Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could make a pack what would it be?

Make your own pack what would you want to see

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    University
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I would bring back cast away from Sims 2
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    I'd want like a concert pack that comes with like an actual concert venue and then more branches for entertainment like actually make a band in the sims and manage it almost like a restaurant or get to work somehow or you can go solo and manage yourself set your own dates and what not and it come with clothes from like 70s/80s acts and what not. I think that would be cool. At least in my head it sounds awesome!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
    I'd want like a concert pack that comes with like an actual concert venue and then more branches for entertainment like actually make a band in the sims and manage it almost like a restaurant or get to work somehow or you can go solo and manage yourself set your own dates and what not and it come with clothes from like 70s/80s acts and what not. I think that would be cool. At least in my head it sounds awesome!

Something similar to Sims 3: Showtime?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    If we could make our own pack it would have to go to the pc first then eventually drop to the consoles. I pick either a romantic pack,beach vacation pack or amusement parks.
  • aria2345aria2345 Posts: 33 Member
    Honestly. A traits pack. I NEED more traits lol. But for a real idea- I would love a college pack- with more than one option like in TS2. I also really liked showtime- having performance venues and stuff, I feel like the 'on tour' thing would really work well with the gallery stuff. And also free time- more hobbies and diverse interests.

Also- I loved jungle adventures! I want more like that but with different themes like France, Egypt, and China from TS3. But maybe some new countries! Italy perhaps? *fingers crossed*
    Check out my Legacy Blog! I'm not much of a writer- but I think I'm funny. Though- humor is subjective. :)
    viridivalues.weebly.com
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I would love to actually make an eco-living pack - it would have objects that would be perfect for tiny homes, build-mode objects so you could make something that looks like an RV, renewable energy options, a clothesmaking/dressmaking skill so Sims could make their own clothes, more crafting options (such as pottery - not sure if this already exists in some of the PC packs?), and bring bicycles back.
    I would love to actually make an eco-living pack - it would have objects that would be perfect for tiny homes, build-mode objects so you could make something that looks like an RV, renewable energy options, a clothesmaking/dressmaking skill so Sims could make their own clothes, more crafting options (such as pottery - not sure if this already exists in some of the PC packs?), and bring bicycles back.

Yes that would be so cool

It'd be interesting, though bicycles would limited to a lot by lot basis. Those darn loading screens when moving to a different lot.
  • Simsx4xbSimsx4xb Posts: 6 New Member
    Probably a Bon Voyage type pack for TS4 :)
    I'd also make one were they bring the police station hospital etc from get to work and bring it to the map so when your I'll go to hospital or pregnant also bring in broken arms and alot more illnesses and bring laptops back I loved them in Sims 3 I know we have tablets but laptops were better and maybe open world they should also do stuff packs that have just furniture like kitchen living room bathroom etc to have nicer things that don't go with a theme like get together
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I'd also make one were they bring the police station hospital etc from get to work and bring it to the map so when your I'll go to hospital or pregnant also bring in broken arms and alot more illnesses and bring laptops back I loved them in Sims 3 I know we have tablets but laptops were better and maybe open world they should also do stuff packs that have just furniture like kitchen living room bathroom etc to have nicer things that don't go with a theme like get together

That would be really interesting if Sims could randomly injure themselves - it would make the game more challenging if for maybe 2 - 4 days things took them longer because they'd broken a bone, or maybe you'd have to put a bed downstairs for them if they broke a leg. I was just playing and wishing we had laptops - it really annoys me that people visit my sims and just use their computer.
  • HerenyaHerenya Posts: 18 Member
    I would make a farm life type of pack, for us who loves the farm life with the outdoors, horses, cows and stuff like that.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    As I mentioned in a different thread...

I would love to have, The Sims 4: Mysterious Pack.

- secret society/cult
    - underground organisation
    - investigation of alien crash landing site
    - hunted houses - ghost seeker
    - Sims urban legend
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I don't think I could limit myself to just one.

A gothic seaside holiday with a spooky carnival on a pier GP

A we're not dead yet elders GP

A battle of the bands GP

An education EP

A Royals GP

A farming EP

A back in time EP

A formal events SP
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

That would be really interesting if Sims could randomly injure themselves - it would make the game more challenging if for maybe 2 - 4 days things took them longer because they'd broken a bone, or maybe you'd have to put a bed downstairs for them if they broke a leg. I was just playing and wishing we had laptops - it really annoys me that people visit my sims and just use their computer.

Yes it would make it so much better wouldn't it
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

Haha, with that specific name! So funny!
    I also vote for a farming pack. With some chickens for some fresh eggs, and cows to milk and what have you. Throw a bunch of nice country style build buy stuff in there, straw hats and overalls.
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    Oh the broken limbs abd things sound so good can you go work for Sims please lol
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    Also shopping malls that yoi can only buy things like clothes there and furniture and clothes on racks not just mannequins stuff like that and maybe cars you can drive yourself
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I would make a witches one that included a head witch (since vamps have Vlad) that could help them learn their magick too.
    Out of all the packs vampire is my least favourite intact if I knew I wouldn't of bought it I'm not into the magical creatures but that does sound cool for the people that like that stuff
  • jaqsrejaqsre Posts: 30 Member
    I would definitely make a Supernatural pack!
    It would include angels, demons, witches, werewolves, ghosts etc.
    I would want the magic to actually be cool, not just being able to shower or drain someone’s bladder like in the sims 3 lmao
  • VioletmistVioletmist Posts: 4 New Member
    Definitely TS3 Supernatural. Was very disappointed TS4 only had vampires and no werewolves, fairies, witches, etc.
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited September 2018
    I would like a University pack most, probably. That was my favorite in TS2, though I never really touched it in TS3. The rewards weren't compelling enough for me in that one but I bet they could tie some cool careers to it in 4.

Other than that I would love to see an art focused pack. Not decorations but like actual art skills. I loved sculpting in TS3. Maybe some kind of digital art that can be printed for walls and expand on photography skill. And the ability to be self employed in selling art and books and stuff.

(I haven't played any of the packs for the original on computer so for all I know these things exist there already...)
    Post edited by Alisox on