    I love the way you compose your landscapes <3 The mountain reminds me of the Coolin range on the Isle of Skye particularly with the closeness of the water. Rather rugged but beautiful.

Edited for autotext. If anyone knows the way to switch off a samsung tablet autotext please pm me otherwise it will have to be rehomed.
    Post edited by Bettyboop55 on
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited August 2018
    Aww I wish to understand CAW , you are so talented with worlds.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @SPARKY1922 .... hope this works to get you here to @Rflong7 ‘s awesome new world thread. (I’m away from my laptop at the moment and can only use my phone)

I am sooo excited to watch another beautiful Rflong7 world being ‘born’ !!! :D<3 x
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Hidehi

Thank you so much for alerting me to this thread I have bookmarked it now so I can keep coming back, these initial pictures are so beautiful and like you I love watching Rflong7's worlds being created :)
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Time to pack my world away and wait for this one XD

Seriously, it's beyond gorgeous! The mountains! I'm in love!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Rflong7 -It's looking great so far.I love Glenvale County and the empty Beach City looks great for a new game.I've got to get back to work on my quick project and get it tested.I releaded Logan without the lots and just place them in the game like I do in Evermore Falls which is a legacy town.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I'm really liking this! The cliffs/lake area with the forest is my favorite part so far, but it's all great.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Thanks! @suzses :mrgreen:
  • DestrxDestrx Posts: 49 Member
    This is so beautiful. I also appreciate the cliff side, but the way you composed the foliage and the rivers are also equally grand. I'm inspired. <3
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    Incredible! I'm like dancing in my chair because of how anxious I am for this new world.
    Hi @Rflong7

City edge view with that stunning mountain backdrop is so totally awesome, I really love the way you have designed the lakes, swamps and other water inlets as they look so naturally connected to each other around the world. That last pic with a view from the port area (I assume-) all the way up that lush looking valley with varied mountain backdrops in different color contrasts is just so breathtaking :)
    Thanks so much! @Destrx @PurpleRoses @SPARKY1922 :mrgreen::cookie:
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Omg I'm so jealous of your incredible talent @Rflong7 The world looks stunning, I can't wait for the finished product!! <3
    Beautiful <3

Sim enim est vita
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    The farming area really is beautiful. Love your little grove of colorful trees.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    @Rflong7

The farming area looks gorgeous there are definitely going to be horses in this world map for me and glad to hear there are some large lots because I like my horse families to have huge farm lots with animals/tractors etc when I am specifically playing that theme :)

Just look at those aerial views I simply cannot get enough of those multicolor mountains they look stunning from every angle..

I will defo be sending my sim camping at the old mines if it is reachable?

Thanks so much for the kind words and Encouragement. :mrgreen:@Bettyboop55 @suzes @SPARKY1922

Yes, the mine area is accessible. I'll remember to have a lot there for camping. :cookie:

• Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Wow! This world is shaping up beautifully!
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    It's very beautiful. The way you painted the desert cliffs looks very realistic.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey Rflong! It's been a long time. I love the new worlds you made and I can't wait to download this one. (when it's done of course :) )
    Like always your worlds are beautiful and very playable!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top