Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    > @Scobre said:
    > Yep this is how CC can change the look of a Sim. I was curious and just did a comparison since I do love using CC in my games.

Yeah, CC helps make the sims look a lot better. I especially like the skin overlays. What lipstick is that?
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV
  • fuzgirl65fuzgirl65 Posts: 55 Member
    thank you so much @sirhanni for your nomination of my Caribbean Cutie!! I am so happy that you are enjoying her in your game.
  • sirhannisirhanni Posts: 10 New Member
    You are welcome @fuzgirl65
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    maxis never choose one of my house lol whyyyyy lol
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    @lisabee2 I'm sorry to hear that. Very disappointing to have had it, then lost it.

@FruUtter Thank you for thinking of me in your selections.
  • WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member

So I would like to re-nominate Naomi (Hope) By @tiya33
    I still adore this sim (just as beautiful w/o the CC poses). Thanks Tiya, for re-uploading her without them.

Also would like to add Beautiful Family Townies by Carolcolors. They are a lovely family that looks great in game.

Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I swore I was not going to keep spaming you all with more and more all the time .. but these two were just so cute I "had" to

SjxS2v9.jpg

and

ddHs7aM.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    @lisabee2 I think you should spam! And continue doing so because you really find small and large gems in the gallery! I would never have found what you have discovered! Thank you for that! Hugs
    Per Sim Guru Kate (on twitter):

"Hey All! We’re doing some much needed maintenance on the Gallery. Think of it as really high tech spring cleaning! While we’re doing this, we’re going to pause the Maxis Faves. They’ll come back in the near future. Stay tuned!"

I don't know how long "the near future" is. I also don't know how far back they will look at nominations once they do reinstate them.
    And @lisabee2 Keep spamming! Those are both fantastic. I saw the Snow White one come through on my news feed, and loved it. About the cutest thing ever!!! I'll have to go find Cinderella now.
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    I have some Households I would like to nominate - I will hold off and keep checking back.. I understand that Sim Guru Kate has suspended Maxis faves for a little bit... hope it comes back soon... I have been looking around the gallery and have seen some extraordinary creations I would like to nominate...
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you @GLovely1 and @FruUtter for your recommendation of my lovely Faith hunter :) So honored and humbled <3
  • VictoriaPlumSimsVictoriaPlumSims Posts: 20 Member
    Hello :) I would like to nominate the winner of my Summer Hat Challenge on the gallery please.

www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/00EF7B479DAB11E881F2F7E5EC7F408A?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=summerhat&max=50&maxis=false

By @12mich06 Thank you <3
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Quality Control Contest Challenge 66 Just For Fun Sim Entrants:
    Challenge was to create an alien family

The Zhorra Family by sbodine1989 ( @Sbodine89 )
    Alien Luna Family by @chips46
    ET Family by @coolsim9999999
    Out of this World by @phantasmkiss
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    chluke75 wrote: »
    Per Sim Guru Kate (on twitter):

"Hey All! We’re doing some much needed maintenance on the Gallery. Think of it as really high tech spring cleaning! While we’re doing this, we’re going to pause the Maxis Faves. They’ll come back in the near future. Stay tuned!"

I don't know how long "the near future" is. I also don't know how far back they will look at nominations once they do reinstate them.

I saw that one too <3 .. what is your twitter handle @chluke75 ?? I am Lisabeesims1
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    > @lisabee2 said:

> I saw that one too <3 .. what is your twitter handle @chluke75 ?? I am Lisabeesims1

@lisabee2 I don't actually use twitter. I'm not really social enough to make it worthwhile. I came across someone mentioning it on either the rooms or lots recommendation tab, so I looked up her twitter through the web to get the full story. I've been keeping tabs on it every few days for updates on this issue (also because the gallery has been super wonkey and I'm hoping this cleanup make it less so).
  • VictoriaPlumSimsVictoriaPlumSims Posts: 20 Member
    Hello :) I would like to nominate the winner of my Hunks In Trunks Challenge on the gallery please.

www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/71C1CCA0A7AA11E889C1D63D27D2DDD7?category=households&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=hunksintrunks&max=50&maxis=false

By @pololotrololo Thank you <3
  • GardenRecluseGardenRecluse Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello! I would like to nominate a new player WildCat_1-P3 and her 2 rooms:

Black and White guest bed

and

Guest Bedroom

These rooms have no cc and have all EA content. They also download with no distortion.

Very beautifully created they are.

Thanks!
    Hello! I would like to nominate a new player WildCat_1-P3 and her 2 rooms:

Black and White guest bed

and

Guest Bedroom

These rooms have no cc and have all EA content. They also download with no distortion.

Very beautifully created they are.

Thanks!

This is the households link :) you need to submit them to this one https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803516/best-rooms-ever-recommendations-for-maxis-tab#latest
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • 12mich0612mich06 Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you so much @SweetBanoffeePie for my nomination for my sim on your lovely challenge summer Hat challenge, i m so happy, i really appreciate and i wish you a lovely day and game; Kiss and Hug :)<3
    ZLEdv.jpg
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm very happy to see Maxis faves back in the gallery so to celebrate I'd love your consideration on the following households for a Maxis fave:

♥ Brothers Musicians ♥ by @josielita ~ This sim trio is so rockin' cool with their dark edgy fashions oozing with that swaggy musician vibe. Dropping them in CAS to really get a good look I see all 3 are beautifully made and will be a blast to have in game. Major bonus points here for managing to make that side beard style look totally hot ;)Thank you for accepting and favoriting this nomination!

Dawson Abbott by @ladyloial ~ This unlikely duo instantly finds their way to my heart. Dawson is your completely unassuming average nerdy genius thrown into way beyond average circumstances. I imagine them both bumbling about sims world trying to figure out the complications of this new situation lovingly together. Thank you for accepting and favoriting this nomination!
    <3
    Thank you household creators for sharing your wonderful simmies with us and thank you @Maxis for taking this thread into consideration as you make your new faves :)
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    Thank you @GLovely1 for Nomination and Maxi's for the fave! Awesome! ♥♥♥
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • KBetelgeuseKBetelgeuse Posts: 74 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    I swore I was not going to keep spaming you all with more and more all the time .. but these two were just so cute I "had" to

I am definitely grabbing the Cinderella fam. Thank you for finding them!
    :D
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    You're very welcome @ladyloial <3 I loved your household immediately when I saw them :) I am so happy Maxis saw the same character originality I did and accepted my nomination! Big smiles & happy simming always everyone <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Hello. I would like to nominate the following wonderful creations:

1. ☆MadPupper☆By RINA☆ by @SimsAFire - I am at a loss for words for this masterpiece. The time in effort plus the thoughtful coloring put into this creation is just amazing! :smile:

2. ~Cheshire Cat~ by @pololotrololo @pololololololo- A unique take on the Cheshire Cat. Wonderful color palette and artwork on this mischievous kitty. :smiley:

3. BluePunkChall by @Vale1968- Just a cool sim all together with a great unique vampire punk style. :smile:

4. ♂♥ Mischief and Mayhem ♥♂ by @GLovely1- This sim is so much fun with a great personality. His eyes sparkle with mischief :smile: