Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    (I'm going to go to sleep now. See you in the morning. :))
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

(gn)
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

(Good night :) )
    (Hello! Anyone want to rp? :))
    edited August 2018
    (Sure :))

(Okay! :blush:)

Sorrel: *outside, trying to hold back her scream, but Whisper is nearby*
    Lyoufln wrote: »

(Okay! :blush)

(Ohhhhhh)

Caleb: *Marches Outside, grabs whisper and puts him back inside the den. Locks it again* I thought I told you to stay there! *Walks back to Sorrel* Sorry about that.

(Ohhhhhh)

Caleb: *Marches Outside, grabs whisper and puts him back inside the den. Locks it again* I thought I told you to stay there! *Walks back to Sorrel* Sorry about that.

Sorrel: "I-it's okay." *stands up, patting Fen's back* "I uh...got attacked by a dog when I was a kid. It's the jumpy ones I get scared of."

(Ohhhhhh)

Sorrel: "I-it's okay." *stands up, patting Fen's back* "I uh...got attacked by a dog when I was a kid. It's the jumpy ones I get scared of."

Caleb: Oh, yes, Whisper is way too jumpy. Trying to teach him to not do that, sorry.

(Ohhhhhh)

Caleb: Oh, yes, Whisper is way too jumpy. Trying to teach him to not do that, sorry.

Sorrel: "It's alright. Guess we should head inside?"

(Ohhhhhh)

Caleb: Yeah. *Walks back inside. The others are still sitting on the couches*

(Ohhhhhh)

Sorrel: *rejoins Nasim*
    Nasim: "So uh..." *trying to think of something to talk about*

(Ohhhhhh)

Henry: *Squirms as Caleb sits beside him*
    Jonathon: *Checks watch* Oh my, wedding in one and a half hours.
    edited August 2018

(Ohhhhhh)

Sorrel: "Really?!? We need to get back and get dressed."
    Nasim: "Yeah. We found some clothes that'll fit us in our room this morning. Strangely enough...they all have a tinge of pink in them?" *we all know who that was... ;) *

(Ohhhhhh)

Nasim: "Yeah. We found some clothes that'll fit us in our room this morning. Strangely enough...they all have a tinge of pink in them?" *we all know who that was... ;) *

Henry: Okay. *Stands up* Uhm... *to dad* can you uh drive the others home? I can't Uhm because obviously Uhm...
    Caleb: *reluctant* Ill drive them, but I'm not marching up to that door.
    Henry: Uhm okay.

(Jonathon has an injury which means he can't drive for the time being XD)

(Ohhhhhh)

Henry: Okay. *Stands up* Uhm... *to dad* can you uh drive the others home? I can't Uhm because obviously Uhm...

(Poor Jonathan!)

Nasim: "Thank you, sir." *stands up, then looks to Jonathan* "And thank you for the tea." *smiles*
    Sorrel: "Yes, thanks for having us." *stands up too, then looks to Henry* "We'll see you soon."

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

Nasim: "Thank you, sir." *stands up, then looks to Jonathan* "And thank you for the tea." *smiles*
    Sorrel: "Yes, thanks for having us." *stands up too, then looks to Henry* "We'll see you soon."

Henry: Okay. *watches them leave*
    Caleb: *Heads to the garage*

edited August 2018

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

*Sorrel and Nasim follow [with Fen of course]*

*I assume @Shadyboop and @citysimmer 's characters go back to the castle too?*

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

(I think so)

Caleb: *Gets into the driver's seat and waits for everyone else to do the same*

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

(I think so)

*Sorrel, Nasim, and Fennel get in, along with everyone else*

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

(I think so)

Caleb: *Drives off. Doesn't say a word*

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

(I think so)

Nasim: *clears throat. Wonders what's up with Caleb*
    Fennel: *makes happy sounds*

(Ohhhhhh)

(Poor Jonathan!)

(I think so)

Nasim: *clears throat. Wonders what's up with Caleb*
    Fennel: *makes happy sounds*
    Caleb: ... so how did you and Henry meet?
    edited August 2018

Nasim: *repeats question to Sorrel because she couldn't hear it and see Caleb's face*
    Sorrel: "My eldest niece and I came here a long time ago, then my other family showed up. My sister's good friends with Alex. Henry and Alex helped us a lot, like getting us back home. We really did come from a different world, y'know."
    Nasim: "Really. You don't have to believe us, but we're telling the truth."

Nasim: *repeats question to Sorrel because she couldn't hear it and see Caleb's face*
    Sorrel: "My eldest niece and I came here a long time ago, then my other family showed up. My sister's good friends with Alex. Henry and Alex helped us a lot, like getting us back home. We really did come from a different world, y'know."
    Nasim: "Really. You don't have to believe us, but we're telling the truth."
    Caleb: *stiffens at the mention of Alex and goes silent again*