Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I love Bijou! <3 The download link for Bijou in this thread is not working for me. Maybe you can check if it is just me or that something is wrong.

Both Peace and Plenty and chestnuts are wonderful family home. Great job!
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Getting used to having to pick up my jaw from the floor everytime I visit your showcase, but you've really outdone yourself this time! :smile: Dream Weaver and Bijou are absolutely stunning, some of the best builds the Gallery has ever seen. <3<3<3 And then you follow it up with the beautiful Peace and Plenty (created with only 2 EPs no less!) and super charming Chestnuts. Colour me evermore super impressed. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    A very big thank you @illusie for leaving such beautiful words, always such a great pleasure to read :)
    Many thanks @Corwim for your very generous comments, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)

Thank you both once again for your kind nominations of Bijou, a lot of love went into this build <3
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Jacob's Ladder

This modern penthouse is a DNA request build for @islalikessims using Basegame and City Living packs only. There are 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, study, computer room and a gym suite at the very top of the build. Outdoor areas include a basketball court, garden for childrens play, swimming pool and bbq/lounge area :)

Download here
    More pics here

NBp8xQv.png

oDMQDzN.jpg

upVE9Pt.jpg

sefjKYf.jpg

0SUxF85.jpg

XwzUBJw.jpg

VrANC9U.jpg

dgbnWum.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The penthouse looks gorgeous! <3
    Many thanks @illusie for your wonderful words, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Jacob’s Ladder is a very nice modern penthouse! :) The design of the building and the layout of the outdoors areas looks very nice! Very nice hedge fenced area for kids to have fun playing on the monkey bars. It is great that there is a basketball court in the build. Very nice outdoors living, dining and pool patio! The water fountains look very nice placed between the large and smaller pool. Sims will enjoy cooking in the bbq and eating the meals at the umbrella covered tables, enjoying the very nice views! They will enjoy sitting and chatting on the armchairs also. The orange colour of the furnishings and exterior wall tiling looks very nice. The large glass windows are great in the build, creating a very nice light filled penthouse, with great views through the windows. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The stone and wooden texture of the living and dining area walls gives a nice look to the areas. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. It looks very nice how the green armchairs have been placed in a semi circle around the coffee table in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv together or reading a book. The bookcases look great on each side of the tv. The computer study desk areas in the home are very nice.Very nice furnishing and design of each of the bedrooms! The wallpaper patterns in the kids rooms look very nice. The animal toys and animal themed chair are cute in the rooms! It is great that there is a chess table for Sims to enjoy playing chess. They will enjoy watching tv on the cute penguin tv! It is great there is a study desk table for the Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. They will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table. The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouses. Very nice separated off sofa seat sitting nook in the master bedroom for Sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv and reading. Very nice sports bar and gym room! Sims will enjoy using the gym equipment to keep fit, then enjoy having a drink from the bar. The signed shirt on the wall and the drinks cabinet are great touches there.
    It is a very nice penthouse home! :)
    Your wonderful words are always such a great delight to read dear @rosemow :) A very big thank you for all your beautiful kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Jacob's Ladder is an awesome build! Very modern yet so homey feeling!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Another great build. Well done! :D
    Thank you very much @romagi1 for your kind and beautiful words, very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @soocoolsim for your wonderful comments, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, what a gorgeous modern build and loving how you did the exterior. Great job!
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Jacobs ladder is beautiful! Love the design inside and out.
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oooh, Jacob's Ladder looks fantastic! Love the stunning architecture and the modern yet cozy interiors. B) Another superb build! <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Jacob's Ladder is a gorgeous modern, dear Christine! I love the colors and patterns. The decor is so pretty! And it has everything that a sim family could need <3
    A very big thank you @Sandraelle for your kind and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    @withlovejulien many thanks for stopping by and leaving your beautiful words, very kind of you :)
    Thank you very much @Corwim really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for leaving such beautiful words, I'm really grateful for all your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Jacob's Ladder is amazing! I love that dining room with the stone table and chairs in contrast with the modern surrounding.
    I also like very much the exterior and the landscaping, clean and essencial. Great job!
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Ooooo looks awesome! So many colors sitting on top of the world!
    dgvibNQ.png
    Many thanks @superbibi11 for your beautiful words, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    A very big thank you @TheDismalSimmer for leaving such wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Whimsical Woodland

This is a DNA request for @Rairukka built to a specific design and floor plan on the Domus Familiaris lot in Brindleton Bay. A modern chalet style home with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining areas, utility room, study and office. There are three balconies with lounge/bar, dining and chess. Many outdoor activities and areas which include fishing pond, firepit, bbq patio, greenhouse with herb garden, beekeeping, painting and dog training :)

Download here
    More pics here

lGjS3Mw.png

N34uFqy.jpg

FPDJCwy.jpg

fTGj1mS.jpg

igdN108.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The chalet exterior design of Whimsical Woodland is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and the placement of the windows on the front exterior wall looks very nice! It is great that there are steps up to the front entrance. The balconies areas are very nice! The carport is great under the balcony. Very nice outdoors dining nook for Sims to enjoy sitting under the shade of the sunny yellow umbrella on the yellow seats, eating meals they have cooked on the bbq. It is great that there is a greenhouse for Sims to enjoy growing plants in a sheltered area, and also plants growing outdoors on the edges of the greenhouse. The bee hive will be great for Sims to use, and it is great that Patchy is there!Sims will enjoy doing flower arranging on the flower arrangement table. Very nice firepit nook area for sims to enjoy sitting on the butterflies camping chairs warming up near the fire, toasting food and playing the guitar. They will enjoy fishing in the pond, or do painting on the easel in the sunshine.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice gym area for Sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. The patterned light strips look very effective on the wall! The signed team shirts are a great touch on the wall. Very nice study room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, and having coffee from coffee machine in a mug from the mugs rack. The orange colour of the armchairs are a nice touch. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room. The wall of bookcases looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire watching tv and reading books. The candles are calming on the octogonal table.Nice corner nook area in the kitchen for Sims to enjoy eating a meal. The pictures are a nice touch on the dining area wall for Sims to see when enjoying eating a meal. Very nice black, grey and light brown colour schemes of the bedrooms. The wall patterning in one of the bedrooms gives a nice look to the room, and the natural wooden texture of the bedhead wall in the other bedroom is calming for sleeping there. The three wall decor items , and the tropical scenic picture, are nice touches on the bedhead walls. The sunflowers are a sunny touch beside the bed.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderfully detailed review. It's always such a great pleasure to read your kind and beautiful words, which bring so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Wonderful work on Whimsical Woodland, dear Christine! I love that gorgeous landscape as well ♥
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo , Gorgeous house, I love all those windows in the front spanning the 3 floors.
    edited September 2018
    Whimsical Woodland is gorgeous! I love the architecture and interior. My favourite room in your build is the living room <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top